[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am 5'5" with G-cup breasts Will I ever be a convincing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (10 KB, 222x236) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
10 KB, 222x236
I am 5'5" with G-cup breasts

Will I ever be a convincing male?
>>
5'5, not really out of the ordinary, except you'll be the shortest of your friends more than often. I'm a 5'5 male and regularly see guys my height or shorter... though it's terrible if you're trying to get with women. Breasts... a definite issue...
>>
>>5530838
I like women which is why I am worried
>>
>>5530849
Well, I lucked out in being bi, but I also have a boyish face and don't have TOO much of a problem finding women that are attracted to me. How's your face?
>>
>>5530795
>>5530849
straight ftms usually only date lesbians anyway
>>
>>5530795
PICTURES STRAIGHT MALE HERE PLEASE POST!!!
>>
>>5530795
i'm 5'3" and i pass fine. the boobs are an issue but what about top surgery mate
>>
>>5530795
Doesn't matter how big they are as long as you can get them chopped off.
>>
>>5530958
Please op.
What do those even look like?
>>
File: 2015-07-02-13-58-51.png (339 KB, 799x479) Image search: [Google]
2015-07-02-13-58-51.png
339 KB, 799x479
>G-cup breasts
>complaining about them

Yeah, who needs them????
>>
>>5530849

i'm 5' tall, and trans... and i have no problem getting women... straight chicks in particular are easy, and they've been respectful of me being trans in spite of me being pre-everything... idk, it's not that hard...

there's guys your height and i mean... maybe i'm wrong, but i'm assuming you want top surgery anyway one day right?
>>
File: 7SYUjeH.jpg (570 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
7SYUjeH.jpg
570 KB, 1920x1080
>>5530795
chances are you are fat as fuck too right? and yes before you say anything, anywhere over 150 for your height is to fucking fat. Lose some weight and your tits will shrink.

I'm ftm and was 168 with DD jugs, when I got a gym membership and stopped eating like a fat fuck they went down o almost a B and strap down nicely now.
>>
>>5533094
I don't believe you... either you've tried a lot and failed, but eventually found one that didn't care OR the girls you're "getting" are trying not to make you feel bad and giving you their numbers, etc. Most guys struggle with even getting one woman and that's being of average height and not trans. I can't picture a trans-men having it good at all.
>>
>>5530795
Snippedy snoppedy there go the boobedies
G-cup is nothing surgery can't fix
>>
>>5533192

i've actually never made the first move, so i haven't ever really tried... you can believe whatever you want, but that doesn't change reality... my most recent ex was with a guy for 7 (or 8 i can't remember i have a hard time keeping track of time...doesn't matter) years and engaged and shit when she told me she was in love with me and left him for me...

and idk... women seem to really like me, guys too... and i'm shy and insecure as fuck so i never make the first move and it takes me a bit to take people seriously when they tell me they're interested in me...

i've been told my height suited me actually... idk... usually i just kinda talk to someone and if it isn't initially them hitting on me and we're just friends at first it always goes in that direction...

the shit thing about it is that i have a hard time making friends who don't develop feelings or want sex... it's kinda... idk... lonely in its own way, cuz it's rare that i just have a normal friendship that doesn't get complicated

i honestly always find it kinda unbelievable how hard of a time people can have finding anyone... it seems like all you gotta do if they're not initially interested is talk a bit one on one and then they're suddenly into you anyway...
>>
>>5533288

+ i'll be honest... i have no idea why people like me, or what draws them to me, i just know that it's not hard for me to find people who are interested... and for some reason it's usually straight/bi chicks, and gay/bi guys

i'm not being full of myself, i don't think i'm anything special... i've spent a good deal of my life being a fuck up loser, and i'm high and/or drunk 90% of the time... i don't think i'm particularly attractive, and i'm short as fuck... i've been through a lot of shit, and some of it is just... so unrelateable for most people that i often feel alienated and isolated... and yet, people like me and are attracted to me and dating and sex are non issues other than sometimes it'd be nice to just have a friend... that's not to say all advances are unwelcome it's more just... idk... it'd be nice to feel close to people without that...
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.