[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Things that you do that nobody would associate with your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 7
File: 1408484681436.jpg (34 KB, 289x370) Image search: [Google]
1408484681436.jpg
34 KB, 289x370
ITT: Things that you do that nobody would associate with your sexual orientation
>>
>>5547866

I prefer to slice apples before I eat them.
>>
>>5547880
are you straight?, because that's the most faggy thing i've ever heard in this board
>>
>>5547880
iktf
>>
>>5547897

I lick dicks and dick chicks.
>>
>>5547897

Also it prevents my hands from getting sticky.
>>
>>5547919
>likes dicks
>doesn't want to get his hands sticky
wut
>>
>>5547866
I masturbate to vaginas and men fucking vaginas.

If I said that people would think I'm straight.

But really those vaginas are always attached to qt trans guys :3
>>
drive my car really fast.
>>
>>5547897
I think it's more a sign of somone who used to have braces.
>>
I do have a big cock
>>
I buy dollar shots on purpose so I can put them up my ass and hump a pillow, while wearing a full-ensemble of girl clothes. I make craig's list ads and post pictures of myself trapping and fap to the messages that people send me but have no intention on meeting up. All of this while in real life I'm a seemingly "normal" guy. I am pretty masculine personality wise, so nobody would expect this from me :).
>>
I walk several kilometers to and from work on a daily basis.

I take regular naps when I get home from work or other tiring activities.
>>
I don't act or talk like a faggot and I don't like gay music(lame music).
>>
>>5548347
>I walk several kilometers to and from work on a daily basis.
dat booty
I take regular naps when I get home from work or other tiring activities.
?
>>
I actually don't style my hair or wear skinny jeans
#shorteffeminategay #tumblrtags
>>
I've written love poems to women
>>
>>5548430
Aww, thank you. It's one of my better features.
>>
Watch sports, play video games etc, typical "guy" stuff. Doesn't stop stereotypes though

>tell sister you're gay
>her first reaction is omg will you go shopping with me?

Could not have been more enraged
>>
Well I don't really fit the "promiscuous bisexual" stereotype, I'm 27 and I've only been intimate with one person (long-time partner, now ex) in my life
>>
I like to have extremely violent Hermaphrodite BDSM orgies with the thousands of dollars I make whoring myself out to billionaire business men in San Francisco.
>>
>>5548524
>Could not have been more enraged
I wish my sister was a faghag. They're plenty of fun if you'd just swallow your pride and give them a chance. I mean, shit, you're gay; you're already gender nonconforming. I don't see why so many gays on this board have such a chokehold on their masculinity. It's empowering to just let yourself go and not care whether you're being masc or femme. Mock the tumblr types all you want, but you have to admit that at least they're free.
>>
>>5548663
Alright, let's get this started.
>AGP
>>
i like to dress like a girl and act like one
>>
>>5547866
I watch regular ecchi and harem anime
>>
>>5548663

same
>>
>>5547866
Shitpost /pol/ stuff.
>>
>>5547866

I'm a heterosexual male and I genuinely enjoy being around women.

I think they're entertaining and interesting.
>>
>>5548644
Goddamn you're retarded. I don't like guy stuff to act masculine. I just like guy stuff because that's who I am. Same as how being gay is who I am. I don't shop or wear designers clothes or whatever other stereotypes she has in mind because I don't want to.

I was mad because she stopped recognizing me as a person and started lumping me together with her own preconceived notions of being gay. I am an individual that has different tastes and opinions and feelings, and to not be recognized as such from your sister is pretty shitty. The point is that I'm not trying to "act straight," the point is being labeled.
>>
>>5548644
I'm not Op, but I think you are wrong.
I like being a man. It's fucking stupid for people to assume that you are faking to fit in. I don't know why it's so hard for people to believe I am just me. I'm sure you wouldn't go to a feminine lesbian and ask why they have such a choke hold on there femininity.

Hanging out with girls is alright, all my friends are straight guys but we hang out with girls. I think I act pretty much the same around everyone. I've never been worried of appearing feminine. I'm just masculine.
And about the tumbler thing. I think they do stuff just to go against the grain, or to get a rise out of people. They worry far more about how people see them than I do.
>>
>>5548644
>Mock the tumblr types all you want, but you have to admit that at least they're free.
>intense conformity has set them free
>slavery is freedom
>plus also like, war is peace?
>>
>>5550880
>forcing it this hard
>>
>>5550931
Violence is subtlety.
>>
I fuck boys for favors and profit.
>>
>>5547866
I'm straight and I paint my nails (clear coat to avoid biting them) and wear makeup occasionally(to look good and fuck sloots.)
>>
>>5547866
Cis-het male reporting in. I crochet like it's my fucking job.

