[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do LGBT warriors hate repressed homos so much? A politician
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 93
Thread images: 10
Why do LGBT warriors hate repressed homos so much?

A politician gets caught on the down low and LGBT activists go out of their way to ruin his life. A religious leader gets caught and they go out their way to ruin his life.
Famous celebrity, family member, that one guy from college etc.

Why are you so obsessed with using our sexuality against us?
>>
He did not post that
>>
>>5535384
Because it's hypocritical, especially when it's an anti-gay politician or something like that.
>>
>>5535384
too much generalization.
generally because you see it as negative, must be repressed, those who flaunt it are bad, etc.
if an lgbt group attacks them though, that's gonna be because they want to delegitimize whatever they were doing first and foremost.
>>
>>5535384
because if people is in the closet they are perpetuating the idea that being gay is something to be ashamed of.

So it is our duty to out those who won't out themselves.
>>
Because they fuck us over

Revenge hurts doesn't it?
>>
>>5535594
It's not though. If they are not openly homosexual at the same time it is not hypocritical.
>>
When LGBT was established there was also established a way to correctly be gay, because it was now something more than just sex it is now an identity.

When someone decides to opt out of that but then get caught they are like a foreign substance in a body being attacked by the white blood cells, the blitzkriegers of the LGBT. If it shown that it is foremost sexuality and not identity people will be harder to control and the easiest people to control is when they want to be controlled.

As such with LGBT also came 'in the closet' or 'closeted' because it meant 'not living in a way so that we can control you'.
And what do the white blood cells do to the foreign substance to protect the body? It obliterates it. Then the idea that there is a closet can keep on being pushed onto people so that you can have fresh blood that also believes it needs to be controlled.
>>
>>5535647
>was also established a way to correctly be gay
Exactly. Since you were denying the norm, and being such a pervert divergent, it means the right way to be gay is: Apologetic, with self-guilty,conservative, and believing you are better than "them".
>>
>>5535629
If they are PRACTICING homosexuality on the down low and publicly against it, yes, it's hypocritical. That's the definition of hypocrisy.

If you're a regular average Joe and you want to be closeted, go ahead. But if you're a public figure who speaks out against homosexuality or supports policies against it all while trying to lead a "secret" gay life, then you deserve to be exposed for the piece of shit hypocrite you are.
>>
>>5535702
You are so fucking stupid.

Fucking guys in your own house but living an otherwise a normal life is not the same as being openly gay.
>>
>>5535738
>Fucking guys in your own house but living an otherwise a normal life is not the same as being openly gay.

You fucking moron - reading comprehension isn't your strong suit, is it?

I don't care where they are fucking them or if they are open or not - if they are public figures speaking out AGAINST homosexuality while secretly practicing it, they deserve to be exposed. Take your self-loathing faggotry elsewhere.
>>
>>5535629
If they're ANTI-GAY and are caught having gay sex, that most definitely is hypocritical.
>>
>>5535738
Being closeted or not has literally nothing to do with it. If you go around saying that homosexuality is bad and sinful, and are caught engaging in it yourself, you are hypocritical.
>>
>>5535750
This is conclusive proof that faggots are disgusting, mean spirited people and should be persecuted.
>>
>>5535738
>but living an otherwise a normal life
Aaaahahahahahha
>>
>>5535792
Well yeah, the self-hating ones definitely are.
>>
>>5535792
Since when is exposing hypocrisy mean-spirited? I would venture to say it's far more mean-spirited to publicly decry a group of people while you yourself are one in the same.

Like I said before, if a gay person wants to be closeted, I have no problem with that. But if that SAME gay person has a public persona which is anti-gay, fuck them. They should be called out.
>>
>>5535851
Kill yourself fagscum.
>>
>>5535896
Oh, so you're just shitposting now?
>>
>>5535896
lel is this where I'm supposed to go SJW apeshit on you?

Troll harder buddy ;)
>>
>>5535903
Of course he is - that's what people do when they have no argument.
>>
>>5535896
>this proves fags are disgusting mean spirited people

>kill yourself fagscum

lol speaking of hypocrisy...
>>
Left and right, they both use gays as tools. Only LGBT people actually care about LGBT - and I'm fine with that. I'm currently using my "gay card" against our leftists because I'm scared of migrant flow to Europe and the overall communist atmosphere. Also gives a chance to finally make homosexuality something that's not part of certain agenda. I know that Sweden Democrats don't really care about me but I do not care.

