[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Blocking your hots for straight people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (109 KB, 485x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
109 KB, 485x640
Do any of you gay guys and gals do it?
You meet a straight person, feel an attraction rising up (purely physical in my case) and then try to shut it down?
Am I right in doing so or should I not bother about it so much?
>>
>>5558826
you don't have to shut down your attraction per se, just realize that nothing is going to come out of it. it's definitely possible to have the hots for a straight person while still being realistic that nothing going to happen. not all lust has to have an endpoint/goal.
>>
>>5558900
And be endless frustrated?
>>5558826
I usually use hate to block it, finding as many mistakes and errors on that person as I can. Works pretty well.
>>
>>5559242
>I usually use hate to block it, finding as many mistakes and errors on that person as I can. Works pretty well.
This. A thousand times this. If you can't find any mistakes, invent some. Cut ties with them completely if you feel like you can't resist.

I have no idea how bisexuals make friends. Usually when I become good friends with a guy, I'll end up being attracted to him to a certain degree, which can range from - yeah, if he initiated something I wouldn't shut it down, to oh god, fuck me right now, I NEED it, please, I beg of you - a quick handjob! a blowjob, anything!!!
Since most guys I know and am friends with look either above average or smoking hot, I have to resort to finding flaws with a microscope on them, otherwise it's guaranteed I'll fall for one of them.

Girls are your safe haven. At a new job or place, if you have the option, always choose to befriend women instead of the guys. Avoid shallow whores, find the intelligent, introverted ones. Trust me, they'll have your back through hell and back, as long as you show them kindness and respect. Most of the clever ones aren't into girly stuff either, so you can talk to them about a wide range of topics without being pressured to "omg, like, let's go shopping". Just make it clear you're not interested in that.
>>
>>5559337
oh,and befriending a lesbian is like hitting the lottery. Especially if you can find a butch one.
>>
>>5559337
I just know they wouldn't want to have anything to do with me (sexually) anyway so I just remove that from the equation from the get go. I prefer to have male friends over female.
>>
>>5558826
I try to convince myself that nothing can ever happen between me and a straight guy.

But then one I have the hots for says "hi" to me and I can almost hear my ass screaming like a fangirl in front of her favourite celebrity.

I'm just too horny all the time ngl
>>
>>5559337
It's so weird to find a reasonable person on 4chan, it's one of those wtf moments.

Too bad "intelligent, introverted ones" are so fucking rare, but you're absolutely correct.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.