[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone else have a crippling anxiety that you're being
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 4
Does anyone else have a crippling anxiety that you're being hugboxed by everyone, even 4chan?

Every time I go out I feel extremely self conscious and can't shake the feeling that I'm being stared at.

I don't get misgendered, but I live in a college town, so the area is pretty liberal.

I tell myself all sorts of excuses about why that person held their gaze on me for half a second longer than normal, but I'm always hung up on "they can tell that I'm trans"

Pictured: me in my most recent photo
On hormones for just under a year
>>
>>5552261
i'm pretty sure it's not your appearance that's offputting, it's your shitty condescending personality
http://6-instant.okcupid.com/profile/Araeza/photos
>>
>>5552269
...you think that demanding to be treated like a human being is condescending...?
>>
>>5552261
I think you almost pass, that Adams apple is huge tho. I agree with the other anon, reading your profile made me hate you so much there aren't words. I am a bi pansexual male very trans attracted but it's things like you that make the Trans community a joke. You are not a woman, you are a trans woman. I don't understand why trans woman think they are entitled to a straight man; straight men by definition will never want you ever even with years of hrt and surgery. Bi pan trans attracted even gay men who you stereotype as "chasers" you should be nice to them Bc that is who wants you not a straight man.
>>
>>5552324
>chaser invalidates your identity, all modern biology and gene study, and your right to self direction
>mad when gets called a shitter and rejects the label he fully and transparently earns

Every
single
time.

Cry more, bitch nigga.

>>5552261
They're probably just looking at you because you're the femme side of andro and that's really attractive right now. Your look, lucky you, is in. You fucking bitch. I wish I could tear your face off and wear it as my own.

But, you know, you do you and all that.
>>
>>5552353
Pretty much this, you don't think about it before transition but being a somewhat attractive girl is like being on the Truman show, every time I go out there's always at least one guy making eye contact with me and a few like to make comments/whistle etc.
>>
>>5552269
>playing LoL/MOBAs
>>
>>5552353
And the Hon defender shows up lol I said trans attracted I'm no chaser you things are no prize I simply wouldn't turn you down for a lay. I date a real woman already had 2 pregnancy scares (something you wouldn't know about)
>>
>>5552269
This is the most obnoxiously tumblr thing I've read all day

I'm trans and ex tumblr mentality and I'm grateful every time I see this shit that I got away from thinking like this lmfao.

Stop being so hung up on this stuff. If people can't even say "I'm cool with it" about your being trans without it pissing you off or making you touchy, then you have major issues.
>>
File: j7PXebx.gif (2 MB, 360x240) Image search: [Google]
j7PXebx.gif
2 MB, 360x240
>>5552324
>>
>>5552353
>I wish I could tear your face off and wear it as my own.
>So much eyeliner
Learn to do it properly and it'll upgrade your face too.
>>
>>5552425
Jesus I know. Its so weird to actually be talking with someoone (op) who actually believes in all that sjw garbage.

Also too much eye liner girl. And most white girls don't wear eye liner either.
>>
>>5553302
>And most white girls don't wear eye liner either.

Have you ever seen a 20-something white girl before?
>>
>>5552261
>video games video games
>if you do this I hate you
>video games video games
>if you do THIS I hate you
>VIDEO GAMES VIDEO GAMES

that's basically your profile in a nutshell
>>
>>5552324
it looks like her profile worked.
>>
>>5553366
Why did you just copy / paste her entire profile? Nobody needs to read that shit twice.
>>
>>5553388

kek
>>
>>5552413
kill yourself

seriously, no one would miss that delightful charm of yours
>>
>>5552261
you look amazing, don't worry people stare at good looking allot!
wish I looked as good as you, if you want to call it hugboxing welp...
>>
>>5552261

You look like you should be Carl's sister in The Walking Dead. You know... you could just start saying you're someone's sister. It's not like us guys don't recognize that boy and girl siblings look similar.
>>
>>5552324
Tautological: you and people like you (read: butthurt chasers) tend to DEFINE any man attracted to a transwoman as "not straight". So no matter his previous history, his attraction to others, etc. no matter how utterly straight he is in every possibly way, the moment he finds a transwoman pretty he is automatically "not straight" by this definition. It's unfalsifiable and 'true per definition'. Bullshit. Let it go and accept that some straight men do like transwomen as well as ciswomen, and that chasers can't whine and nag their way into transwomen's pants by claiming they they're only ones who will ever love them.

>tl;dr chasers are just the stereotypical "nice guys" but with homosexual tendencies
>>
>>5552261
OP do with this what you will, not trying to be hurtful but trying not to "hugbox" you as much as possible...