Now if someone doesn't like gays I'm fine with that. Just don't break law. The witch hunt either way ridiculous.
>>
>>5535917
Faggots aren't people for a start.

All this thread has proven is that faggots believe that ruining peoples lives is appropriate if that person is gay and doesn't like other gays.

That to me means all faggots want to see me dead and now I think the same of them.

Fuck all queers.
>>
>>5535384
because

1)are openly against homosexuality and hide their own homosexuality, aka hypocrit

2)are not giving a comment on their sexuality thus making his supporters think you are straight since it is the norm in order to keep as many supporters as possible, since if you came out as gay you would lose support aka sociopath

3)Are religious and thus go around preaching about your fairy tales but are a hypocrite since you only choose to follow what profits you

If you are too afraid to say you are gay then you have issues or the people around you have, if you are trying to manipulate people by pretending to be straight it is even worse
>>
File: 1440679181561.jpg (95 KB, 680x989) Image search: [Google]
1440679181561.jpg
95 KB, 680x989
>>5535984
You tried, Anon, but the bait wasn't quite right. Better luck next time.
>>
>>5535987
Are you 12?
>>
>>5535984
Wow, you must have alot of time to scream spill bullshit? Why don't you do something good for your life? Like cleaning parks or something?
>>
>>5536023
What about bullying faggots? That's my favourite thing to do.
>>
>>5535792
>This is conclusive proof that faggots are disgusting, mean spirited people and should be persecuted.
So, I live a normal day to day life but fuck guys in the privacy of my home. I do not fuck guys in public but I am openly gay, so were does that fall into your demented little theory? because I only have sex in the privacy of my home does that mean i am exempt from being disgusting and mean spirited?
As far as mean spirited goes, you need to look at your OWN posts.
>>
>>5535384

One moment you're talking about LGBT in the army, next you're talking about activists, make up your fucking mind son, those are not the same thing.

If someone keeps their sexuality a secret and then fucks over people with that same sexuality and says they hate it, they deserve whatever the fuck they get for being a huge fucking hypocrite. Additionally, why wouldn't lgbt activists expose this dude? He's lying to the public, and when it comes out that the anti-gay whatever was actually gay, it's positive press for gay people. Aka the entire point of activism, you goddamn full retard.
>>
File: image.jpg (194 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
194 KB, 900x900
>>5536062
Why are you whining now then that the left and gays bully you ;^)

Seems like an overly hypocritical thing to do, oh just like the OP you have forgotten the concept of hypocrisy and why it is bad
>>
>>5535984
>Fuck all queers.
Uhoh boys looks like he's one of us!
>>
>>5536227
You're actually right. It's only bad when you guys do it, just like what you think of us (it's only bad when we do it). I guess we really are at war with each other.
>>
File: image.jpg (684 KB, 1324x1101) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
684 KB, 1324x1101
>>5536236
You lost the war, gay marriage is legal everywhere but shitholes ;^)
>>
>>5536256
Fag acceptance is a fad/meme.
>>
>>5536269

Just like giving women the vote.
>>
File: UfRkH.gif (1 MB, 300x169) Image search: [Google]
UfRkH.gif
1 MB, 300x169
>>5536256
>>
No one has mentioned its probably the anti-gay closet fags who helped spread aids and other diseases even furthrr, too. All their wives/beards they use to hide not only married to someone living a lie, but being infected by them too. That's pretty sad.
>>
>>5536277
Just wait for the hard times, fags will be back hanging from the gallows
>>
Closetfags are just the other side of the coin when it comes to stereotypical shrill she gays. Both are highly irrational, deal with intense self hatred, speak in absolutes and exaggerations, and refuse to admit new information.

Chill gays who are just being themselves and don't need to resort to extremist thinking to get through the day are the best kind.
>>
>>5536344

Shrill sjw gays*
>>
>>5536309
>he can't imagine his life in a world where gays aren't accepted and gay marriage is everywhere and has to delude himself stuff are gonna regress
I think people that is what we call denial, the person is so desperately attached to his right win ideals that he can't survive without them existing on top somehow even in the future
>>
>>5536400
That's because the world you described isn't real. It's made up. Fags aren't even "accepted" it's just illegal to say anything bad about them in 90% of the countries where they are """""accepted""""""".
>>
File: S9rYiot.jpg (745 KB, 1324x1101) Image search: [Google]
S9rYiot.jpg
745 KB, 1324x1101
>>5536256
you can't read the text in your photo. This one's better
>>
>>5536433
If it were illegal to say anything bad about fags then I'm sure the Westboro Baptist Church would have been arrested a loooong time ago.