>>5549627
Damn right, brother. Same here. Doesn't even matter what their sexual orientation is. Being married takes all the tension out of interacting with other women.
>>
>>5548149
>dollar shots
....what
google doesn't help at all
>>
>>5548644
bullshit, you're conforming to the gay stereotype by doing just that.
>>
>>5547866
I like British TV better than American TV.
>>
File: bachata.png (289 KB, 556x723) Image search: [Google]
bachata.png
289 KB, 556x723
>>5547866
Cis lesbo. I'm pretty skilled in dancing, won awards and shit for it. Salsa, meringue, bachata, cumbia, and general ballroom stuff but I'm hispanic and learned latin dancing first. Been doing it off and on since I was young, like middle school age. Primary dance partner is a gay dude. We kill at clubs and would both prefer to dance with same sex partners but few can ever keep up with speed so it's just not as fun.
>>
File: 1450838556886.png (96 KB, 600x295) Image search: [Google]
1450838556886.png
96 KB, 600x295
>All these ""cis straight"" men
What are you guys even doing here, if I may ask?
>>
>>5551496

enjoying the show, basically

you faggots are pretty entertaining
>>
File: 1449637661519.png (195 KB, 510x346) Image search: [Google]
1449637661519.png
195 KB, 510x346
>>5551514
Whatever you say darling.
>>
>>5548575
>thousands of dollars
Forget businessmen, go after royalty. I very easily cleared more than $10k a weekend and I never booked more than one client a weekend. There were advantages to being a bisexual versatile pre-op tranny whore. lol

Dance is fun >>5551408. There was this one client I taught all sorts of ballroom dance types to. Thing is, he wanted to learn and dance the women's part. So I spent a few hours nearly every time I was with him teaching him the moves. I actually went out and took dance lessons just so I could teach him additional types of dance. There was another client that all I did for him and his wife was dance burlesque a few times a year on Saturday afternoons. I did charge them a reduced rate because of there being no sex, but it did take up a weekend. I think she got a bigger kick out of it than he did.
>>
>>5551544
>actually being surprised/confused that the remaining 99.8% of humanity that identifies as heterosexual may in fact be present on your homoboard on the internet

Pretty embarrassing desu, I hope you get over this immediately.
>>
>>5551496
They closet homos chasing dickgirls. Wish I had that one image on 4chan making you gay starting with dickgirls, ending with full blown sissy faggotry.

They get really pissy when you bring up that they're obviously faggots for jacking off on the trappiest board full of boring faggots and traps but whatever. Either "hurhur fucking dick isn't gay" or "hurhur I'M HERE2EPICTROLLZU" even though dick on dick is gay and gaygen is just about dick and the trannies are pretty stale and predictable bait.
>>
>>5551556
>obviously faggots for jacking off on the trappiest board

this is just something you invented in your mind, btw

it's not what's actually happening
>>
File: 1451941002206.jpg (443 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1451941002206.jpg
443 KB, 1280x720
>>5551554
No, but there are like, millions of other places better to waste your time on the internet, why chose an lgbt image board?
>>
>>5551554
Is that the line you use to justify going to gay strip clubs to check out dudes.

>no fuck you faggot I'm straight
>just cause I'm in this gay bar
>and slapped that faggots ass
>i'm still just like 99.8% of humanity
>that enjoys cum on my face

I think it's a fantasy really. They're roleplaying that "straight" guy in the gay place. We're the faggots. He's imagining we all want his straight dick I think. That's why he and other "straight" dudes are so very argumentative about their straightness while on a gay board. If we believe they're straight, or they believe we believe they're straight, they come or something.
>>
>>5551566

Your cute rhetorical bullshit doesn't change the fact that 90% of this board is heteros.

So answer me honestly: why are you so surprised? Are you just stupid, or is there a deeper reason?
>>
>>5551581

See

>>5551583
>>
File: 1451509697141.gif (260 KB, 505x427) Image search: [Google]
1451509697141.gif
260 KB, 505x427
>>5551583
>the fact that 90% of this board is heteros.
now this is straight up bait, except if you're including straight trans people, though i doubt you are with that mentality
>>
>>5551593

How new are you?
>>
>>5551583
It's not? It's pretty much 90% trannies.

Oh wait is this that dumb troll thing. Like you troll from /pol/ by just saying you're a straight man here. I mean ok I guess but that's one of the gayest ways to troll.

This whole thread is so damn meta now.

>ITT: Things that you do that nobody would associate with your sexual orientation
>nobody would guess, I StraightMan, would browse the /lgbt/ section of an indian tax evasion website

neat. You got me. That was clever.
>>
>>5547866
>more than 7 ear piercings
>total recluse, hiding from people
>living in my head
>constantly reading books
>practicing makeup, ending up looking like a clown
>had my hair dyed blonde last year
>shaved it off in a fit of rage
>currently wearing the "I want to speak to the manager" haircut

I'm a walking, talking stereotype.
>>
>>5551615
Is that the
>"I want to speak to the manager"
haircut or the
>"I want to "speak" to the manager"
haircut?
>>
File: 5.jpg (40 KB, 400x389) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
40 KB, 400x389
>>5551635
The latter.
>>
>>5551654
Is that stereotypical hon/transbian?
>>
ride a motorcycle, wear boots and coats. i'm straight.
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.