>do I have crippling anxiety?
no
>do I think that even 4chan hugboxes ppl?
yes but not as bad as other social media sites
>do I think ppl hugboxes themselves/ are self-dilusional?
yes

just look at the attack on this guy: >>5552324
Granted he was mean, but he did voice a non-hugbox opinion and seemed to be immediately shot down.

>can't shake the feeling that I'm being stared at.
You probably are being stared at but do with it what you will. Maybe you are the most hon of hons with hon hands and hon feet and hon frame that will never ever pass and ppl think you are Son of Jenner; or maybe you are the cutest and prettiest girl in all the world and all the men want to do you and all the women want to be you. If I saw you out and about with what appears to be the ton of makeup you have on in the photo, I would probably "clock" you for that reason alone: "wtf is that person doing with all the clown makeup on."

Also, your profile >>5552269 makes you sound like a very annoying and at the same time boring person and makes me think that the only ppl who would be attracted to you after reading it are ppl interested in *what* you are (ie: more chasers). So basically, your profile reads as if you are trying to attract chasers until you say "no chasers pls."

>>5553732
>Let it go and accept that some straight men do like transwomen as well as ciswomen
lol, not that guy but just think about it... why would any straight guy want to be with someone who has a penis, can't have intercourse as frequently (b/c anal takes a whole lot more prep than PiV), can't eventually have babies, wouldn't be considered a "freak" if ppl found out that she was trans, etc. Someone who finds transgirls attractive is going to be someone who falls somewhere in the bisexual spectrum. And no, everyone is not a bisexual deep down; only a small minority are bi.
>>
>>5553899
>Someone who finds transgirls attractive is going to be someone who falls somewhere in the bisexual spectrum.
Again you are once again merely restating that assertion, and not offering any argument or evidence in favour of it. Again, like the other anon, you offer a tautological definition: "no straight man can be attracted to a transwoman because all men who are attracted by transwomen are non-straight".

>why would any straight guy want to be with someone
Because attraction is not a logical thing; one does not sit down and carefully consider matters such as freqency of sex and then decide based on that - one feels or one does not. (Also, infrequent sex, inabilty to bear children and judgement from other people is something that one can experience even when dating a ciswoman - on the other hand a man may have low libido and/or prefer outercourse, not desire children and not care about or even enjoy the freak-outs of others.) Or, if you will, as Spike said to Buffy: "love isn't brains, children, it's blood - blood screaming inside you to work its will."
>>
>>5553899
>can't have intercourse as frequently (b/c anal takes a whole lot more prep than PiV), can't eventually have babies, wouldn't be considered a "freak" if ppl found out that she was trans, etc.

Since you're too dumb and autistic to know what normal people think, I'll spell it out for you: Straight men don't like dicks.

That's all there is to it.
>>
>>5554073
>"I define A as not-B."
>"Look, mommy! I just proved A is not B!"
>"No, child, you are retarded. Definitions are not proof and assertions are not arguments. Hush now, dear..."

Also not all mtfs have dicks, since srs is a thing.
>>
>>5553327
Yes. Ok maybe when they go out sometimes. But eye liner doesn't look as good on white girls. Its better for Asians and latinas
>>
>>5554142

Cut this shit out.
>>
>>5554017
you criticize my "argument" (wasn't even trying to make an argument btw) by citing logical fallacies, then take a "muh feels" stance. lol, nice.

But anyway that doesn't really matter, what does is:
What you define as straight, most ppl in the real world would not but if that is necessary for you to cope with whatever shit you've got going on in your life, then whatever. Just don't be surprised when ppl call you delusional.

I suggest trying
>>>tumblr
It seems much more suited towards your mentality.
>>
I go through cycles of anxiety every three years or so, follow by dudeness levels of calm.
>>
>>5552261
They may be looking at you longer because you look good. I got that a lot when young.
>>
>>5552261
They're staring because your hot AF OP. Congrats. Can I be your gf?
>>
>>5554219
>"muh feels"... lol, nice
Ad hominem? Whatever. I merely contend that your opinion is just an opinion and neither a fact nor a proper argument, as you yourself admit. And I did not appeal to emotions, I simply stated the fact that attraction is an emotional thing and not based on logic or reason.

