[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do so many gays only go for white, short haired, bearded men?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
Why do so many gays only go for white, short haired, bearded men?
>>
>>5548007

That guy looks a little Persian.

Also whites are probably a majority where you live, men typically wear short hair, and beards have been making a comeback for the last decade.
>>
>>5548007
As long as they are also in the correct height age and weight categories, otherwise they are as lonely as the rest of you who THINK they have it better.
>>
>tfw the only group of people that find me hot are gays
>tfw straight
>>
>>5548007
Most people tend to prefer going for what's best. White, short-haired, bearded men happen to be what's best... assuming they also include the other best traits, like >>5548066 said.

Whites have better features than all other races, particularly for gays. And that's only taking racial features in count, but when you actually get to culture and behavior, whites soar out in front of everything else.

And beard + short-hair is kind of manly, don't you find that hot?

Either way, across all kinds of relationships, the most common pairing is same race - same race. And for gays the most common pairing is also same BODY TYPE, that's why a lot of gay couples end up looking like two clones. So I guess everything else we just said is kind of moot.

I mean, sure, everyone WANTS a short-haired, bearded white man which is in the correct height, age and weight categories, but in the end everyone will just end up in a Same Race | Same Bodytype relationship, so what does it matter?
>>
Because women don't want them. I'm happy to go for it.
>>
File: Prince-of-Persia[1].jpg (67 KB, 680x450) Image search: [Google]
Prince-of-Persia[1].jpg
67 KB, 680x450
>>5548025
You might even call him the prince of persia.

>>5548007
>Why do homosexuals feel attraction to what is considered the epitome of masculinity in a pussyficated society

These type of men exhale masculinity and virility, two things homosexuals are attracted to.
>>
>>5548025
Definitely almost pure Italian. The mouth gives it away for me, but the hairiness and hair color/quality also are Italian. Not curly enough to be Greek, and wrong features for Iberian. He does have blue eyes (which does seem to add a little Persian) but it could just as easily be a little Polish or a little Dutch.

Italians tend to be considered the most conventionally attractive people because they are extremely masculine. They're also slightly shorter than average - this is something that nobody publicly admits that they want, lol. This also makes them a bit more compact which means that light musculature looks way better on them, and they have great body hair too ;)

However, everyone has the same potential for attractiveness. Keep fit, take care of any personal issues that you have (like bad skin, hair, or teeth) and you'll be just as hot as this guy. That guy isn't only attractive because of his mouth shape and body hair - he uses those traits to his advantage, but if he didn't have clear skin, toned arms, a trimmed beard, and stylish hair, he'd be an uggo. Not to mention that a well-fitting plain white T-shirt is actually one of the sexiest weapons in a man's arsenal.

tl;dr: anyone can be hot. Even you. Put work into your appearance and try to find what makes you look the best. White, short haired, bearded men are what's considered conventional, but I've met ridiculously hot black/middle eastern/asian/latino dudes. There are more than enough people out there who will find you a 10 ;)
>>
>>5548569
he has sephardic jew genes. still hot af tho.
>>
>>5548569
Oh that's Jake Gylenhaal. He's Swedish. Weird, he looks Italian in this. Maybe his mother is Italian.
>>
>>5548578
sephardic jew + swedish
>>
>>5548007
I hate beards, and like medium-long hair.

So there's that. I still prefer whites tho
>>
Based on data collected from dating sites/apps white men are by far the most desirable men and black men are the least desirable.
>>
>>5548578
tbhq almost anyone could look italian, we have all kinds of looks and there's no definite answer
>>
File: 20121104004.jpg (283 KB, 727x544) Image search: [Google]
20121104004.jpg
283 KB, 727x544
Gyllenhaal looks a lot like this guy, who's Turkish
>>
>>5548025
Jake Gyllenhaal is a jew, Ashkenazis and persians have similar semitic origins.
>>
Everyone has their own type.
>>
>>5548073
You're browsing an lgbt board, so you'd better switch that to Bi.Why else would you lurk here jaylord?
>>
>>5548007
>into long haired guys, asians, blacks, and guys without beards
>Description in the OP lacks anything i like
Mmmkay, I'm a special little snowflake now.
>>
>>5548707
he doesn't have ashkenazim roots, but sepharidc. you see it better in his sister.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.