Quit blowing shit out of proportion, faggot.
>>
>>5536474
The whole isn't America you stupid fuck.
>>
>>5536476
The whole "world" I believe you are trying to say?

Please - give me an example of a country that literally throws people in jail just for "saying bad things about fags" - direct threats of violence don't count, as those are illegal to say to anyone.

I'll wait...
>>
>>5536491
UK, faggot.

Are all Americans this clueless? Do you not know what hate speech laws are?
>>
>>5536508
And what qualifies as "hate speech" in the UK - what makes it hate speech? Is it saying ANYTHING bad about fags, you fag?
>>
>>5536516
Pretty much.
>>
>>5536543
Nah son - it has to be classified as threatening or abusive. You can still say plenty of "bad things" about fags.
>>
>>5536566
Nope, just has to "cause distress" or whatever. Look it up fag.
>>
>>5536439
>>5536256
reddit: the image

just be urself
>>
I'm not repressed at all.
I just happen to be a very not-flamboyant human being.
I don't have a lisp, I don't wear tight neo fashion clothes, I don't put one foot in front of the other... I just do.
I don't really identify with any group.
>>
>>5535984
>All this thread has proven is that faggots believe that ruining peoples lives is appropriate if that person is gay and doesn't like other gays.
I'm sorry, how is calling people out for being hypocrites "ruining people's lives"? If anything, the people you rush defend are the ones who are ruining the lives of other gay people, by spreading lies and negative stereotypes against gays? People aren't automatically liked by the gay community for being gay. If they are anti-gay, they CANNOT be an ally of the gay community, whether they're gay or straight.

>>5536309
Keep telling yourself that.

>>5536433
If it was illegal to say anything bad about gays, you'd be in prison by now. Just saying.

>>5536619
If you tell someone to "look it up" rather than providing the source yourself, you automatically lose all arguments forever.
>>
>>5537263
The point is that faggots use sexuality as a weapon against other people who try and not give in to the mental deviancy.
>>
>>5537332
Literally no one is saying that everyone who is gay has to act on it, if that's what you're implying. And most gays don't have a problem with gays who choose to stay closeted. What we do have a problem is those who condemn homosexuality while engaging in it. You're free not to engage in homosexuality, if that's what you want - but you are a hypocrite if you tell people that being gay is wrong and yet engage in homosexual behavior. That's the definition of hypocrisy .
>>
>>5537332
>The point is that faggots use sexuality as a weapon against other people who try and not give in to the mental deviancy.
>use sexuality as a weapon
Very much like you are doing with this thread?
>>
>>5537364
It's not, it only is if you are also saying that you are above them for that reason.
>>
>>5535384
I don't really know. I think it's quite harmful to immediately consider every closeted person to be evil. Some of them just wish to keep their sexual orientation to themselves and I don't think there's much wrong with that.

>>5535984
Well it depends. Are they just against gay culture, or do they say homosexuality is a disgusting act and should be outlawed.

There are many gay people who consider gay culture to be absolutely awful. That wasn't the point here. The point was that if your public opinion of homosexuality is strictly negative, but you are still doing gay things, you're an absolute full-blown hypocrite.
>>
>>5538670
Being hypocritical is not about acting superior, it just means telling others that doing something is bad, yet doing that very same thing yourself.
>>
>>5538844
hypocrisy
hJˈpɒkrJsi/
noun
noun: hypocrisy; plural noun: hypocrisies
the practice of claiming to have higher standards or more noble beliefs than is the case.
>>
File: 1452647052173.png (347 KB, 500x543) Image search: [Google]
1452647052173.png
347 KB, 500x543
post'in inna bait thread
>>
there is no "closet"

the "closet" is a meme made up by the left to make morally bound gay men think they are somehow not living full lives
>>
>>5538937
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/hypocrisy
>the behavior of people who do things that they tell other people not to do : behavior that does not agree with what someone claims to believe or feel

http://www.yourdictionary.com/hypocrisy
>Hypocrisy is defined as saying or feeling one thing and doing another.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/hypocrite
a person who feigns some desirable or publicly approved attitude, especially one whose private life, opinions, or statements belie his or her public statements.

https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/hypocrisy
>The practice of engaging in the same behaviour or activity for which one criticises another.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypocrisy
>It is the practice of engaging in the same behavior or activity for which one criticizes another.

