[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Moments you alomost came out "dammit steak knife why did
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: Chrysanthemum.jpg (859 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Chrysanthemum.jpg
859 KB, 1024x768
>be me
>eating steak
>drop knife on pants
>almost hit dick
>dad says "that was close we almost had to start calling you Natalie"

what are moments you almost came out?
>>
>>5564171
How do they know your name?
>>
>>5564223
thats just the female version of "nathan" (which is my birth name) lol
>>
File: 1448678950489.jpg (31 KB, 463x462) Image search: [Google]
1448678950489.jpg
31 KB, 463x462
>Friend: "Do you know this model named Jane Marie?"
>Me: "The tranny!?"
>Friend: "No..."
>Me: "Oh, carry on."
>>
>>5564231
Oh I thought they might have mentioned it that Natalie would have been the name they would have chosen if you were born a girl.
Funny story tho.
>>
>>5564411
Thanks, Thats also why i chose it as my female name, when i was little they told me and my brothers what our other names would of been lol
>>
>be me, sucking dick
>dad walks in
>'don't worry, it's a feminine dick'
>okay, son, glad you're not a queer. have a good one
>>
>>5564611
legit kek, 10/10
>>
>>5564171
>be me
>sitting on bed
>mom comes in with ironed clothes or something
>when putting them away accidently knocks a stack of books off one shelf of my bookcase
>bends down to pick them up
>realise she's going to be facing straight into my HRT stash which is on top of a different stack of books on a lower shelf when she's standing back up
>"M-mom!"
>she turns to face me as she puts the books back on the shelf
>"Yes?"
>"Uh... I forgot!"
my heart felt like it was about to burst out of my chest, wonder if she could tell anything was wrong. she was so close to seeing the pill bottles, by a cat's whisker, and there's no way she wouldn't have twigged what they were for with how paranoid they were of me maybe being a fag already.
>>
>watching that theroux doc on TV
>desperately want to turn it over but parents interested (in a really bad 'look at these freaks hahaha' way) and don't want to raise suspicion
>that hispanic 14 year old on easymode comes up talking about how she realised she was trans while watching a documentary just like this one
>realise she is going to have a happy and normal life in a way that I will never, ever experience
>trying to hold back or at least hide the tears, sink down below blanket on the sofa
>dad notices from across the room
>"what's wrong? are you crying? anon, are you transgender too?"
>"no it's just embarrassing, I'm cringing"
>"yeah, good... fucking liberal perverts"
Death cannot come soon enough.
>>
>>5564319
Brilliant.
>>
>>5565112
>watching programs about early transitioners
not even once senpai
>>
File: yamightbea.jpg (19 KB, 184x249) Image search: [Google]
yamightbea.jpg
19 KB, 184x249
>>5565112
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.