[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
(Mtf) Has anyone else noticed that they're getting sick
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (137 KB, 500x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
137 KB, 500x800
(Mtf) Has anyone else noticed that they're getting sick and worn down more often on HRT? Also does spiro make anyone else have a really low level of nausea all of the time?
>>
I've noticed that I've lost what little upper body strength I had. I've always been quick to get tired so I don't know if it's gotten worse or not, but I know other people say that low energy is something that can happen.
>>
>>5531007
Spiro can cause an upset stomach if you take it on an empty stomach. Try eating breakfast before you take your morning dosage.
>>
>>5531007
>>5531129
These are signs that you're not transsexual. Talk to your therapist.
>>
>>5531316
lol
>>
>>5531164
I will do that! If i do anything remotely physical I start getting nausea, like the feeling of me wanting to vomit. I was running to catch up to someone while I was at work and I had to stop because I was doing that pre-vomit cough.
>>
>>5531316
Jesus christ. This transexual shit is a joke.
>>
File: 14068469576376.png (112 KB, 359x393) Image search: [Google]
14068469576376.png
112 KB, 359x393
>>5531316
you're retarded

please kill yourself
>>
your body is working harder cos your fucking with your homoestasis. i imagine you might be able to get used to it but it might just be transitional. wait a while if it doesn't let up i'd see someone about it
>>
That's just your soul dying as Satan sinks his claws into your heart.
>>
I can literally only stay up for 6 hours before I get so exhausted.that I start falling asleep when I'm on my progesterone cycle. I'm always so happy when the two weeks are over and I can function again. Does anyone else get this when on progesterone?
I can't imagine how others deal with it who don't even cycle.
>>
>>5532367
In high school I didn't sleep. I have 4 years of experiance forcing myself to be productive as a tired zombie. Sometimes I just get a lot of coffee.
>>
>>5531007
dear lord, who made this image?
>>
>>5531414
I definitely second taking with breakfast.
ANY time I skip taking spiro with food I get that same almost vom nausea.
>>
>>5533213
The Jews
>>
>>5531544
>>5531477
No it's true. HRT effects CIS people different. If HRT is making you sick and weak, you're just another Carl Turing who got forced on spiro because he's gay and killed himself. Source: real women, CIS or trans aren't always sick and weak since their hormones work with them not against them
>>
>>5533821
Except Turing was forced to take antiandrogens without any replacing hormones, you are full of shit.
>>
>>5533213
Bumping because I too want sauce.
>>
>>5533821
is this bs or not?
>>
File: Alan.jpg (16 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Alan.jpg
16 KB, 300x300
>>5533821
> Carl Turing
At least get his name right.
>>
>>5533821
Alan Turing didn't have issues with HRT because they were making him sick, he had issues because he didn't want to be a woman or develop womanly characteristics but was forced into it because of legal discrimination by the government for his sexuality. This is a completely different scenario than somebody who voluntarily wants to undergo HRT.
>>
>>5531007
I get hot flushes a lot, and I've obviously become much weaker physically, but after switching from spiro to CPA, I actually got more complications. Hair loss, more frequent hot flushes, feeling bloated, laziness.
Adding 100mg spiro to my 50mg CPA helped the hair loss at least, oddly enough.
>>
>>5533821
>Carl Turing
You've just removed any credibility you've ever had. Kill yourself.
>>
>>5531007
>>5533821
MtF HRT makes you weak because *drum roll* ...
You are getting a female's endocrine system. Not only that but an imbalanced one. Every needs some testosterone and some estrogen, if you take anti-androgen it's going to block the testosterone essential for things like energy, concentration, and sexual function. Women also have progesterone to balance out estrogen and for ovary function.

If your testosterone is zero you don't need anti-androgens anymore, just micronized or injectable estrogen.
>>
>>5531007
spiro made me have stomach problems for a year and hrt made me really weak because I had like 0.00001 T

tell your endo and see if you can reduce your spiro dosage and then later you can up your E if your T goes up too much
>>
>>5531316
>>5533821
Holy fuck you're retarded.
>>
>>5531316
>>5533821
Also, please post more.
>>
>>5531007
I get sick a bit easier and get a LOT more tired a lot faster now on HRT. My boyfriend is FtM and says he used to get a lot sicker and had less energy pre-T, so I think that's just living on an estrogen system, for you.
>>
>>5531007

Where's that image from?
>>
>>5533852
THat's what I said where did I mention him taking anything but spiro?

>>5534797
so what, I got him mixed up with carl Saigon. both nancy little smartypants gaybois who killed himself.

>>5535084
T doesn't go down to 0 from HRT unless your taking high doses. WHen you get your tests clipped off, you get prescribed T because it's never been to 0 before and shouldn't.
>>
>>5535400
guess what? I hardly get sick at all on hrt as a woman but I used to get a flu once or twice a year on natural T. see when a CIS person takes the wrong hormones, she gets sick, weak and tired much easier, no matter which direction you go. a transgender one's body will recognize the right hormones and get sick less. that's why your SO got so sick before he went on T. he was on the wrong hormone.
>>
>>5535832

Carl Sagan (not Saigon, that's a city in asia) was straight and died of pneumonia.

You're not just ignorant, you can't be bothered to use google or wikipedia to check basic facts.

What Turing took has as much in common with modern hormonal treatments as sputnik does to a lamborghini. Further, there's good odds (most actual historians think this) that he was assassinated by british secret service, or managed to poison himself (they used cyanide to kill people, a lot, and there were fears he would defect to the soviet union, and he had set up a cyanide based electroplating apparatus in his spare room, a process which killed a lot of people with cyanide poisoning), rather than committing suicide. Which is popular as a theory because a coroner ruled it - coroners in those days not actually doing much in the way of investigation whatsoever - and because it dramatizes it nicely to the modern narrative.

If you can't even spell well-known historical figures' names correctly, why the fuck should people take your advice on complex medical issues?
>>
I haven't noticed any sickness, but I'm definitely feeling less energetic. I'm still accomplishing more, since less of my energy goes into distracting myself from being miserable.

Sleeping much more regularly, though. Not quite so well as the best sleeps I got before, but almost always well enough, and there are no 4-5 day stretches of terrible sleep.

Perhaps I'll get used to rationing my energy eventually?
>>
>>5535832
You're the hero /lgbt/ needs.
>>
>>5535853
sounds like bs
>>
>>5535832
>T doesn't go down to 0 from HRT unless your taking high doses

Now I can tell you are either a self-medder or you are just starting. Your testosterone can go down to near zero on the standard dose of 4mg estradiol and 150-200mg of spirolacnotone, just give it time.
>>
>>5537222
Or it doesn't at even 300mg. Personal experience.
>>
>>5535832
Of course you will get this kind of a reaction when there are no hormones flowing in your body, OP should probably up her E dosage.
>>
>>5537222
>>5537310
>>5537222
>>5537310
Comon, don't you know anything about how these chemicals are effecting your body? Test. is still made and flows thru your veins but spiro and other autoandrogens block the receptacles that pick up and use up T. In theory you might even have more T than a normal woman, so there's no excuse for being tired and weak other then being CIS.
>>
>>5537391
>Last blood work
>Even my 40 year old mom has more T than me
Whatever you say, bud.

Also I am on cypro which is an antigonadotropin that blocks the T production before it even takes place.
>>
>>5535853
>"wrong hormones"
>writing "cis" in all caps
>>
>>5537666

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Confederacy_of_Independent_Systems
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.