[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>It's an "I'm gay so it's okay for me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 160
Thread images: 36
File: image.jpg (172 KB, 1516x850) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
172 KB, 1516x850
>It's an "I'm gay so it's okay for me to be misogynist" episode
>>
>>5530561
>being mad that someone has different views
>being mad you can't use the same writeoff rhetoric usually used on others
>>
File: mgtow.jpg (17 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
mgtow.jpg
17 KB, 480x360
>>5530561
wasn't that the point of becoming gay tho?
>>
Sassy gay guys are the worst.
He also says that homosexuality is a choice and that we are just broken people.
He also hasn't smoked weed(because he thinks it's poor peoples drug) but done coke and ketamine multiple times.(what type of drug user hasn't even tried pot.
He likes to spout bullshit all the time, fuck this guy.
>>
http://youtube.com/watch?v=VCaEO6ue_io
>>
File: 1450641352965.jpg (85 KB, 633x738) Image search: [Google]
1450641352965.jpg
85 KB, 633x738
>>5530587
>being this mad because you think there's a possibility he might be right
>trying to insult and discredit him to feed your thoughts and not consider his
>>
>>5530561
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05nj4Cfau8s
>>
>>5530649
Right about what exactly? I agree with him on many things but I still find him to be an unbearable blowhard and a dickhead.
>>
>>5530576
>being mad that someone is mad

>>5530585
Yeah, if you want to be a meme.
>>
>implying it is bad to be a misogynist Fuck off back to tumblr, faggot
>>
>I'm gay so I have to choose certain ideology made for me instead having my own free will
>>
>>5530587
>He also hasn't smoked weed(because he thinks it's poor peoples drug) but done coke and ketamine multiple times.(what type of drug user hasn't even tried pot.)
It's completely normal for a British gay guy his age to have used ketamine but not pot. Ketamine and coke were the gay party drugs. He was in his late teens in the early 2000s not in the 60s.
>>
>implying all women are feminists
>>
File: 1438421344146.jpg (58 KB, 600x402) Image search: [Google]
1438421344146.jpg
58 KB, 600x402
What's so wrong with being a misogynistic gay man?

Gay men don't have to be around women and women don't have to be around gay men. We can totally exist without ever being near each other.

I don't like women. I never have and never will after years of living with an abusive mother who made me live in a laundry room while my sister got to live in a huge room with a nice bed and nice things. I never want to be friends with a woman or be near one except when I have to at work. I also find the way they fetishize gay men and try to convert us to heterosexuality disgusting. Women have an ocean of a dating pool compared to our puddle and yet they constantly want to take from our's because they don't view us as men which is also creepy and gross.
>>
>>5530902
Being misogynist is no better than being misandrist.

>>5531033
No one's saying that he has to choose an ideology BECAUSE he's gay. We don't think misogyny is ever a legitimate ideology, and being gay shouldn't be seen as an excuse to make hating women okay.
>>
>>5531064
If you're not around women, what's the point of hating them? That's what misogyny means, that you hate women. Instead, just label yourself as someone that connects better with men than with women.
>>
File: 1437318470403.jpg (40 KB, 540x672) Image search: [Google]
1437318470403.jpg
40 KB, 540x672
>>5531085
>what's the point of hating them?

They fetishize us, try to convert us all the time, try to steal our men, try to make us their accessories/pets, etc.

I don't just sit in front of a fire place all day wringing my hands together while quietly mumbling "women" but if I saw a woman at a gay bar I'd start chanting "woman get out" because she doesn't need to be there.
>>
>>5531070
Well I don't find him misogynistic. He might be sassy because he wants attention but he doesn't hate women. He has said he supports second-wave feminism which I agree with. Third-wave feminism is misandrist and regressive ideology.
>>
>>5531064
>has abusive mother
>hates women now
don't you think you're being a little biased here?
>>
>>5531101
>I don't just sit in front of a fire place all day wringing my hands together while quietly mumbling "women" but if I saw a woman at a gay bar I'd start chanting "woman get out" because she doesn't need to be there.
Women can be gay, you know. Unless the owners have a policy of the bar being men only, nothing good can come from telling them to leave.
>>
>>5531101
>They fetishize us, try to convert us all the time, try to steal our men, try to make us their accessories/pets, etc.
I have plenty of female friends and none of them have done anything like this. See a therapist, anon, so you can overcome this anger.
>>
File: 1439776485516.jpg (64 KB, 780x589) Image search: [Google]
1439776485516.jpg
64 KB, 780x589
>>5531119
Not one bit. I never had my own tv until 2014 because getting into college has been a life changer for me. Suddenly I have all the nice things I ever wanted as a child but only my sister ever got. My sister has at least tried to reach out to me to apologize but I can't help but resent her for having everything I ever wanted growing up including the love of a parent. It may have not been her fault or the fault of all women for my shit mother but that's the way the cookie crumbles and sometimes life ain't fair.

>>5531131
>I have plenty of female friends and none of them have done anything like this. See a therapist, anon, so you can overcome this anger.

I tried therapy for years and it never worked. I see it as nothing but a pointless endeavor. As long as I'm not killing anyone because of my hatred who cares? Tons of people hate other people for various reasons and the world continues to spin on it's axis. Hate has been a part of humans forever and will always be with us. Trying to fight it is like trying to fight the need to feed yourself.

>>5531130
Women are lesbians. They made their own label for themselves so them using gay is insulting really and most gay bars I know are specifically for gay men. Lesbians have their own clubs since they like to stay to themselves and not be around men.
>>
>>5531150
>Women are lesbians. They made their own label for themselves so them using gay is insulting really and most gay bars I know are specifically for gay men. Lesbians have their own clubs since they like to stay to themselves and not be around men.
Still though, unless it's the policy of the owners it's a very bad idea to tell other customers to leave. If anything it's likely to get YOU thrown out for disruptive behavior.
>>
I know women who are against this modern feminism and describe them as terrorists and radicals, I don't think they're misogynistic.
>>
File: 1441430598200.jpg (182 KB, 768x820) Image search: [Google]
1441430598200.jpg
182 KB, 768x820
>>5531161
Most owners of gay bars don't like women coming in though. They bring in straight guys who've been known to beat the regular patrons. What's more valuable one woman stopping in once or ten gay guys who stop in every weekend but wont anymore because they saw a friend of their's be brutally beaten by a straight guy who came in looking for pussy and got his ass grabbed?
>>
File: bants.png (58 KB, 500x782) Image search: [Google]
bants.png
58 KB, 500x782
You just can't into British banter.
>>
>>5531225
I'm aware of that, however unless customers are actually engaging in disruptive behavior, it's not your place as a customer to tell them to leave. That's for the owners to decide.
>>
>>5531231
And if the owner doesn't care? Or did you not think that one through all the way.

