[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to train my voice to be more high pitched?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: 1452850524788.jpg (53 KB, 594x784) Image search: [Google]
1452850524788.jpg
53 KB, 594x784
How to train my voice to be more high pitched?
>>
>>5564300
You can't. Global warming isn't even real.
>>
>>5564300
you'll just end up sounding like a faggot. you can get surgery though.
>>
>>5564300
the sidebar on /r/transvoice was useful to me as it has a few good links. thats all i used to train my voice (and im still working on it... i think its ok).

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0Lf3O38Zbdc

you have to speak in your female voice a lot, its going to sound really shitty at first. i hung out on a trans specific teamspeak server for a while to practice and also practiced it in csgo. people were mean but eventually i knew my voice was starting to pass when people thought i was just a female. its going to take a few months if youre really dedicated and maybe longer if your voice starts really deep.

you also have to practice inflections because pitch isnt everything
>>
>>5564396
you sound like an underage boy/manly woman. meaning it does pass, just probably not in the way you want it to?

I'm probably not going to convince OP of doing otherwise anyway.
>>
>>5564396
is pretty solid advice

inflections don't actually mean shit if your voice is good, but if you want to sound more feminine, then that'd be a good way to go.

I'll add that you should sing to female bands that you like. It'll be out of your range at first but it's important to try. Within Temptation was my go-to.

also >>5564343 is wrong. You'll end up sounding like a faggot if you don't train effectively, which is most people, but it doesn't have to be that way.
>>
>>5564421
yup. it passes fine irl and nobody clocks me but i still have to work on it. i actually think it sounds a bit better now as thats an old recording i had a link to

just dont think that its impossible OP, your voice is like a muscle
>>
>>5564343
Even with the surgery, you still need to have a feminine resonance.

source: had the surgery. am able to sound guyish if I try yelling from my chest. Also, my post-op voice literally sounds exactly like my trained voice but it's just the default voice that comes out now and I don't need to think about it.
>>
>>5564421
>>5564443

It sounded fine to me; my mom sounds more masculine than she does. It's not like squeaky teenager tier, but it's within what you hear among adults. I don't think it's fair to say "manly" woman, or underage boy.

It's honestly one of the few voices I've heard where I wouldn't clock it, though I guess that recording isn't really all that much to go on.
>>
File: 1452200470204.png (225 KB, 478x556) Image search: [Google]
1452200470204.png
225 KB, 478x556
>>5564343
Surgery isnt a real option because I cant let anyone know about this
>>5564396
I dont exactly want a tranny voice,just feminine enough to be confused to a girls´s sometimes
your voice is really cute,if I can achieve this then months of training are worth it,thanks for advice
>>
>>5564473
>Surgery isnt a real option because I cant let anyone know about this
If you want to be a girl, someone's going to find out eventually.
>>
>>5564300
Mimicking not the female human, but the *cat*. A cat's mew will train your muscles like nothing else. Expect headaches and a long haul, but it's possible.
>>
>>5564473
Practice hard, anon. It's totally worth it! Once you get it you'll have a hard time not using it. It feels amazing.
>>
File: 1451048327112.jpg (33 KB, 360x408) Image search: [Google]
1451048327112.jpg
33 KB, 360x408
>>5564484
I don´t want to,just want to have a cuter voice.I´m happy with being a twink,but not happy with how my voice sounds
>>5564495
Thanks!
>>
>>5564300
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAOfNTs5v-E
>>
>>5564473
k last post
http://vocaroo.com/i/s19B29EbNIxb

listening to how women talk is also useful. change how you emphasize things and things like the way you pose your questions. im still working on that.
>>
>>5564545
Looks like you're losing your boy voice. How long have you been using your girl voice for? It took me about a year before going 'down' like I was used to only took me to a deeper female voice.
>>
>>5564427
Can you elaborate on what you mean by not training effectively?

So much of what I do just reading stuff and holding my voice in a higher range seems like beating my head against a wall.
>>
>>5564771
I mean if your pitch and resonance aren't up to par. I'm not really sure what to tell you, since I just fumbled around and sang a lot, and my voice wasn't very masculine to begin with...

Lots of people do the inflection but they still sound male, so they end up with gayvoice.
>>
File: cat.jpg (1 MB, 4128x2322) Image search: [Google]
cat.jpg
1 MB, 4128x2322
>>5564486
I knew talking to my cat would pay off eventually.
>>
File: 1399830025133.jpg (55 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1399830025133.jpg
55 KB, 720x720
>>5564300
Singing a lot helps. Then talking with your normal expressions is more difficult. I really want the surgery maybe even before my ffs.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.