[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Be me, MTF and bi >Wanted to be a girl for as long as
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1
File: 596892.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
596892.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
>Be me, MTF and bi

>Wanted to be a girl for as long as I could remember

>4-6 years old

>Use to pray at night hoping that god would change his mistake

>of course it doesn't happen

>Don't understand these feelings for years until I was 14

>didn't know what to do so hiding them was the best option

>Be 16 learned a bunch of stuff and decided to accept it

>Come out to skype friends first they are all "ok"

>Come out to brother he says "Ok"

>Come out to dad hes says "I love you forever" type of stuff

>have anxiety over this shit

>had a panic attack

Is the only one who cares is me?
>>
>>5549438

>Is the only one who cares is me?

Seems the same for me. I'm self-medding and only my little brother knows I am taking hormones at all. My mother seems to be turning a blind eye to my pain, which is cold. And she broke her almost complete silence during my coming out to my parents with, "God made them man and woman." She also doesn't want me to tell my youngest brother because she doesn't want him to get "confused." My father says they still love me and that he's sad I felt I had to keep this to myself. Still, neither of them seem to think I should transition. Although, my father said something to my mother and brother about investigating my issue further when he thought I wasn't around (mother and brother knew). And my mother said something like, "Oh, leave that!" It's funny that I had hated my father this whole time when it might be that I should have hated my mother.

Tbh, senpai, I think if your parents left you on your own despite your obvious depression from dysphoria in childhood and adolescence, you won't be any less alone when you actually start transition as a stunted "adult."
Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.