If I went to a bar that was filled with black people and one of the patrons asked me to leave I'd leave even if everyone else didn't want me to. I know when I'm not wanted somewhere.
>>
>>5531240
If the owner doesn't care one way or the other, then you can arguably do what ever you want. However, unless you know you have the support of the other customers, or if the women are actually assaulting customers or something, you're probably better off leaving yourself. And you shouldn't go around assuming that the owner doesn't care or is on your side - it's not good for business if one of your customers is driving other customers away because he doesn't like women. Unless you're actually defending yourself or other customers from harm, it's really none of your business. If you don't like the environment the customers are creating, you're free to go elsewhere.
>>
>>5531256
Gay bars should be for gay men though. Women already invade enough of our spaces as it is. We literally have nothing to ourselves.

Hell in media whenever there's a gay character 99% of the time he's made for a female audience. Nothing is for us because women demand whatever we have and straight/bi men give it to them because they're drones.
>>
>>5531269
>Gay bars should be for gay men though. Women already invade enough of our spaces as it is. We literally have nothing to ourselves.
As I said, that should be up to the owners. They're free to designate the place as a gay men's bar. It's not up to the customers to make that decision, that's basically harassment.
>>
>>5531284
I think some men exclusive gay bars had to start accepting women because the owners got complaints about being sexist
>>
File: 1439043304513.jpg (25 KB, 500x374) Image search: [Google]
1439043304513.jpg
25 KB, 500x374
>>5531284
>that's basically harassment.

and who besides women and straight/bi men care about that? they're coming into a place they're not welcome so they shouldn't expect people to be happy with them being there.

>>5531299
disgusting
>>
>>5531306
>and who besides women and straight/bi men care about that? they're coming into a place they're not welcome so they shouldn't expect people to be happy with them being there.
Because you're acting like you, as some random customer, are entitled to decide who's allowed to come to a bar. When you make enough money, you can buy the bar and then you can make the rules. For now, it's honestly none of your business. You're free to avoid women, move away if they try to talk to you, but telling them to leave is seriously overstepping your boundaries. If you and others seriously feel that women are detracting from their experience in the bar, why don't you take it up with the management and ask them to put up a sign making it clear that it's for gay men only or something. But otherwise, it's none of your business - the bar is not in any way obligated to cater to you. If you like being there, stay, if not, leave and find some other place to go. You don't have to be happy with women being there, but it's still not your place to decide who can come to the bar. And honestly, I'm not terribly convinced by your arguments on how horrible women are, given that you've basically admitted to having an irrational hatred of women while denying that it's irrational.
>>
File: 1432181774154.png (128 KB, 478x225) Image search: [Google]
1432181774154.png
128 KB, 478x225
>>5531337
>leave and find some other place to go.

Like I said before there is no other place to go for gay men because we don't have our own places.

Also your post reeks of bisexual cuck. I can smell the stink of a man who's attracted to women from a mile away. So tell me cuckwad how many gay men have you killed so far? What's your confirmed death count? Put a sticker on your car every time you kill a fag?
>>
>>5530561
>people actually rally to this faggot
cripplechan pls go
>>
File: Ethics_Is_Magic.png (351 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Ethics_Is_Magic.png
351 KB, 600x600
>>5530694
>>
File: 1429245152220.png (259 KB, 402x472) Image search: [Google]
1429245152220.png
259 KB, 402x472
>>5530595
>"and when you criticize them, they cry"
>mfw it's fucking true
Women can you please get your sensibilities in check? Not every criticism is a personal offense.
>>
File: fatpig-300x218.jpg (14 KB, 300x218) Image search: [Google]
fatpig-300x218.jpg
14 KB, 300x218
> It's an "I'm a dyke so it's okay for me to be a total fucking nutcase" episode
>>
>>5531363
>Like I said before there is no other place to go for gay men because we don't have our own places.
And there's nothing to stop you and others from making your own gay bars. You can ASK people to cater to you but you can't demand it, and you have to accept that it's the owners make the rules. And yes, you can go up to women and ask them to leave because they're making you uncomfortable, but that statement has no real power, and it shouldn't. You're not the one that makes the rules. If you don't like the way that gay bar is run, you can always find another. That's how capitalism works.

>Also your post reeks of bisexual cuck. I can smell the stink of a man who's attracted to women from a mile away. So tell me cuckwad how many gay men have you killed so far? What's your confirmed death count? Put a sticker on your car every time you kill a fag?
Calling me a cuck and a murderer is doing a real great job of showing how rational and mature you are.
>>
File: BkFKRmFIMAAueHE.jpg (76 KB, 599x804) Image search: [Google]
BkFKRmFIMAAueHE.jpg
76 KB, 599x804
>>5531399
>And there's nothing to stop you and others from making your own gay bars.

Except women and their horde of flying monkeys... I mean straight and bisexual men.

>That's how capitalism works.

You mean that's how straight/bi men work. A woman tells them to do something and they do it because the biological wiring in there head says to do whatever a woman says to do so they can pass on their genes.

If gay men had our way there wouldn't be women in our bars or any of our spaces.
>>
>>5530561
>>It's an "I'm gay so it's okay for me to be misogynist" episode

He never said that.
>>
>>5531409
Okay, what is it that's actually stopping you? Is there a law that says you can't ban women from entering a gay bar? Well if there is such a law, why don't you and other gay men petition the government to make such a thing legal? I mean I have no problem with that, I'm not pushing the idea that women are entitled to go to gay bars - but I am saying that YOU as a customer do not have the right to tell people who can and can't enter a bar. Now, if it's the owner's decision, that's an entirely different story.
>>
File: 1429043962151.jpg (86 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1429043962151.jpg
86 KB, 500x500
>>5530595
>>5530595
I might not like some of his opinions, but jesus christ Milo.
>>
File: 1448427221447.jpg (191 KB, 970x617) Image search: [Google]
1448427221447.jpg
191 KB, 970x617
>>5531435
>Okay, what is it that's actually stopping you?

