[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Pickup ftm friend today >He isn't on mones >Mostly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
>Pickup ftm friend today
>He isn't on mones
>Mostly uses binder
>Gets in car
>Tells us about how this guy he's been hanging out w/ keeps flirting, but asserting that he isn't gay
>Friend then goes on to say that they like them however
>Says they caught the admirer making out with a cis guy, and the admirer explained he's a little interested in guys
>Friend goes on about setting up a "gay" date
>with just a binder, and some boyish clothes
>have silent panic attack in the car
>i'm already depressed enough about my own gender ( >>5518352 )

Is this whole "transgender" thing just some cringey mental bandwagon trend that we'll all look back on horrifingly someday? Maybe next year even?

Do I even have real problems? Is there a point in me transitioning?
>>
>>5558057
>Is this whole "transgender" thing just some cringey mental bandwagon trend that we'll all look back on horrifingly someday?
One that dates back to antiquity? No such luck sweetheart. No one's you but you, so no one can really say whether your problems are "real" or not, but dysphoria is a real thing.
>>
--And for the record, I do refer to him as gay. As I would myself, lesbian. Ahem..

It's just that the sheer lack of acknowledgement, and disconnection to their reality as a cis girl.

I know it may be painful to acknowledge. But if that's the case, at what point does it become a jaded hugbox?
>>
>>5558077
I wish you were the end all and be all. My hopes are that it only gets better. (Considering recent media).
Unfortunately I question my authenticity at all corners and these interactions are like poison to me. Are they detractors, or eye opening harsh truths?
>>
Does your male body disturb and offend you? Is the idea of aging as a male disturbing and frightening to you?
If so, you can transition and it's not a waste of time. People have been successfully transitioning for decades now.
>>
>>5558085

if someone is trans their "reality" is never that of a cis anyone
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.