[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trumped
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 8
File: 701.jpg (89 KB, 640x875) Image search: [Google]
701.jpg
89 KB, 640x875
Trump has vocally stated repeatedly throughout the years that he doesn't support lgbt rights, but he went shopping with Rudy Giuliani while the mayor himself was in drag, and claims to have attended acquaintances' gay weddings. Now the time has come. He is going to win. What does /lgbt/ think of the US' new president, someone that is more likely to ignore/turn down our rights and draft transgendered women than represent us equally as a nation?

As a final note, put this into perspective:

Average likes and fans on Facebook (arguably more representative of the younger crowd)
Trump - 20-60k likes per post/over 5 million fans
Bernie - 10-40k likes per post/over 3 million fans
Hillary - 3k-20k likes per post/over 2 million fans

Average attendance of rallies (arguably more representative of the older crowd)
Trump - 9k
Bernie - 5k, however set a record over 19k at Portland, OR with thousands outside the center
Hillary - under a couple thousand, falsely claims to have had near 6k

Bernie and Hillary barely stand a chance even if they worked together. Say hello to your new Lord and Master.
>>
Don't worry, Trump is a businessman and a pragmatist. He doesn't support "lgbt rights" because that's code for "status quo of the left". That doesn't mean he's going to go on some crusade to repress gays and trans people.
>>
File: can't atump.gif (2 MB, 350x240) Image search: [Google]
can't atump.gif
2 MB, 350x240
ALL HAIL THE GODKING

CAN'T STUMP WON'T STUMP
A
N
T

S
T
U
M
P

W
O
N
T

S
T
U
M
P
>>
Trump, the only client that I crossed his name out in my little black book. Must have really been a asshole back then.
>>
File: 1393095723628.png (126 KB, 226x322) Image search: [Google]
1393095723628.png
126 KB, 226x322
I'm hoping if Trump gets elected, there'd be a forceful coup d'etat.
>>
Im voting for Trump and Im mtf. I don't think he will roll back lgbt rights at all. We have all the rights we need. We are the most progressive LGBT country in the world. The only rights people scream about now are hon rights desu. People want the right to be dudes in dresses and not get fired. Or not have people think they are weirdos. Sorry that will never happen, doesn't matter who is in Presidential office.

Trump will stop all the parasites flooding over the southern border and actually preserve American culture and get rid of all these sjw "hurr durr I love black people but whites are devils even though blacks are savages that commit 70% of the murders in the country" retarded liberalism.

Sick of the self hatred of white Americans. Our ancestors built this nation and now Obama and self hating whites want to donate it all to Latin America. Soon we will be minorities in our own country.
>>
>>5553347
>parasites flooding over the southern border
Actually most of them are going back now because it's nicer in Mexico than it is here.
>>
>>5551536
Eh, it's his personal intervention that let mtfs compete in miss universe. He advocated for Jenna Talackova and helped her get an award.

It's a smear to say he's anti gay or anti trans. Other republicans have been blasting him for being liberal on those issues.
>>
>>5553367
No the Central Americans and not most of the Mexicans. "Most of them are going back" tell that to the Southwestern United States and LA country which is now dominated by latinos and spanish. Tell that to Miami where you cannot get a job there as a white American unless you know Spanish
>>
Trump is a demagogue who will support any position to get elected.

Kinda like Hillary, but more stupid.
>>
>>5553397
Kek, maybe we should give it all back to Mexico. We stole that shit from them when we really didn't need it and it's still pretty worthless.
>>
>>5553347
>Sick of the self hatred of white Americans. Our ancestors built this nation and now Obama and self hating whites want to donate it all to Latin America. Soon we will be minorities in our own country.
To be fair, if white Americans deserve to be praised for building this country, they also deserve to be condemned for owning slaves. You can't have it both ways.
>>
>>5553750
A small minority of white Americans owned slaves and not one of them is still alive. If you're going to arbitrarily judge white Americans by something some of their ancestors did, wouldn't you do just as well to applaud them for joining the Union Army and freeing the slaves?
>>
>>5553750
LOL If you want to play that game, Africans sold their rival tribes into slavery.
>>
>>5551536
Trump makes me sad. :(
>>
>>5553442
At least Hillary has a chance of being good for the country. I can't see that with a guy who has bankrupted 4 companies while living high on the hog.
>>
>>5553750
Whites were also the first to make laws outlawing slavery while shitholes like Qatar and UAE pretty much use slave labor to build their cities
>>
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 460x405) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 460x405
>>5551536
>be veteran with right-wing views
>be 23 year old non-hon mtf as well
I think Trump is the best candidate honestly.