Straight and bisexual men murdering us? You realize that's a thing right? If a woman wants one of us dead a straight or bisexual man would gladly do it.
>>
>>5531381
The best part is that the whole thing was made up by a feminist reporter trying to advance her career. He was fired from his post and everything over the sexism. But then the found a recording of what he said, no repercussions for the reporter. But that is the core of female privilege, no repercussions for your actions.
>>
>>5531445
>Straight and bisexual men murdering us? You realize that's a thing right? If a woman wants one of us dead a straight or bisexual man would gladly do it.
Okay, but they're going to murder you regardless of whether you have your own bars or not, it's a totally separate issue from this whole gay bar issue. And murder is already illegal, and on top of that there are laws to prevent hate crimes against gays, what more do you want exactly? And it's pretty crazy to act like straight men have no morality or free will, sure they can be influenced by a woman they're attracted to but it's not like they become completely brainless and incapable of independent thought.
>>
>>5531064
>I don't like women. I never have and never will after years of living with an abusive mother who made me live in a laundry room while my sister got to live in a huge room with a nice bed and nice things. I never want to be friends with a woman or be near one except when I have to at work. I also find the way they fetishize gay men and try to convert us to heterosexuality disgusting. Women have an ocean of a dating pool compared to our puddle and yet they constantly want to take from our's because they don't view us as men which is also creepy and gross.
having a history of abuse is different from being a loud-mouthed blowhard
>>
>misogynist
>>
File: got serious.gif (934 KB, 186x211) Image search: [Google]
got serious.gif
934 KB, 186x211
>>5531481
Are you fucking serious? What about he said characterizes as "being a loud-mouthed blowhard"?
>>
File: dent.png (232 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
dent.png
232 KB, 625x626
>>5531101
>>
>everyone who disagrees with my opinion is an irrational hater: the thread
>>
>>5531509
Uh, his insistence that women are terrible almost solely based on his experiences with an abusive mother and claiming that letting women into gay bars is the cause of gay people getting killed?
>>
God help the dogposter
>>
>>5530561
i am a transwoman and i love milo to death. sjws just need to go pound sand honestly. I think people should be free to express themselves however they feel no matter how stupid their opinions are.
>>
>>5531703
Not on what you quoted.

And I can see where he's coming from, women who enter gay bars are fucking annoying.

>letting women into gay bars is the cause of gay people getting killed
He never said that, go be a cuck somewhere else.
>>
>>5531791
>He never said that, go be a cuck somewhere else.
He started bringing up the gays being killed here >>5531445 when he realized he was losing the argument. He's basically claiming a primary reason gay people are killed is because straight women make their boyfriends murder gay people for not letting women into gay bars. And calling people a cuck is a great way to let people know that you have no actual substantial argument.
>>
>>5531822
You're still putting words on his mouth, all he said was what because women go into gay bars, hetero males follow them, and then beat up gay men when they get their ass groped which I assume it's a common thing on the bars he went to.

Then he asked how many gays that cuckposter bisexual killed and then said that if a woman wanted a bi or straight guy would murder a gay guy, which depending on where he lives may even be true.

I made my argument and THEN insulted you, my argument still stands, he never said that "letting women into gay bars is the cause of gay people getting killed".

>He's basically claiming a primary reason gay people are killed is because straight women make their boyfriends murder gay people for not letting women into gay bars.
He also never said that, his posts are right there for anyone to read, stop being retarded.

You seem to ignore how violent some straight guys get when dealing with gay people, he probably had some bad experiences with them as well.
>>
File: RetardedOnPurpose.jpg (125 KB, 1224x1445) Image search: [Google]
RetardedOnPurpose.jpg
125 KB, 1224x1445
>>5530561
Oh look
a faggot
>>
>>5531872
>I made my argument and THEN insulted you, my argument still stands, he never said that "letting women into gay bars is the cause of gay people getting killed".
Not in those exact words, but you yourself are admitting he said something similar when you say:
> all he said was what because women go into gay bars, hetero males follow them, and then beat up gay men when they get their ass groped which I assume it's a common thing on the bars he went to.
The only difference is you say beat up rather than kill. Still, it's agreeing with him that letting women into gay bars is the cause of violence against gay men.

>Then he asked how many gays that cuckposter bisexual killed
Which just shows how delusional he is. "Anyone who disagrees with me is a mass murderer!"

>then said that if a woman wanted a bi or straight guy would murder a gay guy, which depending on where he lives may even be true.
Which may be true of some straight or bi guys, but I've spoken to this guy before, his whole worldview is that every bi or straight man is a mindless drone who will do literally anything a woman says without question. The vast majority of straight guys wouldn't go on a murderous rampage just because their girlfriend is like "Boo hoo they won't let me into the gay club that's meant for men". Sure, there may be some guys desperate enough to do stuff like that, but this guy talks about it like it's the norm.

>You seem to ignore how violent some straight guys get when dealing with gay people, he probably had some bad experiences with them as well.
Sure, there definitely cases of straight people getting violent with gays, but it's usually not because their girlfriend told them to kill gay people. They're generally products of a homophobic culture and are going to commit violent crimes against gays regardless of what happens in gay bars. The specific situation that anon is describing is contrived and very rare.
>>
>>5531912
>Not in those exact words
You are twisting what he said and then putting the blame on him for the version that you created.

>Still, it's agreeing with him that letting women into gay bars is the cause of violence against gay men.
He's right women entering gay bars literally breaks the point of gay bars.

>Which just shows how delusional he is. "Anyone who disagrees with me is a mass murderer!"
That was just banter and you have autism for not realizing.

>I've spoken to this guy before
I have no reason to believe you, you've already lied about what he said right here on this thread.

>The specific situation that anon is describing is contrived and very rare.
Depends a lot on where you live right here where I live, the place with most gay deaths because of bashing are specifically the street with the biggest number of gay bars. Women going to those gay bars and attracting straight cucks are just adding to the problem.
>>
>>5531391
>I'm a dyke
Political lesbians aren't actually lesbians, anon
>>
File: 200w_d.gif (40 KB, 200x155) Image search: [Google]
200w_d.gif
40 KB, 200x155
>>5530561
>Trans exclusionary Men's Rights Activist.A
100% a tranny in denial, just like most TERFs
>>
>>5531983
>You are twisting what he said and then putting the blame on him for the version that you created.
>because women go into gay bars, hetero males follow them, and then beat up gay men when they get their ass groped which I assume it's a common thing on the bars he went to
How is this not equivalent to saying "gay men get beat up by straight men because women go to gay bars"? Is there some other interpretation that I'm missing? Please if there is, explain it to me. "Because" generally implies causation, and it seems to be saying that women going to gay bars leads to gay men being beat up by straight men. Note that the greentext above is a direct quote from you, not altered or paraphrased in any way.

