[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has anyone with daddy issues ever entered into a relationship
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: 1452569466049.jpg (230 KB, 500x551) Image search: [Google]
1452569466049.jpg
230 KB, 500x551
Has anyone with daddy issues ever entered into a relationship with an older man, either consciously or unconsciously, to address that? How'd it work out?
>>
>>5543090
Fine at first but then everything slowly fell appart because we didn't have much in common.
>>
>>5543090
Is "le gay male with daddy issues" a meme now?
>>
>>5544907
No, it has been for literally decades. And some of us actually do have this issue.
>>
>>5543090
I'm going to want to be a "daddy" some day, and I know I'll treat my boy like gold.

I don't think you should feel bad about daddy issues. People go seeking a particular kind of mate based on all kinda of psychological kinks.

Certain straight guys are sure to have "mommy issues" and the like.
>>
I'd like to, but I never will. The only reason I have daddy issues is because my dumb cunt of a mother, bless her, had them, too, and married a man 10 years het senior to deal with them. They then continued to have kids past the age where either of them could raise them properly. Guess who died first? Guess who was left without a father at a young age?

I see how lonely she is as a widow. I'm not going to do that to myself. I'll be damned if I ever become a widower before 60.

They already wrecked my youth, I'm not relinquishing my adulthood, too.
>>
>>5543090
is that the body of a guy who never worked out but takes test?
>>
>>5548756
No need to enter a relationship, but you like older men nothing wrong with just sex. I find that the more we try to avoid certain things in life the more we find it.
>>
>>5549331
Indeed. There's absolutely no shame in some daddy sex. Almost all of my best sexual experiences are with older men. Just keep the condoms/PreP ready (which you do anyways, right?) because the older population is more likely to have HIV.
>>
>>5549198
That guy clearly lifts. The thing is he's also really fat.
>>
>>5549380
Condom are good, but I wouldn't recommend PrEP unless you are really sexually active. If I recall correctly; it needs to be taking on a daily basis for it to be effective. It's not a morning after pill for gay men or anything. I've noticed a lot of the older guys post that they are on PrEP, but if they don't mention it then be safe and use a condom and make them use one too. I'm not very active sexually, so for me condoms are they way to go. If I become more active(not likely with my life at the moment) I'll talk with my doctor.
>>
If the younger guy has daddy issues, what sort of issues does the older guy have?
>>
>>5549331
I'm not into hookups. I won't deny that I certainly understand the appeal and that it is tempting, but I wouldn't be comfortable having sex with someone unless I really trusted them. I'll probably hook up sometime in the future, but not now.
>>
>>5549460
Being attracted to young guys. I don't really think daddy issues work the other way around this side of Literotica.
>>
>>5549460
None really. You dont need particular issues to want to fuck hot young people.

Some probably have daddy issues too but they evolved into wanting a boy instead of a daddy
>>
>>5549508
>evolved into wanting a boy
Wouldn't they just fuck other guys their own age?
>>
>>5549545
Probably.

But age difference usually plays a big role, and after certain age you only find such gap with younger people.
>>
>>5549572
I don't think the type of attraction daddy issues typically create are because of the age gap, specifically, I'd imagine it has more to do with a father figure/strong man 'taking care' of you. Someone can have that kind of fantasy despite being older. Even with an old couple, someone's gotta be the bottom, right?
>>
>>5549455
I totally agree, PreP is for daily use. My point is to use something to keep the disease away. Especially with an audience that realistically has more HIV among its members.
>>
>>5549590
My particular fantasy is less of an older man who takes care of me, and more of one who supports me and wants to see me grow. It's about the sex, but it's also about an emotional connection not quite like a traditional one. We wouldn't be equals, but it wouldn't be DS either.
>>
>>5549644
I wish I could admit to myself that I fantasize about the same thing. I don't know why, but thinking of myself as the bottom makes me very uncomfortable. It feels degrading, even if I want it.
>>
>>5549644
Ooo I'm into that too. That whole supporting and growth thing. It's what love is about. ;^)
>>
do bottom daddies exist?

>tfw no daddy to teach me how tu fuck
>>
>>5549903
if they do.
senpai has dibs.
>>
File: retromaydecember.jpg (54 KB, 424x341) Image search: [Google]
retromaydecember.jpg
54 KB, 424x341
>>5549644
That's pretty much what I like with older guys too. Someone I can go to on occasions about life things and get a listening ear and maybe advice, and they are hopeful for my success and pleased when it happens.

Like a mentor or a senpai...except sometimes they fuck me.

>>5549988
They do, but they usually aren't about being called daddy. There's also Vers ones.

Personally I'm not really about calling an older guy daddy unless we get into a dom sort of sexual relationship. If we're "sexual equals" then it's weird calling them daddy. And I don't like to call them daddy outside of the bed either.
>>
>>5549644
I'd rather have an older man that I get to take care of. ie. he goes to work and I clean the house and cook for him. I could really live like that.
>>
>>5549988

yaaaasss
>>
>>5551415
This guy gets it, on both counts. Tbhfam I didn't even call my own daddy, daddy, so it would feel weird as fuck calling another man that. He'd be my boyfriend, he'd just be like a decade or so older.
>>
I guess I fell into one accidentally (on my part at least). Told the story about a guy who started dressing me like his daughter (I'm a guy) and calling him daddy.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.