Also, Trump is probably a closeted chaser who got Rudy's boipucci and is secretly down with Transfolk
>>
>>5553532
See everyone this is the typical self hating white attitude. "Waaaah we took some land and fucked some shit up x amount of years ago, therefore I as a dumbfuck white liberal declare all whites should be pounded in ass and lose their countries!" Fuck off cuck
>>
>>5553532
Then Spain should give back all of South America to Natives. Oh wait, it's only socially acceptable to criticize the U.S.
>>
>>5554265
The humor of that joke lay in the following three areas:
1. The original owners' claim to the land was not strong.
2. The country is unpleasant.
3. It is populated with undesirable people.

It is essentially an irony based joke. It is not to be taken literally. It is not a serious policy suggestion. People with Asperger's Syndrome should consult with a friend or relative before making a final evaluation.
>>
>>5554265

Spain doesn't own or control any part of South America you fucking dimwit
>>
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 374x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 374x250
>>5554351
But they once did you stupid fuck. Hence the counter argument to giving up American land. Fuck you're dumb.
>>
>>5554625
gr8 b8 m8
>>
>>5554178
>23
>non-hon mtf
Sure you are not, hon.
>>
>>5553783
The ones who actually played a major role "building America" were a minority as well.

>>5553870
So? I'm just saying, if you think you deserve preferential treatment for the good things your ancestors did, you must also accept that you deserve to be punished for the bad things your ancestors did. If we're going that route, then yes, Africans should be punished for selling other Africans into slavery. Though in my *PERSONAL* opinion, no one should be judged positively or negatively based on what their ancestors did - but in any case, you can't have the good without the bad.

>>5554265
Uh, it kind of already did? I mean I don't think all the South American countries actually have ethnically native governments, but all those South American countries have been independent from Spain for a long time now.

>>5554625
America currently owns the land that we're talking about. Spain doesn't, it already "gave up" its land in South America. If anything, you should be asking the individual governments of those south American countries (if full of ethnic non-South Americans) to give their land back to the natives.
>>
File: swans.jpg (55 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
swans.jpg
55 KB, 680x680
>>5554178
You'll be lucky if he doesn't draft your tranny ass when he declares war on North Korea.
>>
>>5554708
No they weren't. Blacks stayed in the fields and picked cotton for their white massas. The collapse of cotton industry actually HELPED the US economy. Then once they were released they were free to flood northern cities and turn them into ghetto shit holes
>>
I am LGBT and I stand with TRUMP.
If you dont, research his policies by watching the rallys.
>>
>>5555035
Don't see how that refutes my point about the white men who built America being a minority of white men.
>>
>>5553783
And a small minority of whites built this country. You are being inconsistent
>>
>>5555146
A huge number of Europeans migrated over here, and tilled lots of land, and worked in the new mills and factories. It is their labor that built this country.

Slavery was actually on it's way out. It wasn't economical anymore. When you have a slave, you have them for live, in sickness and in health. If a slave gets injured, then they are dead weight. You also have to feed and house them all year, even if there is nothing to do in the fields. In pre union factories and with migrant farm labor, you don't have to house of feed them, and if they get sick, bye... You also don't have to feed or house them in the off season.
>>
File: image.jpg (14 KB, 214x317) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14 KB, 214x317
>>5551536
>He is going to win.
>>
File: Trump_LGBT.png (349 KB, 581x448) Image search: [Google]
Trump_LGBT.png
349 KB, 581x448
>>
>>5553367
I'm not going to bother asking for a source on this because I read the same article you did. Go back and read it and you'll see that it mentions LEGAL immigration is neutral right now. However, it makes no mention of illegal immigration numbers and we still have 15 million in this country that need to be taken care of.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.