[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you find a boyfriend when you don't know anyone and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: hitler's wallet.jpg (38 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
hitler's wallet.jpg
38 KB, 500x375
How do you find a boyfriend when you don't know anyone and don't want sex? I'm scared of going on a grindr date and he turns out to be ugly and not being able to leave if I don't put out.
>>
>>5540740
I heard you can buy them on ebay for $20 and an air pump.
>>
>>5540748
why must you hurt me this way
>>
>>5540758
bby I always hurt people this way.

on another note, go check out IRC channels and chat websites.

1) you'll meet someone
2) you wont have to have sex.
>>
>>5540765
my problem is that I do want sex, but not with someone I don't want to have sex with.
>>
>>5540781
dude. it's called dating. You date. you get to know the person, then you decide whether or not you want to have sex with them. if they try to have sex with you when you dont want it, then that's rape.

this is simple.
>>
>>5540791
where the fuck do I get a date? You make a date on grindr and he'll insist on paying for everything and then make you suck his dick because he paid for everything and he always ugly
>>
>>5540797
Tell him you're not ok with that

try other sites like Okcupid or Tindr
>>
>>5541483
I have. I get no matches on Tindr and there are no attractive men on okcupid.
>>
>>5540765
How does one find good IRC channels and chat websites?
>>
>>5541603
anyone know any finnish ones, too?
>>
>>5541555
God, you sound like a great, fun date OP! Totally not whiny, self-absorbed, and awful to be around.
>>
You sound like a lazy, whiny faggot. Save us the trouble and just die alone.
>>
>>5541857
I'm sorry. What did I do wrong?
>>
>>5540740
>meet someone on the internet
>it's a cuck leftist
>try again
>it's a psycho that wants to destroy the world
>try again
>it's an idiot that only wants sex
I feel your pain OP.
>>
>>5541909
>it's a psycho that wants to destroy the world
Details on that one? Seems interesting
>>
>>5541924
>"human are terrible"
>"we are destroying the world"
>"men are terrible vicious creature that only ever think and care about sex"
>"best thing that will happen to this world is our extinction"
>"animal lives are more valuable than ours"
>"we should force people to go vegan"
Everything he said was on that level.
>>
File: 1441038625704.jpg (12 KB, 320x362) Image search: [Google]
1441038625704.jpg
12 KB, 320x362
>>5541962
"Hm, pretty strongly Freudian but not too bad"
>"we should force people to go vegan"
ISHYGDDT
>>
>>5540797
As long as you offer to split its really not a big deal if you bail. If they make a fuss about it then just block their number and shit.
>>
>>5541555
I know what you mean. I'd want a guy to have sex with once a week in a more or less exclusive relationship but grindr is for getting aids/out of the closet and okcupid men are so fucking ugly. If you're a top though there's a bunch of hot men posing as heterosexual women I imagine to get heteros guya.
>>
>>5543717
>there's a bunch of hot men posing as heterosexual women
what the fuck? elaborate.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.