[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here wished they weren't gay/lesbian/trans and were
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 11
File: 1411001979285.png (321 KB, 525x349) Image search: [Google]
1411001979285.png
321 KB, 525x349
Who here wished they weren't gay/lesbian/trans and were straight instead (or vice-versa)? For instance I just wished I was ''normal'' like straight and didn't have people have to deal wtih my gay drama and homosexuality in general.

It fucking sucks
>>
>>5554750
Yeah, senpai, I'd be a cis woman in a heartbeat.
>>
File: nozo.jpg (104 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
nozo.jpg
104 KB, 1280x720
Of course! Not that I'm against homosexuality for some bullshit hateful reason, its just more convenient to be straight, plus, I don't really get anything out of this part of myself, it just distracts from things that are actually important to me. To be perfectly honest if I could choose my orientation I'd choose to be asexual non-romantic whatever the fuck makes me not care about smelly genitals.
>>
Never in the history of /lgbt/ nor indeed our personal lives have we, homosexuals, ever thought about being straight. Let us discuss this in great detail.
>>
>>5554750
obviously.
you don't have to scare quote "normal" either
>>
>>5554790
That does sound like the best option
Love can fuck up relationships between people, especially between gay and straight friends
>>
>>5554770
If you were given the choice would you rather be a cis woman or a cis guy? Assuming you're MtF.
>>
>>5554879
A cis woman. How is this even a question?
>>
I do. I'm a male attracted trans f and I wish I was a straight guy instead. That's what I wanted to be as a kid too
>>
>>5554750
Every trans except that one special snowflake who's inevitably gonna show up wishes they weren't trans. What a silly question.

Do you want to be disabled or not? Yeah thought so.
>>
I wouldn't like to change my sexuality to straight even if I could. I mean sure homophobes are dickheads but everyone has haters and the homophobes are the wrong ones not you.
>>
File: traitors.gif (2 MB, 500x205) Image search: [Google]
traitors.gif
2 MB, 500x205
>this thread
>>
>>5555070
You talk this way because of the thought "i wouldn't change my life with anyone".
But what if you haven't a self yet?
You are born. You can choose.
I'd see absolutely no reason to choose gay compared to hetero or viceversa.
Or rather, straight would be a better choice simply ebcause you don't have to deal with meaningless drama, small date pool, random racism and all that fluff.
>>
>>5554750
It would be nice to be cool with being a guy
>>
>>5555031
Because if you felt comfortable being a guy you'd have no need to transition.
>>
>>5554750
I'm a bi trans woman.

I don't really care about my sexual orientation, but you'd be hard-pressed to find a single goddamn trans person that doesn't wish they were cis.

And if they claim they don't, they're probably not even trans.
>>
>>5557571
It sounds rational, but the whole problem is an identity issue wich itself is irrational.
>>
>>5557571
If you could surgically alter the part of the brain that's making us trans, you might be able to get us to be comfortable being cis men.

But not only is that kind of surgery far far out of medicine's capabilities right now, but I'd also imagine that 'who' I am would change a great deal if you made me comfortable being a man. I believe that trans women (and just women in general) really do think differently to men, and that these differences make it impossible to compromise what we experience with living comfortably as our birth sex.
>>
>>5557571

uh but i dont want to be a guy, id rather be a trans woman than a cis man which is the entire reason i transitioned

im glad im queer tho, being straight would be super duper weird honestly
>>
File: 1448011462467.jpg (274 KB, 670x1000) Image search: [Google]
1448011462467.jpg
274 KB, 670x1000
>>5557613
You don't need surgery. You just need therapy.
>>
>>5554750
trans here

yeah I wish I wasn't trans

I do enjoy being bi, but I wish I liked sex.
>>
No, I like being gay. I live in a fairly liberal area, so I don't get any shit for it. My family tolerates it, but idc what they think of me, anyway.

I feel like I'd be a completely different person if I were straight. Straight men are held up to more rigid standards than gay ones and I'd hate tying to live up to them. It's easier to be gender nonconforming if you're gay, for example- What're they gonna do, call you gay?

Also, while I love being friends with women, I'd hate to put up with the dynamic that goes along with dating them. I'd rather date someone I'm on equal grounds with in stead of being expected to be the strong one.
>>
>>5554750
I wrestle with that subject a lot. There's a lot of disadvantages that would go away, like people making assumptions based on your sexuality, higher risk of AIDS, persecution or rejection if you live in certain countries, fear of disappointing your parents even if they say they're okay, the fact that your dynamic with straight friends can change completely when they find out...

Overall I'd be better off straight but I feel comfortable being gay regardless. I don't know how to describe it but it's a part of me I'd feel missing if it went away.