>He's right women entering gay bars literally breaks the point of gay bars.
Only if "gay" in this context is taken to mean "homosexual male" and not just "homosexual".

>Depends a lot on where you live right here where I live, the place with most gay deaths because of bashing are specifically the street with the biggest number of gay bars. Women going to those gay bars and attracting straight cucks are just adding to the problem.
The fact that most gay bashings occur in the area with gay bars does NOT mean that women going to those bars and attracting straight people is the problem. It's entirely possible that these areas are chosen by straight guys looking for gays to beat up because gays are likely to be found in that area. Unless you happen to have a source saying that a straight man beat up a gay man because he got groped at a gay bar or something, you don't really have a meaningful argument.
>>
>>5530561
>breakdown all men
>verbally and emotionally attack all men
>degrade all men
>exclusively campaign for your rights over all men
>"Well fuck those bitches"
>OMG MISOGYNIST OMG HOW DAR HE OMG OMG

I'll endure your statements and attempt to engage in a meaningful dialogue with you if you'll treat me with respect and respect my thoughts and feelings. Given my previous statement, that excludes probably 85% of the women to claim to be feminists IRL and probably 99% of online feminists.

Why argue with a wall?
>>
>>5532094
You were saying that and I quote
>He's basically claiming a primary reason gay people are killed is because straight women make their boyfriends murder gay people for not letting women into gay bars.
>primary reason
He never said that and that's not the equivalent of "gay men get beat up by straight men because women go to gay bars". The second case DOES happen.
>Only if "gay" in this context is taken to mean "homosexual male" and not just "homosexual".
He stated EXACTLY that, he wasn't referring to lesbians.
>does NOT mean that women going to those bars and attracting straight people is the problem.
You have a problem with reading comprehension, I said "it adds to the problem", not "IS the problem".

My argument is that straight and bisexual women going to those bars will attract even more straight guys which increases even more the occurences of gay bashing.
>>
>>5532145
>breakdown all men
What do you mean by this? Can you give me a specific example of what you're talking about?
>verbally and emotionally attack all men
Only the men who have blatantly anti-feminist views or engage in anti-feminist behavior. When feminists criticize men they aren't attacking every man. It's not their fault that men take criticism of their gender's norms as a personal attack.

>>5532152
>He stated EXACTLY that, he wasn't referring to lesbians.
He seemed to be stating that as his opinion of what a gay bar should be. His opinion has no bearing on who should or shouldn't be in a gay bar.

>which increases even more the occurences of gay bashing.
So does letting straight men out in public. Should we put them all in prison camps then? That would be even more effective in reducing the occurrences of gay bashing.
>>
>>5531469
>And it's pretty crazy to act like straight men have no morality or free will

Except it's not. Every male of every species on this planet that is attracted to females has one goal in life and that is to reproduce. Humans are no different.

The house a straight/bi man built? No different than the nest a male bird makes to attract a female. The fortune a straight/bi man has made? All to attract women. They have no free will or higher purpose which is why they hate us and if a woman wants one of us dead they'll gladly kill us for the chance to pass on their genes.

You're forgetting that it wasn't until the tumblr generation that bisexual men were looked down upon in the gay community. They were seen as nothing but straights with an anal fetish and mostly stuck to themselves until they found a wife. Now a days we're supposed to "tolerate" them and be boyfriends with them even though they'll one day leave us for a woman making them nothing but a waste of time and money.
>>
>>5532202
>He seemed to be stating that as his opinion of what a gay bar should be
Nope, right on his third reply
>Women are lesbians.

>His opinion has no bearing on who should or shouldn't be in a gay bar.
Yes it should, he is a gay person, he wants safe space on gay bars, so his opinions should have bearing on women not being on a place that isn't targeted to them.

>So does letting straight men out in public
Public spaces are not meant to be a safe space for gay people to act naturally and meet with specifically only other gay people, that's the idea behind gay bars. If straights and lesbians want a bar they have those 300 other places to go.

>Should we put them all in prison camps then?
I'm seriously starting to wonder if you have a mental problem.
>>
>>5532248
Again, it's a strong influence but it's not like men are completely lacking in self control. They want to attract a mate, but it's not the only factor in their decision making, they still have a functional brain. If men as a group were actually so susceptible to influence that they would literally kill a stranger just because a woman told them to, there would be no such thing as feminism. The factors that led to its existence would never have come into being in the first place, there would have been no need for it
>>
>>5532291
>>Women are lesbians.
And they're also gay. It's his *OPINION* that women somehow can't count as "gay".

>Yes it should, he is a gay person, he wants safe space on gay bars, so his opinions should have bearing on women not being on a place that isn't targeted to them.
I mean he shouldn't act like he's in any position to tell the gay bar owners who to let in. He can make suggestions, but he's just a customer, whose opinions carry no more actual weight than any other customer.

>I'm seriously starting to wonder if you have a mental problem.
No, I'm just saying that if you want to stop violence against gays, sometimes you have to consider extreme solutions.
>>
>>5532248
Fucking reductionism you ignorant fag.
>>
there is nothing more depressing in this world than the sad cases who fawn over this fucking loser
>>
>>5532301
Fucking please do you know what states like Indiana, Ohio, and the rest of the midwest were like before they were founded? It was nothing but straight (and most likely) bisexual men killing each other for women. Want another man's wife? Fucking kill him and take her for your own. The only people who could stop you are those who kill you back for the woman. Clearly men will kill for women. History proves it and science proves it.
>>
>>5532326
>And they're also gay.
He was simply stated that whenever he said the word gay he'd be referring to homosexual males and if he wished to talk about homosexual females he would say lesbians. Again you lack reading comprehension.
>I mean he shouldn't act like he's in any position to tell the gay bar owners who to let in.
Yes he should, if they want his money they are going to cater to him. If they want the gay money they will cater to those with the same opinion.
>any other customer
Actually if they are marketing their bar as a gay bar, then if they start letting anyone in and the customer crowd becomes homogenized, then it's fake advertising.
Again women inside a gay bar kill the purpose of gay bars, it's like letting males who want a comfortable place to sit go inside a support therapy group for raped women.

