[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/lgbt/ stories
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 1452905911745.jpg (626 KB, 2416x674) Image search: [Google]
1452905911745.jpg
626 KB, 2416x674
Post your /lgbt/-related stories
>>
>>5558440
Bump
>>
>>5558440
I can't stop laughing at that pic.
>>
I'll make it quick

>be me
>17
>spend too much time on the internet
>meet a qt boy from England
>2 years later
>both have feelings for each other
>December 2015
>he saves up enough to come over
>we fuck multiple times a day for over a week

it was pretty gay
>>
File: Screenshot (436).png (159 KB, 1581x454) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (436).png
159 KB, 1581x454
>>
>>5559671
Can't tell if op or just posting their screencap
>>
>>5559942
Nah, if I were that OP I would've already spammed that everywhere.
>>
>>5559657
Oh my god... I work in retail and this couple came in and they had p much the same story...

U in DTX? U black and he white?
>>
>>5559671
My soul has left me.
>>
>be me
>senior highschool
>gay
>literally 1 of 2 gay guys at school
>other guy is really flaming gay
>friends tell me they are glad I don't act like that
>tell me that they're glad I hide it around them
>tfw not gay enough to be hated but gay enough that people judge how you should act around them
>>
>shopping for clothes
>guy comes up to me
>holds a scarf up girlishly and says "do you think my boyfriend would like this scarf?"
>it's the most cartoonish, offensive, and flamboyant caricature of a stereotypical gay man's voice I've ever heard
>who is this homophobic asshole
>thinks he's being funny but is just coming off as a bigoted idiot
>ugh
>best way to deal with this is to play along, maybe he'll be embarassed and fuck off
>"Hmm, I don't know. What colors does your boyfriend like to wear?"
>begin talking to this guy
>act as if I were having a genuine conversation instead of him being an unfunny homophobe
>...
>...
>it slowly dawns on me
>he is actually gay
>this was not a joke

THANK FUCK I didn't "confront" him holy shit
>>
>>5558440
Literally just happened.
>be 23 white male
>be bisexual, but not much into one-night stands and just getting comfortable with my sexuality
>be maybe 7/10, shaved head, athletic build
>just retired from being a bouncer because off to the army in 2 weeks
>go to the lgbt bar I used to work, because they're the only management I haven't pissed off by being too hardline on intox/underage/criminal issues
>see bartender downstairs
>holy jesus that twink swimmer's body, 9/10 ottermode
>not liking the facial hair, but whatever, I'm "just here for a drink"
>5 or 6 beers in, lightweight so I'm feeling it hard
>bartender goes for a smoke
>follow, we make out really fucking hard and heavy
>gives me his number, starts dirty texting the second he's inside
>invites me swimming at his heated pool
>suddenly, cold feet
>no
>nonono why now
>he's so goddamn sexy but wtf am I doing when I leave in 2 weeks never to return to my hometown
>normally really shy so don't know how to shut him down politely
>panic mode over 9000
>fake a phone call from my mom that my dad is drunk and getting violent
>gtfo the bar
>embellish the story as I go
>bartender keeps sending me cock/ass pics
>can't admit I just got cold feet, act angry, block him

Am... am I a cocktease, /lgbt/? I'm such a workaholic I never get attention that isn't someone trying to distract me from a fake ID, so I get so goddamned nervous when someone shows an interest in me that I don't know what to do. After he kept sexting when the story got more and more violent I figured he wasn't the type of personality I like anyway, but fuuuuck. How bad did I fuck up? Has anyone else been through something similar?
>>
>>5561543
Haha. That's pretty funny. Would people guess your sexuality anon? Like, did he come up to you for a reason?
>>
>>5560846
No
>>
>bisexual
>don't come out in college because it's a religious school and there are hardly any gay guys and I focus more on my studies and smoking grass and shit
>have number of female friends who I party with but absolutely nothing sexual goes on
>come out to them when I get a boyfriend after college
>all of the sudden they want to hang out with me more than ever
>constantly talking about what guys I think are sexy and who I have a crush on (Oscar Isaac by the way)
>one of them is literally sitting on my lap and acting like I'm 100% gay and not interested at all
>usually develop a boner when she does that

are all women fag hags?
>>
>>5562074
I think just because I'm a girl, maybe in particular because I'm feminine.
>>
>>5562925
they're all religious and have likely never met an openly gay man before. You're like an exciting new pet for them.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.