[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hair
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 11
File: hurr.jpg (110 KB, 448x576) Image search: [Google]
hurr.jpg
110 KB, 448x576
Have you ever seen a twink or a butch woman with long hair?
I can understand why butch women would keep their hair short but why do you think twink usually not let them grow, does having long hair automatically means you're a metalhead or you identify as a girl?
And tell me your preferences about your partner's desired hair /legbutt/
>>
>>5564781
I had long hair for awhile and yeah everyone seemed to think I was a tranny since I certainly wasn't a metalhead. I kind of miss my long hair though...
>>
I've seen butch girls with long hair but its tied up most of the time. I think a lot of femboys should rock long hair because it would help their femininity.
>>
>>5564827
>I think a lot of femboys should rock long hair because it would help their femininity.
Yet it seems like the one with long hair are a rarity
Despite the fact that long hair are a huge symbol of femininity, femboys tend to not focus on that
>>
>>5564841
I guess if they want to still be seen as a boy, short hair is fine. But feminine faces are always complimented by long hair.
>>
I guess Im a bit butch and I have a long hair. Short hair makes me look like a little girl. Maybe femboys dont want to get a womens haircut and not having any shape in the hair makes males look like metalheads?
>>
>>5564781
>butch woman with long hair?
Look up Gia Carangi (pic). She was a lesbian supermodel who was butch on the level of James Dean. Sadly AIDS got her in '86.
>>
>>5564781
...I have long hair and definitely not a chad or metalhead
do people suspect i'm a tranny?
>>
>>5564781

I had long hair because I was a metal head and now I'm out as trans.
>>
>>5566118
How do lesbians get aids?
>>
>>5568099
She was a heroin addict, so likely shared needles. It still can be spread from girl to girl via sex, but much less likely.
>>
>>5564781
>does having long hair automatically means you're a metalhead or you identify as a girl?

I'm a masculine cis dude with long hair and I don't listen to metal. Rock maybe, but not metal.
>>
>>5568127
i'm a long haired twink who listens to metal
is metal a good cover for closet trannies?
>>
>>5568134
>is metal a good cover for closet trannies?
lol, I've don't know it this is true or not but from my observations it seems like a lot of trannies listen to metal and prog rock and play guitar.
>>
I have long hair, and I've had people tell me they don't find guys with long hair attractive. But I'm not a twink or feminine or a metalhead, so I don't know if it's just a matter of type or what. I also get people coming into public washrooms at restaurants thinking they're in the wrong one at a glance, just because they see long hair. Of course they realise I'm a guy when they look
>>
>>5564781
>butch woman with long hair

nope, and thank god. it's my only hope as an ftm of passing, if butch women started growing out their hair id have to commit suicide
>>
>>5568092
sounds legit
>>
>>5568406
>if butch women started growing out their hair id have to commit suicide
I don't understand,
Wouldn't it be a better thing if they did?
Because butch women and FtM really look alike sometimes, if you guys kept boycuts while butch women decided to get more feminine hair, wouldn't it be a way for you to better differenciate yourself from them and thus passing more?
>>
>>5566118
>Look up Gia Carangi (pic). She was a lesbian supermodel who was butch on the level of James Dean.
She doesn't look very butch to me
She was really hot though
>>
>>5568406
>if butch women started growing out their hair id have to commit suicide
I think it would just highlight your masculinity even more.
>>
I'm gonna geow my hair out one day.
>>
File: Gia_Carangi_c2e.jpg (91 KB, 647x480) Image search: [Google]
Gia_Carangi_c2e.jpg
91 KB, 647x480
>>5569144
The shots you see of her are mostly fashion shots. She was a model, but fell into it as a way of making money.

In her off camera life she often dressed in men's clothing or highly masculine women's clothing, and was very masculine in her interactions with others.