>No, I'm just saying that if you want to stop violence against gays, sometimes you have to consider extreme solutions.
I want to minimize violence against gays in places where they should be safe to express themselves. You again come off as someone with a mental problem.
>>
>>5532346
Men have been known to kill each other over women. No one's disputing that. However, it's a ridiculous stretch to use that to argue that men will do literally anything a woman tells them to do. Men have their own thoughts, emotions, ideas, even if they are sexually attracted to people. And if men really had no free will when it came to women, women would have had the right to vote since the bronze age.
>>
>>5532202
>breakdown all men
You can't even own up to what you do. Are you seriously this delusional?

>Only the men who have blatantly anti-feminist views or engage in anti-feminist behavior. When feminists criticize men they aren't attacking every man. It's not their fault that men take criticism of their gender's norms as a personal attack.

When men say women are stupid, emotional, bitches, we're not talking about all of you, just the vast majority.

Fuck off troll.
>>
>>5530561
Who isn't a misogynist?

Nobody hates women more than other women.
>>
File: Werewolf_HD.jpg (327 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
Werewolf_HD.jpg
327 KB, 1920x1200
>>5532398
>However, it's a ridiculous stretch to use that to argue that men will do literally anything a woman tells them to do.

Except there are plenty of court cases available for you to look up where a man killed another man because a woman said so. So not only are science and history on my side but the law as well.

>Men have their own thoughts, emotions, ideas, even if they are sexually attracted to people.

And all of those thoughts, ideas, and emotions fade away in the presence of a woman as they morph into horrific beasts. Women are to straight/bi men what a full moon is to a werewolf.
>>
>>5532387
>He was simply stated that whenever he said the word gay he'd be referring to homosexual males and if he wished to talk about homosexual females he would say lesbians. Again you lack reading comprehension.
And again, what definition of "gay" he's using has nothing to do with the actual gay bars in question. Unless they're "gay" bars in the sense he's using, banning women doesn't make sense. If they're "gay" as in homosexual bars, it makes perfect sense to allow homosexual women in.

>I want to minimize violence against gays in places where they should be safe to express themselves. You again come off as someone with a mental problem.
So you think gays should only be able to safely express themselves in gay bars?
>>
>>5530722
>I still find him to be an unbearable blowhard and a dickhead.
I think that's his whole appeal, and it comes with the territory as a shock jock yellow journalist.

I hated him at first, even as someone who is mildly conservative. But he's definately grown on me.
>>
>>5532398
>However, it's a ridiculous stretch to use that to argue that men will do literally anything a woman tells them to do.
>men killed other men for women/creating a family
>men got money, land and guns for women/creating a family

Nah it just happens that generally women don't even need to tell them what they want, men figure themselves.

If for some reason there was a big push from women to make gay bars less gay, you can sure as hell believe that the same cucks who follow the feminism agenda would support it.

A large number of men would do anything to please their female overlords even if it means shooting their own foot. Don't believe it? Look at some rituals certain tribes did to a male before he was allowed to pick a women.
>>
>>5532401
>You can't even own up to what you do. Are you seriously this delusional?
Can you actually explain what you're talking about? I am not *all feminists*.

>When men say women are stupid, emotional, bitches, we're not talking about all of you, just the vast majority.
Fair enough, but that doesn't mean we can't criticize male culture for encouraging misogyny and damaging stereotypes like the above. And by any reasonable definitions of "stupid" and "vast majority", I'm pretty sure that statement is false. I mean sure, if you can find stats that say 75% or more of women have an IQ score below 100, then I might agree with you.

>>5532417
>Except there are plenty of court cases available for you to look up where a man killed another man because a woman said so. So not only are science and history on my side but the law as well.
Yes but the law doesn't cover court cases where a woman told a man to kill someone and the guy refused to do it. That's like watching the news and concluding that 99% of airplane flights end in crashes.
>>
>>5532439
>Nah it just happens that generally women don't even need to tell them what they want, men figure themselves.
Men do what they THINK women want. They're usually wrong.

>A large number of men would do anything to please their female overlords even if it means shooting their own foot. Don't believe it? Look at some rituals certain tribes did to a male before he was allowed to pick a women.
Okay, then how come it took so long for women to get the right to vote (even in societies where men could generally vote) and to outlaw marital rape? Did women just not consider these things to be issues until the 20th century?
>>
>>5532419
>And again, what definition of "gay" he's using has nothing to do with the actual gay bars in question.
He hasn't specified which gay bars he was talking about, so you sure as hell can't say that. Some bars are simply bars for lgbt people, others are places where gays go to dance to techno music using little clothing. The purpose of the second one is to flirt, get horny and maybe score one for the night and as such it is NO PLACE for a female, lesbian, bisexual or straight.

>So you think gays should only be able to safely express themselves in gay bars?
No but it's a start when even on such places gays get attacked.
>>
>>5532462
>He hasn't specified which gay bars he was talking about
And because of that, he can't really argue one way or the other on who should be allowed in. Unless he actually specifies that the gay bar in question was the second one, there is literally no reason why banning all persons of the female gender makes sense.
>>
>>5532458
>They're usually wrong.
They still score the women, so it has been working for the past thousand of years.

>Did women just not consider these things to be issues until the 20th century?
Yes, along with not even considering the possibility of dying after the 90s or getting an abortion.
>>
>>5532480
>They still score the women, so it has been working for the past thousand of years.
Some do. Not all.

>Yes, along with not even considering the possibility of dying after the 90s or getting an abortion.
And what's your reasoning here? I mean I can understand the dying after 90s not being an issue until recently, but abortion would have been a big issue all along? Why did women only start caring about these issues recently? The obvious answer is that's not actually the case.
>>
>>5532478
>he can't really argue one way or the other on who should be allowed in.
There are many other situations, there are many types of bars targeted specifically at gay males, and he stated he was talking about those. It's "common courtesy" for owners to throw women out because it's part of the western culture to generally let them get away with their bullshit that doesn't mean they should be allowed inside.
>>
>>5532490
>Some do. Not all.
Most did, which means that it worked.

