[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Welcome to the future.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 93
Thread images: 12
File: image.jpg (132 KB, 1024x356) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
132 KB, 1024x356
Welcome to the future.
>>
>>5563080
if the future is that brown, all of those people are getting executed
>>
why make them human beings anyway
>>
>>5563080
>the king is has blond hair and Blue eyes

Even sjw snowflakes know that is the master race.
>>
MY EYES
>>
Damn one person made something I don't like. Better overreact about it.
>>
>>5563088
You can't make non-humans 'diverse'
>>
>>5563095
this argument is always shit
you dont realise that people can have opinions different than yours
so you call them overreacting haters
also, dont you agree that that image is fucking mental?
>>
File: 1451494025001.png (648 KB, 1431x2210) Image search: [Google]
1451494025001.png
648 KB, 1431x2210
>>
>>5563080
I have question for people from the states.
Do you really have so many non-white people around? It blows my mind because here 99% is white and whenever I see a black person it feel the same like I would see a life kangaroo.

Yeah I saw some on TV but this one is alive and moving!
>>
>>5563106
i head is full of fuck
>>
File: image.png (237 KB, 509x432) Image search: [Google]
image.png
237 KB, 509x432
>>5563080
Yes, the future. A future where an obvious resident of a melting pot country can go into MS Paint and assign histories, identities, and sexualities to a bunch of ethnically ambiguous human depictions of nonhuman cartoon video game characters based on stereotypes.
>>
>>5563104
Surely, the person above who posted was in support of or at least ambivalent to the image.

No argument with support and evidence was provided as to why the image itself was lacking. It was just people complaining.

Personally, I don't find much fault with the image other than the fact that non-cis-straight people are being significantly over-represented. It just looks like somebody having fun.

If anybody disagrees, I'd be interested in hearing what they have to say.
>>
>>5563080
>Future is kebab that doesn't murder non-hetero on sight.

Do these people not have any understanding of other societies or history? It's like they think culture is this little sprinkling on the surface that determines shit like clothing choice and holidays, and not a deeply embedded worldview.
>>
>>5563104
>also, dont you agree that that image is fucking mental?

how is it mental, all that non-binary and trans stuff was added by /v/
>>
>>5563080
welcome to the future is the Trials song

not undertale
>>
>>5563080
I think I just threw up in mouth a little bit from that picture.
>>
>>5563080
>aroflux polysexual
>lithoromatic
>napstablock-aromantic

It's like I'm in bed bath and beyond.
>>
so the future is a lot of vast roman noses then

well at least they aren't colored red for no reason like noses usually are when Internet dorks draw them in this sort of cutesy style
>>
>>5563080
I don't understand half of these words, and why are the only white people the king and the evil guy?
>>
>>5563114

I grew up in Iowa and there were mostly white people around but still some blacks, and in some neighborhoods there were many blacks

a fair number of Asians too and Mexicans and whatnot

but still mostly whites, nothing like that picture

now I live in a much more racially diverse city in California and there are less black people but lots more Hispanics and Asians... still mostly white people though, and again I'm sure there are neighborhoods where various other races concentrate but whites are the norm

and it's still not at all like that picture, except obviously where all those particular people happen to have been gathered in one room for whatever reason
>>
>>5563080
In the future they all will be straight. Also, the men will have beards and the women will be wearing burkas.
>>
File: 1338313263642.jpg (69 KB, 418x384) Image search: [Google]
1338313263642.jpg
69 KB, 418x384
>>5563080
>Mad Dummy
>fucks stone statues
>>
>>5563692
/v/ just added what was already written from the aks humantale tumblr.

http://ask-humantale.tumblr.com/headcanons
>>
Sans should be fatter
>>
>lithosexual
Is that what Steven Universe fans are called now?
>>
what up with these names tho
this nigga been smokin dmt
>>
godd, and i actually liked undertale

