[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cis or Trans?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: sots2.jpg (42 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
sots2.jpg
42 KB, 480x360
Am I cis or trans?

Born intersexed, I'm 100% okay with my body and I go with male pronouns..

am I cis male or cis female? or neither?

am I the unicorn that is cis trans?

am I cis anything? I dont feel trans, because I dont feel like I need to change my body. .. what am I?
>>
Don't even label yourself OP. It's silly and meaningless. Don't let a community of people come up with a bunch of terms and qualifications and then try to find which one you are... Don't stress out because you are you. It doesn't matter what you call yourself.
>>
>>5549660
so I take that as you dont know.
>>
Cis means you identify with your assigned gender. You can be cis and intersex (i.e. a woman with CAIS).
>>
>>5549601
You're intersex
>>
>>5551515
aaaaah. gotcha. now I know. So it's assigned gender, not inherent gender.
>>
>>5551521

>>5549601, ^
>>
>>5551594

Yeah, there isn't really such thing as "inherent gender".
>>
What's the name of that song? Something about the south? Being happy? Bluebirds on his shoulder?
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.