>And what's your reasoning here?
Because the general quality of life improved it became possible to let women in on the political field and to give them more rights because survival isn't really a concern anymore. The main issue nowadays is getting a better quality of life, which in this case it doesn't involve simply a "must do to survive" concern. Abortion wasn't even considered until recently because the mortality rates were high, and as such it wasn't a concern.
>>
File: 1381028206819.jpg (86 KB, 721x719) Image search: [Google]
1381028206819.jpg
86 KB, 721x719
>>5530587
>He also says that homosexuality is a choice and that we are just broken people.
He says for most it's probably a choice, he cites his own experience on that though.
>He also hasn't smoked weed(because he thinks it's poor peoples drug)
oh so hate the man for having class now
>>
I have strange urge to fuck him, he really isn't hot, but he has that drug addict look and I really want to fuck guys just turned 30 when they go through age crisis
Do you think he would be easy if I went to UK?
>>
>>5532556
>oh so hate the man for having class now
being a pretentious fedora =/= "having class"
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7Fka3EbtYc
>>
File: CM8u1_7WcAID9Tu.jpg (42 KB, 600x901) Image search: [Google]
CM8u1_7WcAID9Tu.jpg
42 KB, 600x901
>>5532449
>Yes but the law doesn't cover court cases where a woman told a man to kill someone and the guy refused to do it. That's like watching the news and concluding that 99% of airplane flights end in crashes.

Hardly. Again science and history are on my side. You've got nothing to back up your argument besides "#NotAllStraightAndBisexualMen"
>>
>>5532449
>Can you actually explain what you're talking about? I am not *all feminists*.

Online feminist are openly hateful, misandrist and unapologetic about their disdain for all men. Men are stupid, brutes that deserve to be shamed and punished for being men.

IRL, I've been egged by self proclaimed feminist for starting a boxing club, that was open to all individuals. I tried to understand their position and enrolled in a women's study course to enlighten where they may be coming from (at this point I had only read The Second Sex and The Feminine Mystique) and the first day of classes, I was the only male in the room. I was told to stand by the prof and explicitly told that my opinions should be kept to myself; I could never understand the condition of being a female. How am I to ever work with that?

>t that doesn't mean we can't criticize male culture for encouraging misogyny and damaging stereotypes
And you're creating a culture that is not unlike previous cultures that encourages misogyny. Systematically hating people for who they are is what modern feminist promote.

You're willingly not listening to anything for the sake of your well being. You're a bigot and openly deny it.
>>
>>5532590
So you're saying, every time a woman tells a man to kill someone and he refuses, he reports her so it goes into the records? Just saying "no ur wrong" when presented with an argument doesn't mean you're right. You have to explain to me how exactly you know that men will nearly always kill someone if a woman tells them to.
>>
>>5532603
>And you're creating a culture that is not unlike previous cultures that encourages misogyny. Systematically hating people for who they are is what modern feminist promote.
That may be what their attempts end up promoting in practice, but you should understand that is not the actual goal. The goal is to hate people for choosing to promote misogyny when they should know better. It's not men that feminists hate, it's misogyny. The problem is that some men are so attached to misogyny as part of the male identity that they feel that any attack on misogyny is an attack on them.
>>
File: 1414284553630.jpg (220 KB, 499x665) Image search: [Google]
1414284553630.jpg
220 KB, 499x665
>>5532614
>You have to explain to me how exactly you know that men will nearly always kill someone if a woman tells them to.

Because science motherfucker I ain't gotta explain shit to your dense ass. I've already explained several times how human males aren't different from males of different species.
>>
File: Smiling-Woman.jpg (559 KB, 847x567) Image search: [Google]
Smiling-Woman.jpg
559 KB, 847x567
>>5532629
>>5532590
>>5532417

If I ask a man to kill himself, will he do it?
>>
>>5532629
Okay, give me proof that there exists ANY species, ANY at all where the male will, more than 75% of the time, comply when a female tells him to kill someone.
>>
File: 1430637167829.jpg (116 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
1430637167829.jpg
116 KB, 500x667
>>5532649
Animals kill all the time for a mate. Don't know why you're trying to deny it now that straight/bi men are being pointed at for doing this shit too.
>>
>>5532628
>It's not men that feminists hate, it's misogyny.
No it's what they CALL misogyny, which is a plethora of things that have little to nothing with hating women.

Women in skimpy outfits in video games, mansplaining, manspreading, not agreeing with fat women being called beautiful, hiring a male over a female, all of those have been called misogyny by a large number of feminists and all of those have nothing to do with hating women.
>>
>>5532641
If he's in love, yes, that happened with my neighborhood and one of my mother's friend.
>>
>>5532659
That's not what I said. Just prove to me, that there exists any species, even any sub-population of the species, where, if the female demands the male kill someone, he will MORE OFTEN THAN NOT comply.

Your lion example doesn't satisfy this criteria - we don't know how often the female tells the male to kill another male. Thus establishing the ratio is impossible. Again, it's the equivalent of saying "Here's 10 planes that crashed! AIR TRAVEL IS UNSAFE!!".

>>5532663
Sure, but that doesn't change the fact that there is such a thing as misogyny, and certain men told to cease engaging in it will interpret it as a personal attack or a form of misandry. Which, I will acknowledge, is a thing that exists and some feminists engage in. However, being told that women have a purpose in life other than as something for guys to fuck is NOT misandry.
>>
File: 1428845661268.jpg (75 KB, 468x701) Image search: [Google]
1428845661268.jpg
75 KB, 468x701
>>5532672
>That's not what I said. Just prove to me, that there exists any species, even any sub-population of the species, where, if the female demands the male kill someone, he will MORE OFTEN THAN NOT comply.

Ants. Now what?

Also why are you a feminist so violently defending men? Oh right it's because they're your tools of war. It's like when Russia defends their nukes.
>>
>>5532672
>there is such a thing as misogyny
Then point it out, because I can't think of any misogyny that's ingrained in the western culture anymore.
>However, being told that women have a purpose in life other than as something for guys to fuck is NOT misandry.
That's just common sense, but I haven't seen or heard anyone say that, not even Milo, so I have no idea where you're coming from.

>That's not what I said. Just prove to me, that there exists any species, even any sub-population of the species, where, if the female demands the male kill someone, he will MORE OFTEN THAN NOT comply
Animals don't have the same type of communication than us, but if a female wants something, then males will get this thing.

