[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>getting drunk to ease the pain of the memory of that ex-
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: Pepe drinks to ease pain.jpg (33 KB, 600x434) Image search: [Google]
Pepe drinks to ease pain.jpg
33 KB, 600x434
>getting drunk to ease the pain of the memory of that ex-

I still love you, you beautiful bastard
>>
lmao
>>
at least you could get an ex
>>
File: cry.gif (619 KB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
cry.gif
619 KB, 500x280
>>5556582
iktf

I miss her so much... please come back, I need you!
>>
>still think about a girl everyday
>not seen here for like 8 months
oh god. what the hell is wrong with me
>>
>>5556633
It's almost been a year with me. I can't forget him - his beautiful face, his eyes, the way he talked... By God in Heaven, I'm still in love with him.

What the fuck is wrong with me, lesbian Anon? I would give it all to be with him again.

YOU HEAR THAT, SXR? ANYTHING TO BE WITH YOU AGAIN.

God, I'm pathetic. I just want to die.
>>
>>5556710
We can be pathetic together
Why does my brain do this.
>>
File: t33242brasens23221_.jpg (25 KB, 490x326) Image search: [Google]
t33242brasens23221_.jpg
25 KB, 490x326
>>5556741
I hate it. You know, just a few days ago, I had a dream where he came back to me. I held him in my arms, and kissed him - and then, I woke up, and I was alone, and remembered he'd been gone for almost a year.

is becoming a hero the only option left to me? My waking life is miserable - I have nothing that I consider worthwhile, or that even concerns me. I fucking hate it so much. I hate being alone now, because I remember that he used to be there for me, but not anymore, and there won't be anyone like him again.
>>
>>5556582
There is no cure, you will bring your memory of them into the last drugged-out days of your life, the only thing they are good for now is wet dreams.
>>
>>5556582
I come into these threads hoping my ex will post about me.
>>
>>5556861
same but my crush
>>
File: IMG_20160112_172312270_HDR.jpg (2 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160112_172312270_HDR.jpg
2 MB, 3264x1836
>>5556772
Nah just go learn some downhill bike (Or any other sport that will cause you loads of endorphin and adrenaline). Bonus point for the risk to die you take while doing these.

At least that's the way i've found to deal with the same situation. I'll never find someone like him. And now i need to repress me being a fucking tranny.

Does being drunk really "helps" you with this? Like, give you an "comfort" or even make you put it all out and cry, so you feel better later?

I don't know because i've never done alcohol, and i'm 21. I'd rather downhill streets at 50mph without brakes, but i would give alcohol a try someday (if i'm not dead yet)
>>
>>5556772
>Jacques Brel's "L'ivrogne" is hearable from a distance

Even though you all probably won't forget about those who got you broken, I wish you'll be able to love and be loved again. That the world won't be slowed down for long.
>>
>>5556710
Quit thinking of people as things you're entitled to. The only reason you suffer like this is because in the back of your head you still think there's a chance to get with him and you can't yet, you're still heavily attached to him. You have to realize he's another person with his own emotions and will, yours do not rank higher than his- and you must respect that.

If you stay stuck in the corpse of your old relationship then you're never going to move on to a new one.
>>
I still have dreams about her and I haven't talked to her in 2 years
>>
>>5556582
Let me guess...bi?
>>
>>5558409
>"there's tons of fish in the sea :))"

I want the normalfags to leave
>>
At least you're not emotionally dead like me. I've never loved anyone and I'll probably die without ever knowing what it feels like.
>>
It's been just 6 months since my breakup. I thought time would heal these things but apparently I'm not letting myself move on. 6 years together and it's gone in a week. Or so it seems.

I still think about him almost every moment, and this pain and heartache really defines my life now. It's all I am to try to hold onto one little ember of hope that we will be together someday and that all of the problems that led to this will evaporate. Everything I do reminds me of him, even the oddest things. I realize how morbidly co-dependent I was in the back of my mind, and I struggle thinking how much I liked being that way, but how attraction just doesn't work that way.

I'm not so pathetic that I'm not trying to move on. I'm not resisting advice and all that just to wallow in self-pity, but at the end of the day I realize I've never felt more suicidal in my life, and every day it gets worse. I wonder if I can live a life knowing that maybe I could have said things differently and changed the course of things. Maybe I could have controlled my emotions better and played my cards right, etc etc.. I could go on for all day about how my own mind is such a scary place now, and I've never felt so trapped in my life. Atleast now I understand the suicidal perspective much better.

There is a light at the end of all this though. I know there is, I just have to last long enough to see it. I'm not qualified to give advice, but I will say that don't give up. Try. Date new people, even if you haven't given up hope to be with that person. Keep doing things like that, moving forward, even if your life's purpose is to hope that you get back with that person again.. Because as painful as it is to admit, moving on is the only way to get them back. Or so they say.. Isn't that weird? I hope every anon in here is OK and finds what they're looking for. I hope you guys wish me the same. 6 months isn't so bad, right?
>>
>>5559164
how long were you together?
>>
This is now a fuck your ex thread!
>Your exes are pieces of shit that left you broken!
>Right now theyre probably fucking someone else
>They are shit people
>They didnt love you
>The only thing they want from you is an ego stroke or emotional valudation. So stop talking to them if you are!
>Youre free now so go on with life
>>
>>5559301
Most of those fish are bait fish. You dont feel bad for not landing a tiny guppie but if you lose a marlin youre destroyed
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.