(pic) is a friend's snapshot of her, and is very typical of what I remember of her.
>>
>>5566118
Oh yeah is there a film about her with Angelina?
>>
>>5569387
Ok I see, that's awesome.
I wish I could have been alive when she was
Too bad she's dead...
>>
>>5569409
Yeah, "Gia" by HBO. Sadly Angelina Jolie doesn't get Gia's masculinity right. Also the moods weren't volatile enough. I'm sure Gia's femininity was an act that she put on for mom and the world. Nobody really knew her was one of the biggest issues in her life. I didn't have enough non high time alone with her to really get to know her well, but she took the masculine role and treated me like a woman the two times we tried to date. I crossdressed back then and wanted to transition, but was to young. She also often dropped her feminine act when it was just the two of us getting high. I ended up with a bad heroin habit from that friendship.
>>
>>5569895
So you knew her?
And you're trans?
>>
Short hair just looks better on twinks. Long hair just looks weird on skinny dudes.
>>
File: Gia_Carangi_C91.jpg (61 KB, 308x480) Image search: [Google]
Gia_Carangi_C91.jpg
61 KB, 308x480
>>5569963
>So you knew her?
Yep I knew her. Met because of work. She model, me assistant photographer who was pretty enough in a dress to sub for very late or no show models, of which she was a few times.
>And you're trans?
Yep, and I knew it back then, but hadn't started transition yet. Couldn't find a doc willing to give a female loving MtF hormones at such a young age.

(pic) Gia and Carol Alt.
>>
>>5572407
That's awesome
Her death must have been tragic
>>
>people think you're a tranny if you have long hair
Oh shit, news to me
>>
>>5574070
Nobody knew, least of all me. Her mom didn't spread the word Gia was in the hospital for AIDS at all. Only a very few people knew. It took a couple weeks for her death to reach the fashion crowd in NYC.

At the start of the '80/'81 school year, I went into rehab for a heroin addiction that Gia helped cause. After that my contact with her was relatively little, and she vanished into rehab in early? '81 before I got back to NYC full time in the summer of '81. Also with the help of one of mom's friends I found a different group than the fashion and art crowds to hang with. The important thing was the new group wasn't into drugs.
>>
>>5574430
>It took a couple weeks for her death to reach the fashion crowd in NYC.
Wow, now it would take seconds.
Your life sounded like a movie really,
Happy you managed to quit heroin also
>>
>>5574728
Would it? Her mom was embarrassed Gia had AIDS, and afraid of repercussions to herself it it ever came out.
>>
>>5564781
I've seen a growing amount of lesbian butches growing their hair out long and femme lesbians getting pixie cuts but wearing it in cute femme styles.

I prefer my hair long but I don't think I'm really super butch or femme. Been told I look like I could go either way. But if I'm dating a girl with long hair I'll usually trim my hair up to shoulder cause two bitches with long hair is just too damn much hair everywhere. Current gf has short curly hair so we're good.
>>
>>5575448
>growing amount of lesbian butches growing their hair out long
Interesting
>cause two bitches with long hair is just too damn much hair everywhere.
kek
To me there is never too much hair
>>
File: 7Mz8zVa.png (594 KB, 700x887) Image search: [Google]
7Mz8zVa.png
594 KB, 700x887
long hair dont care.
>>
>>5575538
You know how much shampoo/conditioner you go through with two girls with long hair? Too fucking much is how much. And I'm not gonna be fighting over the straightener. Either I use it exclusively or not at all.
>>
File: Spas_vsederzhitel_sinay.jpg (385 KB, 1100x2127) Image search: [Google]
Spas_vsederzhitel_sinay.jpg
385 KB, 1100x2127
Cute girls don't have long hair, it's a masculine trait.
>>
>>5576101
>You know how much shampoo/conditioner you go through with two girls with long hair?
Lel,
But still , I think that's the hottest thing ever, the only thing I can imagine for myself and potential future gf
>And I'm not gonna be fighting over the straightener. Either I use it exclusively or not at all.
Why not mutual straightening?
It's like passing each others femininity, that sounds hot, hot enough to ruin myself in shampoo investment.
>>
>>5576080
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3E7kmevnyg
>>
>>5576101
>You know how much shampoo/conditioner you go through with two girls with long hair?
I only shampoo the roots, and lightly condition the rest.
>And I'm not gonna be fighting over the straightener.
I just let it curl...
>>
>>5576232
>Why not mutual straightening?

Are you not getting how much I hate sharing? Cause I do hate it a lot. Hate to be asking where something of mine is cause some other girl is using it, even if it's my gf. Nah.

Hell I don't even like sharing clothes that much. A jacket sure but besides that I really don't like it. Especially because then you brake up and half your good shoes are just fucking gone. Lost a pair of expensive thigh high boots that way.