Because of our communicative skills women can say what they want, and men will be inclined to comply.
>>
>>5532686
>Ants. Now what?
Okay, can I have a source on that ratio? I said "prove to me" which means you have to show me an actual source on that statistic. Merely saying "ants" doesn't prove anything.

>Also why are you a feminist so violently defending men?
I'm not "defending men" so much as criticizing your absolutely retarded "muh biotroofs" generalization which you can't even be bothered to TRY to defend.
>>
File: dogboom.gif (2 MB, 333x251) Image search: [Google]
dogboom.gif
2 MB, 333x251
>>5532705
>Okay, can I have a source on that ratio? I said "prove to me" which means you have to show me an actual source on that statistic. Merely saying "ants" doesn't prove anything.

I don't have to prove something that's a well known fact. Male ants do as the queen says. You learn that in 1st grade.

I'm sure you and Kim Jong Un would get a long fine as you both like to defend WMDs.
>>
>>5532628
>not the actual goal

Fair enough, but I foresee the outcome as men being castrated and marginalized, much like how women used to be and still are throughout much of the world.

Can you blame us for protecting ourselves or is that an expression of misogyny?
>>
>>5532697
>That's just common sense, but I haven't seen or heard anyone say that, not even Milo, so I have no idea where you're coming from.
Milo makes an effort to seem presentable, sane, and normal, so you won't hear him saying anything that blatant. But you hear things like that all the time in heavily male biased online communities, like /r9k/ and certain parts of 4chan, as well as the so-called "manosphere" community.

>Animals don't have the same type of communication than us, but if a female wants something, then males will get this thing.
And can I see a source that this happens more than 50% of the time?
>>
>>5532713
>I don't have to prove something that's a well known fact. Male ants do as the queen says. You learn that in 1st grade.
If I asked you to prove the sky is blue, you'd still have to provide a source, that's how debating works. Here, I'll even give you a source on that basic fact. Now, you'll have to prove a) that this behavior in ants is ABSOLUTE (or at least happens more than 50% of the time) and b) that the same is true of humans (which have a totally different social structure than ants).

>Can you blame us for protecting ourselves or is that an expression of misogyny?
Only if you go way to far and say things like "women shouldn't have the right to vote", or "rape should be legalized". Criticizing feminism is fine, as long as it is an actual thoughtful criticism (i.e. not "feminism is evil lol") and attempts to avoid strawman arguments.
>>
>>5532745
Oh, and here's my source that the sky is blue:
https://www.google.com/search?q=what+color+is+the+sky&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

Yeah it's google, hardly a credible source, but at least it's SOMETHING. If you really questioned whether the sky is blue there are several sources you could check out and judge on their own merits.
>>
>>5532726
Bitch please, you have the far left and the far right, both groups share a retarded base mentality, the only thing that differs is the point of view, they hold little to no power and are an even smaller minority than feminists.

What, male animals following the female's wishes?
>>
File: 1430659791136.jpg (150 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1430659791136.jpg
150 KB, 500x375
>>5532745
>you'd still have to provide a source, that's how debating works

To bad this isn't debate club and this is 4chan not a debate. Only nerds believe there is some rule to "debating".
>>
>>5532758
>Bitch please, you have the far left and the far right, both groups share a retarded base mentality, the only thing that differs is the point of view, they hold little to no power and are an even smaller minority than feminists.
Feminism has no formal political power. Sure, feminists can vote just like anyone else, but there is no actual "feminist party" that holds any office. Feminism can only exert political power indirectly, by electing candidates to serve as proxies, and even then there's no real way to require either party to support any kind of feminist agenda. Can you point to any US presidential candidate currently running whose platform and policies are decidedly feminist?

>What, male animals following the female's wishes?
Yes. I am in no way denying that it happens, but asking for evidence that it is successful more often than not.
>>
File: 1435981797199.jpg (46 KB, 308x537) Image search: [Google]
1435981797199.jpg
46 KB, 308x537
>>5532778
lol liberals literally change the rules of debate when they are losing
this is so typical
>>
>>5532778
Sure, but if you're unwilling to back up your claims don't expect to convince anyone of anything. Generally, the implicit rules of debating are that if you offer me a source that clearly contradicts the basis of my viewpoint, I should at least reconsider my views. I set what I think is a reasonable criteria (if I WANTED to be unreasonable, I would require something like 99% rather than 50%) and you have refused to try to meet it If you'd done your part, I'd consider myself obligated to change my view. But since you did not, I don't have to do anything.
>>
>>5532793
Who are you referring to?
>>
File: 1435768045474.png (163 KB, 280x333) Image search: [Google]
1435768045474.png
163 KB, 280x333
>>5532797
the person I quoted, is this your first day on 4chan?
>>
>>5532794
>bleh bleh bleh dumb bitch

Sorry didn't read anything you have to say because you've derailed this entire discussion with your incessant bullshit.

My entire point was that gay men have nothing. Even bars specifically made for us are invaded by women who are driven purely by their fetish for gay men which if trans people are allowed to complain about people who fetishize them so are we. It isn't wrong of us to want spaces where we can meet other gay men and nobody else but your dumb as comes in going "Hurr durr proov da skai iz blew! I wuz en duhbait klub!"
>>
>>5532807
there are countless gay bars and websites where gays can meet each other

if what you're interested in is 100% segregation then I can't sympathize with you
>>
>>5532783
>Feminism has no formal political power.
The key work here is formal, there is a reason why the media isn't talking about males falling behind int education, or why they still talk about the pay gap as if still existed. Because feminism, while it's decreasing very fast, still holds political power.

>Can you point to any US presidential candidate currently running whose platform and policies are decidedly feminist?
Hillary Clinton, her whole platform stands on "she's a female" and "she's feminist".

