[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are they the only good tranny on Youtube?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4
File: mqdefault.jpg (15 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
mqdefault.jpg
15 KB, 320x180
Are they the only good tranny on Youtube?
>>
Cute but they need to check their passing privilege.
>>
Aurora, or something like that is also pretty good
>>
File: maxresdefault-1.jpg (31 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault-1.jpg
31 KB, 1280x720
>>5543899
Is this the new meme?
>>
File: b57.png (71 KB, 870x870) Image search: [Google]
b57.png
71 KB, 870x870
>>5541926
Never watched them, but both are QT3.14's
>>
What is the size of their cock meat. Sure would love to fondle their piggy tail.
>>
>>5541926
Bonus points for not caring about the word tranny
>>
>>5543899
I'd normally scoff at the idea of passing privilege, because I pass myself and that nonsense has been thrown at me personally to try to shut me down in conversations, but they're obviously trying to appeal to conservative reactionaries for views by echoing hollow, admittedly unresearched and alarmist sentiments about the medical treatment of dysphoric children. It's really easy to say that we shouldn't treat kids for gender dysphoria when you're lucky enough to physically pass in adulthood without much effort on your part at the time you decided to come out.

How are you going to decry non-passing late transitioners in one breath, and how bad and creepy you feel they make you look to the public with their repression and gender hangups, but then advocate against the ability for young people to transition comfortably with the other?

I'm totally with them on a few other points, but these girls should really develop a basic sense of empathy for other trans people that don't have the favorable circumstances or advantages they did. They should also to stop blindly parroting buzzwords ("muh PC bullshit") they feel will make asshole internet trolls like them. It's gross, demeaning and tacky, like watching the ass to ass scene in Requiem for a Dream in slow motion.
>>
>>5544435
>Neither of them transitioned in childhood though, so they're still being logically consistent.
I never claimed they transitioned in childhood, I said they're ignoring the favorable circumstances and advantages they had at the time they did decide to transition. They're both petite and feminine without the use of prepubescent hormone blockers or self-medding (as far as we know), advocating from that standpoint. You can be logically consistent and still have a shitty, alarmist opinion with blatant bias.

I'd like to see a trans woman whose male puberty hit her like a freight train get up there and say those same things as if she wouldn't have heavily benefited from blockers in her youth. It's really easy to advocate for or against things that haven't personally affected your health or quality of life. They're putting a traditionally pretty, trustworthy-looking transgender face on anti-trans trolling, misinformation and fearmongering. For views.

Shit's gross.
>>
>>5543899

>>Implying passing is a privilege, and that these two didn't have to learn to present themselves as female.
>>
>>5544526
>Implying passing is a privilege, and that these two didn't have to learn to present themselves as female.
>implying hormone levels and puberty don't determine your physical appearance in adulthood
>implying it's not easier for a trans woman who looks physically feminine to pass and be taken seriously more easily than a trans woman who doesn't

What point are you actually trying to make here? Are you one of them trying to virally promote your crappy video blog through 4chan?
>>
ITT: People actually implying they both "pass'.
>>
>>5544622
Physically yeah. If you put it on mute they're fine. They both need work on their voices though.
>>
>>5544632
Not to me, at all. And you know, irl you are exposed to all sorts of perspectives. One of them don't pass.

I'm not saying it's important, I'm just stating the obvious imo.
>>
>>5544687
>Not to me, at all. And you know, irl you are exposed to all sorts of perspectives. One of them don't pass.
>I'm not saying it's important, I'm just stating the obvious imo.
That's fine, that's not so much "obvious" as it is obviously your opinion, man. Many will disagree, especially their admirers in the video comments. Not even the topic at hand either, why are you trying to slide?
>>
>>5544632
>>5544622
blaire passes fine and her voice is fine

other one does not though
>>
>>5544632

>If you put it on mute they're fine.

^This, although to be fair I don't think I've ever even heard a tranny who didn't have a noticeably non-female voice. If there actually is something they can do to change their voice, not sure why the vast majority of trannies don't bother to.
>>
>>5544716
I sort of don't get where this conversations is going but... I kind of don't see what is not a matter of opinions ITT.

>Many will disagree, especially their admirers in the video comments

Again, isn't that just your opinion too?
I don't really see how would you know if their admirers think they "pass". I like watching Julie Vu just because, it has nothing to do with passing or not.

>Not even the topic at hand either
I guess you think it was meant as an offence, and are reacting defensively, becuase obvious "passing privilege" is getting mentioned ITT, and I honestly think some people overestimate "passing" aswell as delude themselves about it.
>>
>>5544744
Again, opinions. I think she passes. I don't think she's attractive (to me) but eh.

>>5544772
>This, although to be fair I don't think I've ever even heard a tranny who didn't have a noticeably non-female voice.
I've heard a bunch personally.

>If there actually is something they can do to change their voice, not sure why the vast majority of trannies don't bother to.
It takes years of vocal training to work past the permanent vocal cord thickening caused by testosterone. A history of singing may help, but not that much. Voical feminization surgery is prohibitively expensive and, from what I understand, highly risky and only available from one or two doctors on the planet.
>>
>>5544419
>>5544474
This. Just because they're pretty doesn't mean they're right. They're basically right wing useful tranny idiots with a pretty face.
>>
>>5544848

Can't they just do a vocal cords transplant from a freshly dead organ donor lady?
>>
>>5544828
>I sort of don't get where this conversations is going
You should, considering you're the one who chose to throw your two cents in.

