[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When you guys have hookups on cl or grindr arent yall scared
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: 1447454694079.gif (2 MB, 299x348) Image search: [Google]
1447454694079.gif
2 MB, 299x348
When you guys have hookups on cl or grindr arent yall scared of getting herpes and shit? I use protection so im not worried about HIV too much. But still freaks me out to think about the other.
>>
>Tfw questioning your sexuality and want to try drinking, cuddling, and having passionate love with another twink
>Nervously join grindr and wonder about diseases, protection, how to ask without being disrespectful
>Every profile is the same robotic expression, haircut, and v-neck shirt
>Every bio is totally vapid nonsense
At least I won't get aids
>>
You can get the herps from guys you're dating for months if they don't have a outbreak. You try your best to avoid and that's it.
>>
File: 1381162607918.jpg (48 KB, 473x672) Image search: [Google]
1381162607918.jpg
48 KB, 473x672
>implying I hookup
>>
>>5560363
STDs/STIs are literally the only thing stopping me from being a huge slut.

My fear from them is the only thing that surpasses my crave for dick.

I had some very close people to me die because of AIDS and stuff and that left me a bit traumatized
>>
I generally talk for awhile. Then if they are hot we hookup. I have high standards and I'm really attractive and rich, so it isn't a problem.
>>
File: depraved excitment.jpg (23 KB, 380x213) Image search: [Google]
depraved excitment.jpg
23 KB, 380x213
>>5560363
i was using backpages and i had the worst anxiety about getting herpes. I had only gotten 1 blowjob unprotected, but i got titfucks from two other girls.

I know its not likely, but im actually concerned about my herpes risk. You can pass herpes to any location on the body, and if its not in outbreak you would never know. Herpes is a sneaky bastard.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.