[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can someone be bisexual if never had a gf but always had feelings
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: Identity+crisis_055d55_4883986.jpg (45 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
Identity+crisis_055d55_4883986.jpg
45 KB, 500x375
Can someone be bisexual if never had a gf but always had feelings towards women?. The bisexuality thing started a few years ago. I've never felt attraction towards men until i was like 21 or 22, now i get off to men and women, but never actually had sex with either of them. Also the attraction towards one gender or the other changes from time to time, and it gets pretty exclusive with the other gender(meaning that if im attracted to males in a certain period, looking at women is far less interesting, and when im attracted to women i can't even think of men)
>>
>>5562358
You can be a bisexual and die a virgin.
>>
>>5562378
Source? Also, not my intention tho.
>>
>>5562380
Sexuality does not necessitate or, for that matter, guarantee sexual activity. It's a persistent pattern of romantic and sexual attraction, not a record of sex partners that informs a sexuality.

Source: me
>>
I'm bisexual because I view sex as happiness, people are hording happiness, heterosex is a numbers game, the more women you fuck the more social points you get and are looked up to(kinda like a batting average, or a fps game stat or kill death ratio). The more cute girls you fuck the mo happiness and resources you get. Heterosex is about giving the finger to people who can't get sex, most try to horde it and horde women to fuck. That's why I always fuck a hot girl if I get the chance(just for the points, to add points to my self worth)

Homosex on the other hand is kinda degrading but I bet it feels alot better than heterosex, i'd always pick sex with a handsome well endowed man(or average no biggie) over a not so cute girl/women because I reckon I'd get much more plesure out of it.

I don't even jack off to women unless there's a fit guy with a big cock inside her. Therapist told me that I'm probably not bisexual, just gay... but hey as long as i fuck women right in the pussy nobody will no otherwise.

I always got jealous when other men got sex, that was the main reason I started trying to pick up girls in the first place, I didn't want to end my night alone like a loser.
>>
>>5562417
Also, I always viewed pussies as having more social values than dicks. Kinda like resources, and it was a sellers market(pussies market).

Are you peeps getting what I'm talking about? I see the world this way from watching tv and movies, this is how every pussy hunter in every movie acts(like sex is a numbers game), don't get angry at me for having such a distorted view of sex, blame society.
>>
>>5562427
>>5562417
How does that relate to my thread?. I don't give a fuck about sex competition, im just confused about my arousals

>>5562399
Problem is that is not persistent, i don't always want to lust men, i don't always want to lust women, and i never lust both at the same time(well sometimes i do but i always tend to focus more in one than the other, and it isn't always the same)
>>
>>5562441
I'm a paid shill for the homosexual agenda, I was trying to derail your thread.
>>
LMAO why do think it's called sexual A T T R A C T I O N
>>
>>5562441
The pattern you describe is a periodic vacillation between primary attraction to men and primary attraction to women. And from what you describe, it has persisted thus for years.

We don't have a special name for that. It's just another bisexuality.
>>
>>5562358
Sounds like you are bisexual but only you can know what you are. I suggest reading through this website. It may help you understand yourself better.

http://www.yoursexualorientation.info/
>>
>>5562543
>just another bisexuality
So there's no resource to help clarifying my problem?

>>5562622
Didn't help desu, it doesn't say anything about changes in ones sexual orientation on different periods of times which is what is causing me troubles.
>>
this is the notorious "bi-cycle", I am bi and have never experienced it but apparently many many bi people do.

bisexuality is way understudied, underrepresented, discussed, etc, so unfortunately there are not that many resources :(. there is a bisexual subreddit where people are often helpful though
>>
>>5565233
Do you think that you have a problem? Without worrying about what it might be called, could you describe the problem? What troubles is your sexuality causing?
>>
That's why people use the term "sexuality is fluid"
>>
>>5567807
really? isn't just a tumblr term? it's really real?
>>
>>5567887
I've never seen that on tumblr. No people actually say this. you're probably bi.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.