[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw infatuated with another boy for the first time why does
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 534634645645643.jpg (51 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
534634645645643.jpg
51 KB, 720x480
>tfw infatuated with another boy for the first time

why does it hurt so bad, this is worse than my girl crushes...
>>
>>5551047
This happened to me before. It was super confusing. Told him, he offered to give me a "tester" or bottom, but I didn't have any liqour on hand so didn't want to. Few days and a few more rejections later and the offer was rescinded and we're still bros.

It also felt more intense for me than girl crushes, probably just because it was new and taboo.
>>
>>5551047
Boy loveu is the most intense manifestation of love, that's why.
>>
>>5551047
>why does it hurt so bad, this is worse than my girl crushes...
Because you're either full gay or a gay-leaning bi.
>>
Because he will never love you back
>>
>>5551320
Don't make me feel these feels anon.
>>
>>5551848
Let me tell you something from my experience. If you're just starting to get feelings for your first guy that probably means that you are bisexual as its happened so late. If so it will take you awahile to get it all figured out. Then You're going to be a completely straight acting man. Because of this no gay guys are going to think you're approachable. and you'd be so inexperienced and closeted that you could never be the one who engages the gay mam. You'll try for a few years and then you'll give up understanding that it will simply never work. They're you are. I just saved you a lot of time.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.