I don't care about what most people think, or about "straight" as an identity - what bothered me orignally was just the same damn meme I keep seeing on this site: namely the chaser, who is openly bi/gay/curious, who is butthurt that transwomen sometimes prefer straight men and then uses a combo of whining and fallacious "reasoning" (more just assertions) to try to convice everyone that no such thing as a transattracted straight man exists. And that, hence, transwomen should settle for a 2nd rate choice such as himself. I have nothing against this chaser-type as long as they are honest, and most are: plenty of transwomen are ok with dating non-straight guys so they'll be fine. I just don't like it when their attempts to get with tgirls involve loudly proclaiming to anyone who will listen that I either don't exist or am exactly like them. Simply not true and reapeating it ad nauseum will not make it true.

>tumblr
Nice there. Someone doesn't agree with you and OBVIOUSLY they must be a delusional tumblrina. You seem unable to consider that you just might be prejudice and wrong, or that we simply disagree?
>>
>>5553732
>Tautological: you and people like you (read: butthurt chasers) tend to DEFINE any man attracted to a man as "not straight". So no matter his previous history, his attraction to others, etc. no matter how utterly straight he is in every possibly way, the moment he finds a man pretty he is automatically "not straight" by this definition. It's unfalsifiable and 'true per definition'. Bullshit. Let it go and accept that some straight men do like men as well as ciswomen
>>
>>5554379
...or that you are quite delusional. Seriously, reading your responses are quite laughable.

So basically, you need someone who is in denial of having bisexual tendencies so that they consider themselves straight so that you can consider yourself as dating a straight male.
>>
>>5552413

That's okay most trans-women want a real man, Not a retarded pussy.
>>
>>5552413
>I date a real woman already had 2 pregnancy scares (something you wouldn't know about)
wat.
>>
>>5552261
>I tell myself all sorts of excuses about why that person held their gaze on me for half a second longer than normal,
>Pictured: me in my most recent photo

It's because you're gorgeous.

Please be my girlfriend.
>>
>>5554599
but what real man wants to put up with someone who has mental problems? Like who the hell wants someone that freaks out as soon as you touch their genitals? Whether its a dude in a dress, or someone on HRT, or a real female?
>>
>>5554616
>literally says that everyone who has mental problems is undesirable
>Likely has Narcissistic Personality Disorder, or low level sociopathy
>>
>>5554630
lolwut?
Nah,dude. I'm just reading all this crazy hon talk, scratching my head tbqh. I mean we all have minor problems and what not, but seriously... what fun is trying to have a healthy sexual relationship with someone who goes off the deep-end when you touch their junk. That is some MAJOR mental problems.
>>
>>5554388
Petitio principii, or begging the question, is an informal logical fallacy in which one assumes what which is supposed to be proven. In this case, that a transwoman is a man. But thanx for trying, 1/10.

>>5554594
Repeating the same ad hominien doesn't make it less ad hominem. And like I stated, this is far less about my identity (note how I have not disclosed it) and more about the chaser-tactic of arguing that every man who likes tgirls must be as shitty as they are, and therefore tgirls should just give up and accept a shit-tier chaser and not try to find a decent straight(ish) man.

>>5554616
A kind a caring one? One that has problems himself? One that fell in love in spite of himself and knowing it was not the most logical or prudent choice? Everyone keeps assuming relationsships, attraction, love, etc. are about making rational decisions - have you guys even been in love? In lust? There is little room for reason.
>>
>>5555338
When you redefine something according to your whims and then say you don't care how other ppl define it, it makes it difficult for it any criticism not to be a personal attack.

>>5555338
>have you guys even been in love... There is little room for reason.
Have you ever been in an adult relationship? There is a whole lot of room for reason as well as a whole host of other things. True love, if that even exists, never ever conquers all. Once again you seem to be immature or without much experience in the real world or self-deluded or something.
>>
>>5553302
This is the shut-in retard that's passing judgement and trying to give you advice. Always remember that, trannies. Always.
>>
>>5556045
>When you redefine something...
Elborate, I'm afraid I don't quite get this.

>adult relationships
Yes, I have been in several and long-term as well. Longest in over 5 years. Of course there's reason there, I did not mean to come off as overtly romantic, but that's another thing: you're talking about navigating an actual relationship, setting boundaries, etc. while I was talking about the initial feeling. The attraction, the lust. Your sexual preference is determined by that, not what you rationally decide to do about it: a man who is attracted by cismen only is gay whether or not he acts on those feelings. Likewise a straight man can become attracted to a transwoman is she passes for a ciswoman; that attraction determines his sexuality, not if he follows through or not.
>>
>>5555338
>Petitio principii, or begging the question, is an informal logical fallacy in which one assumes what which is supposed to be proven. In this case, that a transwoman is a woman. But thanx for trying, 1/10.
>>
>>5552261
I wouldn't think you're trans. Just a man-faced, man-necked woman who wears a lot of makeup and looks worse without it. 6/10 woman with makeup.

