[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello, /lgbt/ I am a straight man, but I'm very lonely.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 1387432835659.gif (458 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1387432835659.gif
458 KB, 640x360
Hello, /lgbt/
I am a straight man, but I'm very lonely. I don't think any woman would want to date me. Would it be morally wrong to have gay sex just for the pleasure? What do gay men think specifically
>>
You won't get off to it if you are straight.
>>
Why not try a transgendered girl? Many of us are very long and desperate too.
>>
>>5553218
Desperation aids
>>
Would it be immoral. No faggot would be upset with getting a dick in the butt. In fact some gay men have straight fantasies/fetishes. Start dick in some butts until you get used to it.
>>
File: exit.gif (9 KB, 855x429) Image search: [Google]
exit.gif
9 KB, 855x429
>>5553218
Gay men think you should just gtfo and get laid.
>>
>>5553230
but 90% are transbian
>>
>>5553586
>what is condom?
>>
>>5553937
Condoms won't protect you from desperation aids. It's a combination of horniness and loneliness that spread to all who come in contact with it. Best to steer clear as much as possible.
>>
if you don't think a woman would date you then why do you think a guy would?
>>
>>5554612

Because guys are easy as fuck, normal ones anyone, gay hookups are only hard when you're looking for something specific like a 9 inch bear top or twink.
>>
>>5553230
How long are you?
>>
>I am a straight man, but I'm very lonely. I don't think any woman would want to date me. Would it be morally wrong to have gay sex were I would be the bottom bitch just for the pleasure? What do gay men think specifically

Would this make sense if one were straight?
>>
>>5554673

Kinda, men are pretty much designed to enjoy a good ass pounding because of our prostate, it makes more sense for a guy to want phallic objects in his ass than a girl.

It would still be gay as hell, but technically you don't have to be attracted to men to like it.
>>
>>5554692
But what if said guy also wants to suck dicks gets excitement from blowing another man? Also isn´t sucking dicks a good/fast way to make friends? What's wrong with being nice to a friend and giving them a bj?

Also what's wrong with taking a friendship to the next level, nothing gay or romantic, just the comradery of friends being good to each other.
>>
>>5554733

Sucking dick is crossing the line, no way to rationalize that unless you do it while deriving no pleasure from it.
>>
File: saucyjesus.jpg (9 KB, 295x235) Image search: [Google]
saucyjesus.jpg
9 KB, 295x235
>>5554733
>isn´t sucking dicks a good/fast way to make friends?
>mfw
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.