[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Laser Hair Removal
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 12788075_ml.jpg (63 KB, 1362x1378) Image search: [Google]
12788075_ml.jpg
63 KB, 1362x1378
How does laser hair removal work? Are there any dangers? If so, what is the likelihood?

Are there different kinds of laser hair removal? What are they, and what are the pros and cons of each (including price)?

(Approximately) how much would it cost for each of these:
-arms (entire surface)
-legs
-stomach
-back
-chest
-bikini area

Does the bikini area include the entire pubic region, if not, how much is that?

Is there anything else that should be known?

Thanks!
>>
Shameless self-bump! :)
>>
>>5546912
Personally I would just invest in a really good electric trimmer instead
>>
>>5546912
You can find all of the answers to your questions on the internet or the website of the epilation center you plan to go to.
As someone who had his ass hair epilated, I can tell you it's very comfortable being perfectly hairless all the time without any effort. It's also great to never have to worry about ingrown hair or infections, which happened with waxing and created small visible scars. I paid 420 euros over 6 epilation sessions. The whole process was pretty long (had to wait 1,5 month for the first session because I had waxed, then 1,5 month between the first session and the second and between the second and the third, and then 1 month between each session).
It was quite expansive and annoying (to wait this long for results), but in the end, I'm really glad I did it, as are all the tops.
>>
>>5546912
Those are pretty legs.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.