[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you date a transgirl without seeming delusional about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: 1448648359138.png (164 KB, 599x593) Image search: [Google]
1448648359138.png
164 KB, 599x593
How do you date a transgirl without seeming delusional about her actual gender to friends and family?
>>
Stop giving a fuck. I'm sure that answer sounds basic and easy, and it's something you hear all the time, but it's the only way. That's all I did. I dealt with a lot of ridicule at first and I would be lying if I said it didn't bother me, but it gets better. I think pretending to not care on my girlfriend's behalf helped me not care in earnest.
>>
>>5561951
come out as gay first
>>
>>5561951
its weird that I know a guy that is gay dating a non op/hormone transgirl (basically a femboy) and his gay friends say he's buy

I don't think anyone wins, because everyone on both sides will think it's ok to judge.

If you were really worried about what people thought, you'd just marry some 5/10 cow that's within 4 years of your age and have vanilla sex with her until she leaves you and makes you pay for the kid and her.
>>
>>5561974
Edgy. Did a tranny break your gay little heart?
>>
>>5561974
you give yourself a bad name. now go prolapse your asshole for the billionth time
>>
>>5561951

You would prefer to be gay in your parents eyes than "go along with the delusion"!?
>>
>>5561951
Your friends and senpai are going to judge anyone you date. But you're the one dating her, not them. So if she makes you happy and you love your hon then just be the best boyfriend you can be.
>>
Is your grill passable op?
>>
>>5561951
You don't date transgirls, you fool around with them out of curiosity then dump them once you get bored of the novelty
>>
>>5562129
yeah trans whores are really just sex toys you don't need to heat up to be warm, you use their holes for a while then discard them
>>
>>5561974

>implying it's not flamboyant gays with their degenerate lifestyle giving us trutrans a bad name.
1/10 try again
>>
>>5561974
I smell insecurytitties
>>
>>5562181
This! So much!
All those drag-queens and AGPs give people who transition before 25 such a bad name!
Everyone who hears 'transsexual' thinks of an unpassing hon with make-up in a Wig or a drag queen!
It never comes to the mind of these people that the girl they hit on last night might actually have been trans!
>>
>>5562212
I see this "t. meme" thing from time to time, but I have no idea what it means. Can I do it too? It's just "t." followed by something that doesn't mean anything, right?

t. frad
>>
File: tb,1200x1200,flat.2.jpg (91 KB, 1200x1194) Image search: [Google]
tb,1200x1200,flat.2.jpg
91 KB, 1200x1194
Baylor Swibt :D
>>
>>5562287
t. means something like "signed" someone. As in,

t. newfag

Don't remember where it comes from, though.
>>
>>5562341
its shorthand for regards in finnish
>>
Admit to yourself you are bi and accept that's how you will be seen by most... Strait dudes don't date trannies...
>>
>>5567368
>Admit to yourself you are bi

No.
>>
Bruh, she's a transgirl. Her actual gender is female. You're getting gender and sex mixed up.
>>
>>5561951
>date passable tgirls
>don't tell anyone she's trans
Problem solved.
>>
>>5571002
This is what my bf did and it's worked out so far.

His family telling me/us that they're glad he found a gf because they want grandkids is kinda awkward tho.
>>
Every time she leaves the room and you're with other people chuckle warmly and say "Boy he's a real character huh?"
>>
>>5571011

>Parents telling their son's girlfriend they are relieved he finally found a girlfriend so that they might have grandchildren

Wow, your possibly future in-laws are needy, senpai. Just how much of a nerd/shut-in was your boyfriend?
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.