You have been de-coddled, you're welcome. That's what you wanted to hear I guess.
>>
File: consdierthefollowing.jpg (23 KB, 343x284) Image search: [Google]
consdierthefollowing.jpg
23 KB, 343x284
>>5556123
No, that is proven not through logic (which would be impossible) but through empirical evidence gathered from medicine, neurology, sociology, etc. and psychological as well as psychiatric analysis on the indiviual level. In such a scientific process, one starts not with the assumption that transwomen are women, but neutrally with the question "are they or are they not?", and the scientific community has arrived at the answer "yes" throughout hundreds upon hundreds of respectable, peer-reviewed journals across various fields. But thank you again so much for trying, 0/10 this time though.
>>
>>5556100
Initial attractions don't really determine someone's sexuality. It's only a small piece of the puzzle. It may make an impression but that is about it. There might be several straight guys that get fooled by a tranny but are immediately turned off when they find out she has a dick. It's only the guys with bisexual tendencies that would stick around.
>>
>>5556217
>It's only the guys with bisexual tendencies that would stick around.
>This is true because I define it as true.
Some guys might be open minded enough to stick around, what do you know? Again you're just defining any interest in transwomen as "bisexual tendencies" despite testemonies to the contrary from many transattracted men and even scientific evidence. Why? Is everyone just lying and in the closet? Everyone, every single transattraced straight man on the planet? Is all the science just wrong and dumb because you say so? Or could it be that you've made a somewhat narrow-minded defintion that is not entirely correct? Occam's razor here, anon, which is most likely?
>>
>>5556216
wait, you are saying the *scientific community* has determined that MtFs are actually women? Really? Not that they suffer a mental condition that the only way to relieve it is to pretend that they are female but that they are actually female?
>>
>>5552261
You seem to care about what others think
>>
>>5556247

Pretty much yeah......

https://www.newscientist.com/article/dn20032-transsexual-differences-caught-on-brain-scan/
>>
>>5556216
face it f4m. liking dick is gay
>>
>>5556271
if brain scan were so useful at determining trans ppl, then why can't they just preform the scan on ppl who are questioning their gender? There would be no need to see therapists and counselors. Just a simple brain scan and here's your HRT.
>>
>>5556271
were these brains scans only done on ppl not under the influence on hormones? Or did the fact that they were using hormones actually effect the results of the scans?
>>
>>5556239
>scientific evidence that straight guys want their girlfriends to have a dick
wow, I would really like to see this. Link pls?
>>
>>5556325
You can google it yourself if you want, but you don't - as evidenced by you twisting my words. It's not about "straight guys want their girlfriends to have a dick" but about how straight mens attraction towards transwomen works. But whatever, you don't give a shit.
>>
>>5556360
Straight men don't like transwomen
>>
File: suicide.jpg (69 KB, 504x470) Image search: [Google]
suicide.jpg
69 KB, 504x470
>>5556386
I'm out. Read the rest of the thread if you're not just shitposting, it's been covered.
>>
You're a beautiful woman. Try not to let your anxiety get the best of you. Be yourself and enjoy life as you like. You'll be ok.

Dave
>>
>>5556302
"the team ran MRI scans on the brains of 18 female-to-male transsexual people who’d had no treatment and compared them with those of 24 males and 19 females.

They found significant differences between male and female brains in four regions of white matter – and the female-to-male transsexual people had white matter in these regions that resembled a male brain"
>>
>>5556425
more fuel for the fire http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7477289
>>
>>5556425
>>5556483
so, they have a mental condition that can only be relieved if they pretend to be they opposite sex than that which they were born as.
>>
>>5552261
i think you're pretty
>>
>>5556590
I didn't know that her looks were up for debate
>>
>>5552261
you are kinda weird looking tbf
>>
>Araeza

sounds like Eraser
>>
>>5552261
You look almost exactly like a girl I liked in high school
>>
You r very hot i dont understand why they should stare at u (except because ur hot) :DDD Keep ur head up
>>
>>5552261
I would pee in your butt anon

Prolly drunk pick up
Walk the dinosaur

Get to know you find out you are a complete cunt rash

360 and walk out

then again you might be alright

Stop being a cringey shitter

Fugg tards that stare or shit tier online wannabe tranny chase fail

Live your life

Feel sexy and do your own thing

BTW show a bra strap picture for reasons
Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.