I guess that's why I also don't get the whole fem4fem love. Like I tried doing that back when I was way more femme but shit got annoying. And then if you look alike like we kinda did shit got confusing. Plus you know how hurtful it is in this small ass lesbian community to hear "ohmygod you know who you look like!? YOUR_EX"?

Fuck that shit. Now it doesn't need to be tomboy and I don't like butch but I try to date girls that have a different style than me and different interests. Shit gets boring and repetitive otherwise. At the very damn least a different shoe size and hair type.
>>
File: 1447832895338.png (444 KB, 465x455) Image search: [Google]
1447832895338.png
444 KB, 465x455
>>5576101
>2016
>falling for the shampoo Jew
>>
>>5580438
Go back to /fa/ with your retarded conspiracy theory. I can't believe you fell for such a dumb joke and are taking it to heart.
>>
File: garbage.jpg (71 KB, 440x774) Image search: [Google]
garbage.jpg
71 KB, 440x774
>>5564781 (OP)
I haven't cut my hair in 6 months now and it looks like absolute SHIT.
I don't know if I should let it grow or just get rid of it. Perhaps go to a stylist to make it look not as shabby.
>>
>>5580540
I hate that emo asian bieber hair swirl style so much. It just looks so bad because long hair on dudes is really great.
>>
>>5580540
Don't give up yet!
>>
>>5564781
I have long hair because my face is ugly.
>>
>>5580540
You look like shit because you have no face.
>>
>>5580853
Yeah.. Sometimes I wish I had a face like normal people.
>>
>>5576922
>Are you not getting how much I hate sharing? Cause I do hate it a lot.
I see, maybe I'm immature for thinking that way, but I feel like I'd give everything my gf >then you brake up and half your good shoes are just fucking gone.
That's true, gotta write your name on it
>And then if you look alike like we kinda did shit got confusing. Plus you know how hurtful it is in this small ass lesbian community to hear "ohmygod you know who you look like!? YOUR_EX"?
kekd
>>
>>5580831
So you use them to cover your face up right
nice trick anon
>>
>>5580489
kek don't be retarded. you probably never tried it or gave up after a week
>>
>>5569895
Omg shut up. Guys no one believe this delusional person. She makes up stories like this all the time about her "old model life". Its a classic hon projecting what she wished her life was. Tell us about the french modelling scene in the French Riverra again in the 1970s sweety? Or your orgies and poly shit. Stop spamming threads with false stories

Anyway, yes Gia was pretty cool I guess. But in the end just another stuck up bitch riding on the coat tails of her looks. And we are suppose to respect her for that for some reason, nope.
>>
>>5569963
No. Its an old hon who makes up stories and fake lives on 4chan. She posts in tlg all the time
>>
>>5574728
>your life sounded like a movie

Thats cause its a fake fantasy. Sorry I just hate fake people fucking with peoples minds. This person has been posting fake shit like this for over a year at least now.
>>
>>5583706
>>5583710
>>5583718
Damn,
They do this in Transgen?
>>
File: donknottsandtwolesbians.jpg (33 KB, 500x364) Image search: [Google]
donknottsandtwolesbians.jpg
33 KB, 500x364
People sometimes peg me as a metalhead or a transgendah. Or worse, a "rocker," or grunge fan (it's 2016, yo), or other related thing.

I don't really care, though.
And I'm not really a twink. I might have been for like a year. Maybe if I lose weight again before I get too old, I don't know. And I like metal, but when I started growing it it had nothing to do with that and my interest in metal and substances basically increased as my hair got longer rather than preceding it.

I don't know about my partner. If it's a big strong man, it ought to be short-mid-length, I guess. Just because for some reason I'm not crazy about long-haired older guys who pair on hair length. Somehow, relatively young long-haired guys get a pass on it, though. So younger guys preferably have long, mid-length, or fluffy hair. Or short and full, sure, but you know I grew up just an iota too self-aware to ever be a scene/emo kid, so my admiration of them from afar (listening to them speak not an option) still informs my ideals for male hairstyle well into necrodinosaur stage.

I, you know, see the occasional gay emo kid who continues to pull it off (because they fucking can and would rather look cute than do themselves up like the ass end of a number 2 pencil) and I feel the overwhelming desire to eat their soul.
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.