[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Im worried about my little half-sister. She is all mixed up in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: RoyalWhiteElephant.jpg (398 KB, 701x522) Image search: [Google]
RoyalWhiteElephant.jpg
398 KB, 701x522
Im worried about my little half-sister. She is all mixed up in this social justice stuff. She is obsessed with this idea of oppressors thrusting victimhood onto her. When I can clearly see that she routinely chooses to be a victim, and always looks for opportunities to be a victim. Her mom always treated her like a victim, describing to her every discomfort and frustration and pain and fear as the fault of some external person or problem. Allergies, an inability to pick up the next line of text, bad teachers, brain chemical imbalance, etc...

She identifies her sexuality as "genderqueer", though I'm not really sure what that means. She has become extremely promiscuous, dating and sleeping with a ton of women, men, transgender, and so on. I don't have a problem with that neccessarily, but I do feel that she is lacking in an ability to empathize with these people she is intimate with. They seem basically disposable.

She also seems very narcissistic. She posts pictures of herself to her instagram relentlessly.

I thought maybe you guys could give me some insight into what's going on with her.
>>
I am become SJW the victim of worlds
>>
File: 1446561899873.jpg (34 KB, 461x439) Image search: [Google]
1446561899873.jpg
34 KB, 461x439
>>5546756
>Her mom always treated her like a victim, describing to her every discomfort and frustration and pain and fear as the fault of some external person or problem
Same here. My sister isn't into Social Justice yet and thinks "feminism is just dumb" but she just got a tumblr so I'm waiting for the hat to drop.

What is it about women and their need to externalize all problems? It seems like everything about women is external.

>She has become extremely promiscuous
>I don't have a problem with that [necessarily]
clearly you're the problem
>>
>>5546756
She's a human person who is different from you.
>>
File: tumblr_nh0m3kSg1F1rrle85o1_400.gif (973 KB, 400x224) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nh0m3kSg1F1rrle85o1_400.gif
973 KB, 400x224
>>5546899
/thread
>>
>>5546756
She wants the D
>>
Leftism, SJW and all that stuff is normal for young people, most of them grow out of it. I was a teen in the early 2000s and thought anarchism and communism are cool things when I didn't even know what they mean. I looked terrible too. But eventually I grew bored, I realized my middle-class parents didn't give a shit about my "rebelling". They went through the same during the hippie movement. I got into Japanese culture and became full weeb but grew out of that too. Embarrassing shit is part of youth, it gets worrying when they still keep doing that after puberty and get into positions where they can actually do shit like endorse hormones on kids who are just going through a phase.
>>
http://www.breitbart.com/london/2015/04/14/im-sooo-bored-of-being-gay/

I know Milo's texts aren't very serious but this talks about these teen movements.
>>
>>5546992
Holy shit how disconnected from reality is this guy?
>>
File: 1451753929456.jpg (780 KB, 1841x1227) Image search: [Google]
1451753929456.jpg
780 KB, 1841x1227
>>5546998
He's British
>>
>>5546987
>everyone is like me and goes through exactly what I do
>>
>>5546987
>Leftism, SJW and all that stuff is normal for young people
Not really, it's usually edgy hitler/serial killer worship and all of that nonsense in an attempt to shock the teachers and parents by being so dark. The colombine look. The pretentious scoffing at everything and everyone. Fingerless gloves.

Most on this site never grew out of that phase.
>>
>>5547016
It all depends what can be controversial that time, and where. Hippies were mostly teens or young adults.
>>
>>5546756
You sound like a faggot, and it's sad that you aren't realizing that you're equating family problems with a shadowy external force just like you're accusing your sister of doing.
>>
>>5547065
>It all depends what can be controversial that time, and where.
Nope, edgy hitler/serial killer worship is always edgy and always a thing. The colombine look is still utilized on a mass scale by dorks whose bodies have no business in leather dusters. The pretentious scoffing has not ceased and fingerless gloves are still a mainstay for all of a rebellious teen's "I hate the planet" needs.

Not to mention shirts with sayings like "I wanna kill you all" on them just to show everyone how hardcore you are.
>>
File: UK.jpg (825 KB, 1912x956) Image search: [Google]
UK.jpg
825 KB, 1912x956
>>
>>5547128
2010s suddenly everyone is black
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.