why do these people have to ruin the things i like
>>
>>5563088
They make everything human, just so they can better label them. They assign race, gender, and sexuality to anything. They end up doing more steotyping than anyone else, specially when they assign race to non human characters. It is disgusting.
>>
>>5563080
Why are SJW's obsessed with Islam? They always need one Muslim in everything they do. Do they not care about Hindus, Taoists or Bahá'ís? If the only religious character they're willing to draw is Islamic then how can they claim the like diversity?
>>
>>5563106
Wait what?
Could someone explain to me the game, the character, and everything?
>>
>>5570640
>Do they not care about Hindus, Taoists or Baha'is?
No, they just want to get a reaction out of the American far right wing.
I don't know what a Baha'is is.
For whatever reason, Sikh, Taoism, and Hindu is generally ignored on tumblr (I think. I don't use it) which is strange because Taoism is pretty popular, I thought.
>>
>>5570710
It's weird that hinduism isn't criticized more when many still practice a caste system based on skin color/race.
>>
What happened to white people. It's like they are disappearing
>>
>>5563114
Yes. Our country used to be 80% white back in 1960s. When it was the envy of the world. Now whites will lose their majority by 2050. The country has gone to shit. White sjw now actively hate on their own race and look for sjw points from niggers. The country changed when they passed the immigration bill in the 70s and flooded the country with Latinos and brown people. I live in Chicago and feel like a minority because I'm white.
>>
>>5563080
Why does tumblr have to ruin Undertale? It's a nice game.
>>
What the fuck is transmasc and what the fuck is bigender? How can you be both genders? That's just fucking silly.
>>
>>5570781
>I live in Chicago
Found your problem.
>>
Look, right, I don't go around pretending I'm a fucking wizard. Yeah, it'd be fucking sweet if I'd gone to Hogwarts and rode a broom and shit but I've accepted the real world as it is. I'm sick of special snowflakes living in a fantasy world because they can't handle reality. Your stupid made up gender identity or sexuality doesn't exist, you're not unique and the world does not change to fit around your unoriginal, wacky ideas. You're just a lonely piece of shit too afraid to live in the real world, playing make believe for as many years as you can handle before you finally walk in front of traffic or drink a big old glass of nembutal.

Fuck.
>>
its a comic about trans people?

???

why is this a big deal
>>
>>5563080
The picture is stupid. The ideas its trying to convey are stupid. Literally no one with a real life and a real job could keep track of all these pretend labels.
>>
>>5570699
in the game, he is a male goat furry with a child. here, humanised, apparently he is trans and pregnant. i'm p sure it's canonically stated that his wife was the pregnant one, leaving aside the rest of the stupidity present.
>>5570827
trans? most of those aren't trans, they're genderspecial fuckwits
>>
>>5570781
What is this bill you're talking about?
>>
>>5570873

gender is stupid anyway so who even cares
>>
>>5571041
Riiiiiight. I feel like tumblr is almost a buzzword nowadays, but you know what? Fuck off back to tumblr you ignorant twat
>>
>>5570825

The sad thing is, all of those genders do exist. They're just assigning them arbitrarily to suit their own twisted worldview.

Look, I understand these kids are confused and need to find some way to express themselves. There's a need to establish yourself, to...mark yourself, I suppose. I'm not denying them that. The problem is, there's nothing constructive here, there's nothing helpful. It's just randomly projecting genders unto established characters to make yourself feel better about not fitting into societal norms. It's developmental masturbation, which is fine for awhile, but eventually you have to get laid.

...developmentally speaking. I am not good with metaphors.
>>
>>5570825
you sound like you read fight club maybe once
>>
File: 43216724132.png (846 B, 596x176) Image search: [Google]
43216724132.png
846 B, 596x176
>>5563080
>daring to sully best skeleton with sickening, pathetic flesh
>>
File: tumblr_m9r6yssAQa1qdrpdr.jpg (21 KB, 200x250) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m9r6yssAQa1qdrpdr.jpg
21 KB, 200x250
>>5571137
That shit doesn't exist you dumbass. "demiromantic androromantic lithoromantic pansexual" are you fucking serious? You like men, women, or both, as a transgender or non-transgender. There's nothing else in-between.
>>
>>5574899
Adding to this. Androgynous and non-binary are descriptors. They're not a sexuality or a gender. It's not LGBT. It's like being blonde or a twink.
>>
>>5570427
It's undertale.
>>
File: 179.jpg (415 KB, 700x1050) Image search: [Google]
179.jpg
415 KB, 700x1050
>>5563080
>Chara the murder maniac looks like a slav

Thanks tumblr

Also I would fuck that Napstablook
>>
>>5579951
>Also I would fuck that Napstablook
he looks like 5652
>>
>>5563080
This is always the way people were sexually and gender-wise, we just have new, more encompassing labels for shit now that everyone is connected. People are more mixed in every country now compared to thousands of years ago. There are plenty of pale people all over the world living in countries that aren't predominantly pale as well. Get some perspective.
>>
>>5579971
>5652
?
>>
>>5579976
Torelei is a white cow though not some generic malaysian visual novel nun
>>
>>5579976
I identify as an attack helicopter. Thank goodness we now have a label that can encompass my true identity. It is the Current Year after all.
>>
>>5582134
It's really sad that you think this is a rebuttal. It's obvious that you're regressing.
>>
>>5579976
>we just have new, more encompassing labels for shit now that everyone is connected.
We don't need that much labels.
>>
2/3s of these labels are meaningless rewordings of extremely simple, pretty much typical, overly granular ideas.