>Again, isn't that just your opinion too?
No that's an observable fact if you read the public comments under the video... unless you think they're all lying.

>I like watching Julie Vu just because, it has nothing to do with passing or not.
Ok. Your anecdotal experience, and personal opinion that she doesn't pass, doesn't refute any sort of real social trend when it comes to who society feels actually passes on the whole and how the general public responds to passing trans women in comparison to obviously non-passing trans women.

>I guess you think it was meant as an offence, and are reacting defensively,
That would be an incorrect guess.

>becuase obvious "passing privilege" is getting mentioned ITT, and I honestly think some people overestimate "passing" aswell as delude themselves about it.
I feel like you're trying to say she doesn't pass, a subjective yet obviously ill-populated standpoint, as an excuse to ignore all of the critiques about the actual opinions expressed in this video about trans medical care.
>>
>>5544546

Paranoid schizophrenic spotted. Stay salty, take your Risperdal. Yes, I am inside of your head.
>>
>>5544898
No. It's totally hypothetical and even more risky than the current procedure, legal organ donors are not exactly in massive supply, and vocal cords are some of the most delicate parts of your body. Maybe in the future that may be an option, (probably not before growing your own from DNA and a lattice) but not any time soon.

For now most trans women have to deal with vocal training as their only realistic option.
>>
>>5544993

>Paranoid schizophrenic

Best youtube tranny by the way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dn0aYm3Mik
>>
>>5544993
Projection much? These people are absolute unknowns, then suddenly their video randomly pops up here with a dedicated white knight already stationed in the thread?

If that's not immediately suspect I don't know what is. Is this your first day on the internet?
>>
>>5545007
that makeup....
>>
>>5545099
Stereotypical goth/alt makeup really.
>>
>>5545099

The eyebrows look like she just took a sharpie to her forehead, shaking my head to be honest family.
>>
>>5544980
>unless you think they're all lying.
There are people actually saying they "pass" in the video?

>this video about trans medical care.
LOL, no. I heard about their boyfriends, the jenner case, and how they feel like "lucky cards(?)", since others trans are mostly freaks, I guess, hm?

Again, one of them don't pass not even hiding her face, since her hands are also very manly.

Anyway. I leave the thread because I see no point in discussing the obvious.

Also, just because people gender someone as female verbally, I doesn't mean they can't clock them.
It's not educated to go around calling trans women "men", as far I know.
>>
>>5545526
>There are people actually saying they "pass" in the video?
Most of the viewers don't know trans lingo. Many just say variations on "I didn't realize you were trans" which is common tongue for "you pass."

>Again, one of them don't pass not even hiding her face, since her hands are also very manly.
We went over this. You're repeating yourself.

>Also, just because people gender someone as female verbally, I doesn't mean they can't clock them. It's not educated to go around calling trans women "men", as far I know.
So you admit that you think they're all lying.

>LOL, no. I heard about their boyfriends, the jenner case, and how they feel like "lucky cards(?)", since others trans are mostly freaks, I guess, hm?
Yeah if you're going to refuse to even acknowledge that they discussed trans healthcare I don't know why you're still trying to have this conversation.

>Anyway. I leave the thread because I see no point in discussing the obvious.
Or because you have, and have had, nothing direct and informative to add whatsoever.

You have a very dishonest way about you in trying very hard to make a point without actually admitting that it's the point you're trying to make.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjmIzqNLeN0

Top kek
>>
>>5541926
>Are they the only good tranny on Youtube?
No
https://www.youtube.com/user/translabyrinth
>>
>>5547248

Charming and cute and all.

But hasn't updated in 3 years.
>>
>>5541926
No, they don't send nudes.
>>
>>5544206
Is it Tranny or Trannie? Why can't anyone make up their fucking minds?
>>
>>5547675
People don't typically think for too long when using slurs to describe other people, or themselves in this case.
>>
File: cross.jpg (46 KB, 772x471) Image search: [Google]
cross.jpg
46 KB, 772x471
>>5545759
>You have a very dishonest way about you in trying very hard to make a point without actually admitting that it's the point you're trying to make.

No. I made it very clear. It's ironic to see someone who looks like a total male crossdresser talking about "passing privileges".

It's just simples as that.
>>
>>5544474

Some people are born with ugly faces and will have them for the rest of their life. Should we advocate for them?
>>
>>5548039
Why shouldn't we? It's not their fault.
>>
>>5544848
> only available from one or two doctors on the planet.
i don't think so. a doctor told me if i ever am unsatisfied with my voice therapy Berlin has a clinic where VFS is done often. it is risky though and i heard the voices are usually rather weak afterwards and traning is still necessary.
>>
would someone post their channels please
>>
>>5551621

I've been e-stalking them recently, here you go anon.

Blaire:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDmCBKaKOtOrEqgsL4-3C8Q

Theryn:

https://www.youtube.com/user/DominoDiaeresis

Theryn in particular released a new video recently where she talks about how annoyed she is by people backhandedly insulting her with compliments about how she's attractive "for a tranny" or looks "cute even though you can still tell she's a man." I kind of wish she wouldn't let them successfully troll her like that, a little sad desu.
>>
>>5541926
I'm sorry but the one to the right looks like a fucking dude x20. Like... god fucking damn... I feel so bad for her.
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.