[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HRT question
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (117 KB, 551x560) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
117 KB, 551x560
I just ordered some spiro on the Internet, what happens if I just take spiro for a couple months before estrogen? Do I get some of the reminiscing effects or is it just solely stopping any masculinization effects.
>>
>>5559875
>spiro
>2016
>>
>>5559897
I can't get any blood tests done, don't want to shoot my liver and not know
>>
You may get some feminization, but probably not much.

Make sure to start slow on the spiro, by the way; it takes your body some time to adapt to its diuretic effects. Drink lots of water, make sure you get enough (sodium) salt.
>>
File: 1449899409465.gif (189 KB, 255x320) Image search: [Google]
1449899409465.gif
189 KB, 255x320
>>5559907
Shoot your kidney instead.
Or your heart if you're unlucky.
>>
>>5559916
What do you recommend, Cypro?
>>
>>5559915
Thanks, I didn't know that. I was about to start on like 300 mg a day off the bat.
>>
>>5559925
I recommend an endo either way. I tolerated high dose of spiro very well, likewise with CPA so far. But I'm not you. They're both drugs with significant impact on your body.
>>
>>5559945
1) dont self med
2) dont get self med info off of 4chan
3) get a therapist and go through proper channels to get hormones
4)if you are gonna self med do alot more fucking research on it
5) if you do self med start with the typical starting dose 2mg estradiol x2 daily, 50mg spironolactone x2 daily. talk to your gp about your situation and about getting blood labs done.
6) get a therapist get a letter get an endo and get a fucking scrip for mones
>>
>>5559875
mostly clearer, softer skin and breast budding.
>>
>>5559983
There are no channels for me to get hormones legally or talk to a therapist without outing myself to people right now, so this is the best I can do. I'd rather have the risk of dying than get any more manly. I'll research more tho
>>
>>5560002
That's perfect, thanks!
>>
>>5559925

Jesus christ are you fucking crazy? Start with 25mg and if you don't stop getting morning wood after 2 weeks, bump it up to 50. But there's no real way of knowing without getting your blood checked for your T levels and monitoring them closely, like every month until your levels stabilize.
>>
>>5560014
Legally Doctors or Therapist can't tell shit to anyone. And if you honestly fear people reaction to you being who you are, then they aren't worth your time, even if they are family.

Right now i just got boosted to 50mg of Spiro from my doctor in London Ontario. even with 50mg, I have slightly wider hips, shrinking of muscles, Soft skin and SOME budding, more sore in the breast then actual growth.

But like >>5559983 said, Don't fuck around with this stuff on your own, you could end up fucking yourself over and never be able to transition properly again. Do it right, get it done right, else you'll regret it.
>>
>>5560040
>boosted to 50mg of Spiro
What the fuck? Thats like breathing dust for breakfast.
>>
>>5560040
The issue is that if I technically need parents permission for HRT, a doctors appointment, or even a therapist. As soon as I can, I'll be gone and won't care about anyone's opinions but it's a different story when I'm practically owned by these people.

If you couldn't do anything other than self med, wouldn't you?
>>
>>5560129
Just a salty hon. Self medding is fine as long as you don't take retarded doses.
>>
fucking faggot
>>
>>5560119
Breathing dust for breakfast? Is this some weird idiom or something
>>
>>5560129
Gonna be that that faggot, but you really should just get it over with and talk to your parents, keeping them in the loop is better then them resenting you afterwards.

I can't tell you what to do, no one can here on the internet. What you ultimately do is up to you and you have to live with whatever happens. So if you goof up, your fucked on your own terms.

It will be hard, harder then anything you'll ever do when coming out. Fear and anger will be at an all time high. But it is better for people to know then to hide and let it all fester and do more damage then good.

I don't know how I'll turn out myself, but i have peace of mind that it was under the watchful eye of medical staff and some support from my mother. Despite her constant opinion that i should stop.

>>5560119
Almost feels like it some times. the goal is 100 before Estrogen starts :O if i need, I have a very high metabolism.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.