>aromantic
>bigender
>agender
>genderfluid
>polysexual

It's all very narcissistic. I really hope these kids grow out of this shit and start spending their time on something productive rather.
>>
>>5582286
I'd agree with that, but it doesn't mean these phenomena are new. They're just easier to notice, or talk about.
>>
>>5570722
Because they contain it to their country, or at least dont have the balls for war.
>>
>>5563080
I love how the only evil character is white.
>>
>>5570413
kek
no, lithsexuality is being attracted to someone until you get to know them ie. preteen inexperience and putting crushes on a pedestal is now a sexual orientation
>>
>>5563080
who the fuck made this
>>
>>5582370
You mean the only white, blond-hair blue-eyed character. And it's also gay
>>
>>5585781
AND used to be a woman. Probably transitioned because he was mysogynistic.
>>
>>5563080
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5iB3K8ZtsQc&feature=youtu.be
>>
touche
>>
>Not a single heterosexual
Tell me again how LGBT promotes diversity.
>>
>>5585830
>not a single heterosexual
good
>>
File: Flying Spburdo =DDD.gif (869 KB, 512x481) Image search: [Google]
Flying Spburdo =DDD.gif
869 KB, 512x481
>>5582119
>Bezmenev's face when
>>
>>5585839
I rest my case
>>
File: 1446428670739.png (252 KB, 688x631) Image search: [Google]
1446428670739.png
252 KB, 688x631
>>5582269
>>
File: 4ab.png (285 KB, 680x236) Image search: [Google]
4ab.png
285 KB, 680x236
>>
Funnily enough Toriel is A-OK in the eyes of muhammed. It's the same reason there are so many trans surgeries preformed in the middle east.

According to Muhammed trans people are legitimate and can't help it but Gay's are just degenerates.
>>
>>5586679
mild kek
>>
>>5570413
I think it's a sexual attraction to rocks.
>>
>Asgore
>Gay
This makes absolutely no fucking sense. Excluding the fact only 2 people are white and there's no cisgender heterosexuals. This is fucking impossible because Asrial is their child and he still cares about her.
>>
>>5588063
it makes sense since Toriel is a transwoman

basically she fugged Asgore and impregnated him and maybe she transitioned after leaving him
>>
>>5588096
No, because a transwoman is female. Gays are attracted to men, not "chicks with dicks"
>>
when will people understand fatter and browner doesnt make the characters magically more interesting
>>
>>5585830
>Tell me again how LGBT promotes diversity.
We don't. We promote a gaytriarchy where breeders are reduced to mere breeders and well that's about it.
>>
>>5588117
alot of gays would rather play with a mtf's penis than a ftm's vagina.
>>
>>5563080
TORIEL IS A TRANS""""""WOMAN"""""" SANDNIGGER GAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH
>>
>>5588152
obviously mtf are the best since penises are less terrifying and gross but they have boobs
>>
>>5570781
Just move to the north side
>>
>>5588152
I'm gay and I'd rather play with a guys pussy. He'd be like an ultra bottom and that's hot.
I never really got the whole vagina are so gross thing.
>>
File: jamie raines.jpg (36 KB, 955x478) Image search: [Google]
jamie raines.jpg
36 KB, 955x478
>>5588152
No. I'm gay and I'd rather fuck an FtM.
>>
>>5588152
Gay here. Would also much rather ftm than mtf
>>
>>5563080
All this trigendered polynondysphoric transboy bullshit is just the century having his gender teen crisis
When women and fags won't be shat on anymore and relationships without dicks will be considered legit, people will go back to indentify as female/ male / gay/ lesbian/ bi
Though there will not be anymore "women are inferior"/ "men have no feelings"/ "lgbts are sick"
>>
>>5588152
FtM pass very well generally.
>inb4 post a pic of a non-passing FtM hurr durr this one doesn't pass so no one does
>>
File: oh god please no.gif (2 MB, 300x179) Image search: [Google]
oh god please no.gif
2 MB, 300x179
holy shit they completely disregarded canon to wank themselves off for knowing some outliers

please tell me people like this only make up a small (but loud) part of tumblr
Thread replies: 93
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.