[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
While high on LSD, I had a realization my friends are very accepting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: mermaid.jpg (110 KB, 649x944) Image search: [Google]
mermaid.jpg
110 KB, 649x944
For context, we barely really discuss LGBT rights except when it's on topic. I've never really taken it into consideration.

Then, one day, we and 3 other friends tripped together. This would have been maybe the 4th or 5th time I've dropped acid, and I took around 200 ugs this time. (I usually took less, due to caution over my health history.)

Some time nearing my peak, I started talking about mermaids. I'm not normally very big into mermaids, but I have written (SFW) fiction about them before, back in high school.

At one point, I said I wished mermaids were real because I wanted to be one. I think I meant merpeople in general, but forgot the word, considering the fact that I don't actually identify as female.

My friends, who had already mostly came down at that point due to having much different tolerances, didn't really question it.

One of them asked me if I wanted to change my pronouns, and that if I was going to, they'd switch over to using them immediately. My other two friends agreed.

I told them I was just really high, and didn't know what the hell I was saying, but that it was really nice of them.

Currently, we went back to our houses, and while I think the acid has worn off by now, I can't sleep. I can't help but thinking it's weird how this happened, though.
>>
>>5534039
fucking lsd
>>
>>5534039
Cole?
>>
>>5534088
Nah, I'm not Cole
>>
Osman?
>>
>>5534039
this is why I've always wanted to do LSD
>>
File: 138408380196.jpg (499 KB, 1024x507) Image search: [Google]
138408380196.jpg
499 KB, 1024x507
mermaids are awesome
>>
File: MermaidMan.jpg (43 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
MermaidMan.jpg
43 KB, 640x360
So you're a mermaid man?
>>
Get a fucking job
>>
>>5534039
Your friends are fucking cool.
>>5534114
Mescaline is supposedly at least as good for such introspective trips, and it may be possible to buy peyote cuttings online. Legal status is a bit tricky in the States though. Amazon actually used to sell peyote cuttings but that ended some time in the last few years since I checked.
The only time it's unquestionably legal is if you're a registered member of a Native American Church, which now that I look doesn't seem like something difficult to do.
You even get the right to possess cannabis as a 'religious sacrament'.
Damn, I think I'll actually do this since associate membership is free and comes with all the rights.
I'm glad I clicked on this thread.
http://nativeamericanchurches.org/joining-oklevueha-why-and-how/
>>
>>5539814
San Pedro contains mescaline, is legal, doesn't take 10 years to grow, and isn't borderline endangered. There's no reason to join a native american church if you want to trip.
>>
>>5539913
Shit, you're right. It was at least 3 years ago but I could've swore it was peyote I found on Amazon.
Sure enough they still sell the seeds and plant trimmings.
Also it looks like those legal protections may only apply during legit church rituals instead of in any situation in which case I don't give a shit.
>>
>>5534039
Your friends are the shit. I wish that sort of thing happened to me.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.