Plus there's shit like not having to deal with women that feel entitled to everything, don't put effort into the relationship and age like milk; easier hookups, a wider variety of "acceptable" body types, and freedom from a lot of restrictions set by a mold you're no longer trying to fit into.
>>
I'm pretty certain every MtF wishes they were a cis female rather than trans, and likewise every FtM wishes they were a cis male.
If you would choose to be trans if given the choice, you are insane.
>>
I wish I was either.
>>
File: 1422167494486.jpg (20 KB, 520x593) Image search: [Google]
1422167494486.jpg
20 KB, 520x593
>>5554790
straight is better, I'll fulfill my dream of having a family and my parents will eventually get their grandson.
>>
>>5562515
And what about being cis male instead of MtF?
>>
>>5554750
I am heterosexual male with AGP on hormones and I wish I was gay. My attraction to girls makes me desperately wish to be one of them and that ruins my life.
>>
File: madotsukipuke.jpg (9 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
madotsukipuke.jpg
9 KB, 225x225
>>5562551
>TFW you now know from your time here that some people actually are this autistic.
>>
>>5562545
it's the same
>>
>>5554750
Every trans person ever wished they weren't trans. Same used to be common for gays but nowadays it's extremely rare in the first world and confined to like overly religious communities in the American south.
>>
>>5568005
But the difference is gay people feared social discrimination, while trans people just fucking hate themselves.
>>
>>5554750
Me too. I wish I was mostly masculine and straight.
Instead am a feminine bisexual who has the body of a hairy teen girl with facial hair and thinks about cocks every fortnight that am horny.
>>
File: 98064_max.jpg (8 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
98064_max.jpg
8 KB, 225x225
>or vice versa
Sometimes I hope I end up being trans just so I get to take estrogen, even though my hairline alone would make passing hard as fuck. I wish I had just been a woman to begin with. I wouldn't have to deal with any of this shit.
>>
>>5554750
absofuckinglutely, in a heartbeat
>>
>>5568278
>Sometimes I hope I end up being trans
>I wish I had just been a woman to begin with
sounds like you're already there on the "being trans" front, mate
>>
>>5568284
eh....i wish I had just been a woman to begin with too, but i'm not trans
>>
I wish I'd been a cis girl, though I'm still glad I'm a trans girl rather than a cis guy, if that makes any sense.

I also wish I wasn't a lesbian. Things would be so much easier if I liked guys...
>>
I'm bi and I wish I were straight. People say if you're bi you can go stealth mode by just acting straight and still having good sex, and you do have that option in theory but it really messes with your head so it's not worth it.

Doesn't help that I'm gender nonconforming to some degree.

>>5568550
yeah I really wish I had been a woman. but I think that just has to do with the fact that I hate pressure to embody traditional masculine roles. I don't have dysphoria or anything.
>>
>>5568278
You sound like you're in denial but in either case you can still take estrogen.
>>
I am more of a "wish I was never born" person.
>>
>>5569417
>I hate pressure to embody traditional masculine roles
That's part of it for me, but I also just wish I had a woman's body. I've never really liked my body and didn't have a clue why for the longest time.

>>5571543
I feel that way sometimes too, but for me it's more like, "I wish I could just stop existing."
>>
File: 1377903589678.jpg (593 KB, 1280x1707) Image search: [Google]
1377903589678.jpg
593 KB, 1280x1707
>>5554750
Not me. I honestly think homosexuality is superior and being gay is a blessing and a privilege. The only real downsides come from mistreatment by jealous straight people.
>>
>>5571565
>The only real downsides come from mistreatment by jealous straight people.
No, the only mistreatment comes from superficial judgmental gays, who deem you not worthy.
>>
File: god allows gays.jpg (44 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
god allows gays.jpg
44 KB, 600x450
I do but I am straight in my head, which is the problem because I'm not. Most of my influences as a child and even today were from men who fawned over women and many of my friends are guys who would talk about women and put women on a pedestal, to the point where when I look at a picture of a man and a woman, I think it's normal I rather fuck the woman than fuck the man.
I even have dreams where I'm a straight guy.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1446559542179.jpg (49 KB, 640x568) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1446559542179.jpg
49 KB, 640x568
>>5571565
This but
>straight people
>jealous
They know not the folly of their ways.
>>
>>5571565
>>5574888
I don't know, man. All other things being equal, homosexuals and bisexuals only comprise about 5% of the populations. That alone makes finding potential partners more difficult. As a bi fag myself, I can say that finding opposite sex partners is a LOT easier simply because there's a lot more of them.
>>
>>5571864
Spoiler: You're bisexual. Search your feelings anon, you know it to be true.
>>
File: 1451950412916.jpg (450 KB, 952x1500) Image search: [Google]
1451950412916.jpg
450 KB, 952x1500
I would be a cis girl. [spoiler]and im not even trans I just think it would be so much better/funner to be a girl [/spoiler]
I would not be straight I love being bi.
>>
>>5577199
>and im not even trans
See you on /mtfg/ in a few years Anonymous.
>>
>>5577239
Nah...
>>
I would absolutely prefer to be straight over a lesbian. Ever since I discovered I'm a lesbian it's only caused me problems. It started with "well damn, my dating pool is like nonexistent" but now it's more like, "holy shit, how am I going to tell my family I'm married to a woman". Also, my roommate swears she has nothing against it but makes subtle offensive comments all the time.

I love women, I absolutely do, but in this society it's just really fucking inconvenient. I just wish things were easy.
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.