http://healthland.time.com/2010/01/08/power-corrupts%E2%80%94and-inspires-hypocrisy/
>ethics professor Adam D. Galinsky, defined moral hypocrisy as “a situation in which individuals do not follow their own expressed moral rules and principles.”
>>
>>5539294
>implying it's immoral to be openly gay
>>
>>5538937
http://www.collinsdictionary.com/dictionary/english/hypocrisy
>the practice of professing standards, beliefs, etc, contrary to one's real character or actual behaviour, esp the pretence of virtue and piety

http://www.macmillandictionary.com/dictionary/american/hypocrisy
>behavior in which someone claims to have certain moral principles or beliefs but behaves in a way that shows they are not sincere

http://www.wordsmyth.net/?ent=hypocrisy
>the practice or an instance of stating or pretending to hold beliefs or principles that one does not actually live by; insincerity.
>>
>>5539628
by western morals it is
>>
>>5539642
>>5539618
I'm glad you've posted these links and now you can understand from the numerous definitions that you are most certainly wrong when you say:

>Being hypocritical is not about acting superior
>>
>>5535384
Gee maybe because it shouldn't be considered an attack at your person when someone says you suck cock.
>>
>>5541490
That implies morality is subjective. True morality is not subjective.

>>5541496
What are you even saying? Where do those definitions say being hypocritical IS about acting superior? Because it's not. Being hypocritical means telling other people that [x] is bad, but doing [x] anyway. Whether you act like you're superior for not doing [x] is irrelevant.
>>
I think OP is just your typical /pol/ anti-gay dude. He came here thinking he had a point, when it was discovered to be completely idiotic he pretended he was just trolling and baiting people

Am I about right OP?
>>
File: 1452207062762.jpg (167 KB, 748x1069) Image search: [Google]
1452207062762.jpg
167 KB, 748x1069
>>5536309
>times will get harder as technology exponentially evolves
Best way to spot a retard, politics and human nature haven't change a bit ever since rome, the only fucking difference is that people now have more slack to be "good" because technology provides food, water, medicine, entertainment and knowledge.

Politics were and will always be a fucking waste of time, only technology advances humankind.
>>
>>5542026
Nah I just hate other faggots and let that show way too easy when I start talking to them.
>>
>>5542026
Seems like it.

I hoped he will make an intelligent point and turn it around pointing out the hypocritical liberal media that never admits its faults or puts on the galows their own when they overstep their boundaries and lynch innocent people.

But nope, hes just some underage idiot.
>>
>>5542564
That hypocritical liberal media is the reason you're not in an institution, faggot.

Must hurt knowing you were just a tool used to destroy western society huh :^)
>>
>>5542576
Why would i be in an institution?
>>
>>5542582
That's where homos were sent before liberal media brainwashing had its effect on the population.
>>
>>5542587
But im just as gay as you

Fortunately i have more foresight than to start a thread with an argument i cant defend :^)
>>
>>5542602
Not true, as far as society is concerned I'm straight. Gay men don't exist if nobody knows they exist.
>>
>>5542610
Whatabout the falling trees?
>>
File: kingdom baits.jpg (57 KB, 500x403) Image search: [Google]
kingdom baits.jpg
57 KB, 500x403
>this fucking thread
Are you all fucking retarded? Replying to bait over and over again.
>>
>>5542618
You only lose if you're doing it seriously.
>>
>>5542616
It's objectively correct. I'm not gay if nobody knows.
>>
File: image.jpg (2 KB, 300x57) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 KB, 300x57
>>5542627
But you would know. So somebody does know.
Unless the devil hasnt put the gay in you yet.

Just like the falling tree thing, does it make a sound if nobodies around to hear it?

I think the captcha has its own opinion about this discussion.
>>
>>5542634
I was specifically talking about as far as society is concerned.
>>
>>5542634
Gay people won't be treated differently by society if they weren't known to be gay. That's clearly what that anon is actually talking about.
>>
>>5542640
Well as far as society is concerned the tree makes no sound when it falls and the society isn't around to hear it.
>>5542646
I knew that, but that would end the thread right there and then. The art is to keep it going.
>>
>>5535738
lmao there's no way you have a fully functioning brain.
>>
>>5542651
>Well as far as society is concerned the tree makes no sound when it falls and the society isn't around to hear it.
Yes, but we're really talking about how people react. If something happens but people don't know about it, they won't react - which is the whole point they're trying to make.
>>
>>5542477
that pic
>now listen here you fucking meatbag
Thread replies: 93
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.