>>5532783
Mating calls which exist in a fuckload of species, certain animals do dances to impress the female's, others do dances. There's virtually NO species which you could pick where the male doesn't do something to impress the female for her to accept mating him.
>>
>>5532817
>if what you're interested in is 100% segregation then I can't sympathize with you

Sorry that you feel that way but you're objectively wrong. Women who go into gay clubs for men are taking up space another gay man could be in and they serve no purpose of being there other than their lust for what they can't have. Them being there serves no purpose to the function of the bar.
>>
>>5532805
That's what I thought too, but I wouldn't consider "muh biotroofs" to be liberal
>>
>>5532830
the function of bars is to make money get over it
>>
>>5532830
>Them being there serves no purpose to the function of the bar.
To the whole idea of a gay bar in fact. When females create a girl's book club, no one bats an eye, now suddenly gay bars are not ok because they realize that gay men are still men and therefore if we don't accept including them into something is misogyny.
>>
>>5532835
The function of gay bars is to make money off of gay men and serve a specific demographic.
>>
>>5532807
Okay, so you're giving up your whole claim that virtually all straight men will go on a gay-killing rampage if only a straight woman tells them too? Good. I'm tired of watching you dance around and insist that such a ridiculous generalization is valid while refusing to actually support it with evidence.

>Hillary Clinton, her whole platform stands on "she's a female" and "she's feminist".
I mean, I get that some feminists might vote for her because she's a woman, but does her platform actually support typical feminist goals?

>Mating calls which exist in a fuckload of species, certain animals do dances to impress the female's, others do dances. There's virtually NO species which you could pick where the male doesn't do something to impress the female for her to accept mating him.
Right, but that's still not what I asked. I'm asking if males will CONSISTENTLY do something ridiculous (like kill some random guy) when a girl tells them to.
>>
>>5532844
take it up with the owners then

I'm still not convinced that it's difficult at all to find other gay people, especially with the internet
>>
>>5532844
They're only gay bars as long as catering to gay men is what's most profitable. They have very little actual loyalty to the gay community - they just market themselves as a "gay only" place because that makes them more attractive to the gay community.
>>
>>5532835
Thematic bars have, you know, a theme, there's a bar where all the things are like they were on the 60s, and you can't enter if you aren't wearing the adequate clothing.

Now women aren't barred or thrown out because they are women. They like in almost all situations of life, receive way more slack than they should, they get lower penalties for same crimes, they have a bigger chance of getting a job if they have the same qualifications of a male, they get more money thrown out at them simply for being females, and even their campaigns for health issues receive a bigger visibility.

So if you stop a guy from entering a lesbian club, no one will care, but if you bar a woman from entering a gay bar there'll be an outrage.
>>
>>5532857
And you are advocating for gays to lose one of the few safe spaces we've got instead of advocating for women to finally have a bit of modesty and good sense and realize that no, not everything has to cater to them and no they shouldn't be in a gay bar just because all the males inside are good looking and most of them are not interested in dating females.
>>
File: 1377582780844.gif (3 MB, 360x320) Image search: [Google]
1377582780844.gif
3 MB, 360x320
>>5532887
>safe spaces
>>
>>5532887
I'm not advocating for anything. I'm just saying that if you rely on the whims of capitalism to provide you a safe space, that space isn't so safe after all.
>>
>>5532845
>does her platform actually support typical feminist goals?
Yes.

>I'm asking if males will CONSISTENTLY do something ridiculous (like kill some random guy) when a girl tells them to.
Many of those mating calls actually cause damage to their lungs, rhinos display their affection by fighting, so do giraffes. If you are asking me to look over a billion different species and do a statistic for you then you are crazy.

Right now many men think that being a feminist is what women want so they became cucks.
>>
>>5532895
Yes safe spaces, I don't know if you understand but gay males can't flirt with any male they see, nor can many of them act like flamers depending on where they live, or use a provocative yet feminine clothing, safe spaces.

>>5532905
It's not always capitalism like the point I made on here >>5532871 many of the owners don't throw women out because it usually ends with an outrage because the person in question was a woman.
>>
>>5532916
how are you not able to do any of those things in the presence of women who are knowingly going to a bar that is "meant" for gays
>>
>>5532906
>Many of those mating calls actually cause damage to their lungs, rhinos display their affection by fighting, so do giraffes. If you are asking me to look over a billion different species and do a statistic for you then you are crazy.
Yes but the question is HOW OFTEN do the females ask men to do it for them? I mean, I get the idea that men will do crazy stuff for women, but the idea that most men will go on a killing spree just because their girlfriend says so seems just a little over the top.
>>
>>5530561
I think this guy is great.
I still think at best half of what he says is wrong. But I have this amazing skill to like people that dont follow my politics in lockstep with me and demonize those who dont.
>>
>>5532916
>It's not always capitalism like the point I made on here >>5532871 many of the owners don't throw women out because it usually ends with an outrage because the person in question was a woman.
That's not the point. The point is that they're only even trying to provide a safe space in the first place because it's profitable. They don't care about the gay community at all, they just want the money.
>>
>>5532923
Because if there's one woman there you suddenly can't discriminate from other women, so suddenly there's fuckload of faghags that think it's a wonderful space because pretty guys and none of them are as "rough" as straight males and most aren't interested in dating females. Then where it goes the cow the bull follows, you'll see a good amount of straight guys entering and then the purpose of a gay bar is defeated.

>>5532924
The question here is not about asking, the question here is, do men do crazy stuff if they believe the females want it? And the answer is yes. Is it often? Again the answer is yes.

>>5532929
And surprisingly many gay bars actually became normal bars thanks to this, that is not always the case, but the problem with women entering a place that is not meant for them persists even on those exceptions.
>>
>>5532967
>Because if there's one woman there you suddenly can't discriminate from other women, so suddenly there's fuckload of faghags that think it's a wonderful space because pretty guys and none of them are as "rough" as straight males and most aren't interested in dating females. Then where it goes the cow the bull follows, you'll see a good amount of straight guys entering and then the purpose of a gay bar is defeated.
What exactly can't you do? Are you just uncomfortable "acting gay" around women and straight guys? I mean, I think if they had some kind of actual rule that you can't complain about it being "too gay", that would keep it as a "safe space" without discriminating or keeping anyone out.

>The question here is not about asking, the question here is, do men do crazy stuff if they believe the females want it? And the answer is yes. Is it often? Again the answer is yes.
And my question is, "how often is often"? Especially for things like murder (which is something human men aren't desensitized to, they'll find it crazy no matter how much they love a woman) and additionally has consequences (jail term) that prevents them from realizing the benefits (i.e. sex) of doing something for a woman. It's very unlikely that a man would shoot himself in the face for a woman, and going to jail for murder is tantamount to suicide as far as your love life is concerned.
>>
>>5532928
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0505RbdG5k

If you are a gay man, you should watch this entire clip and really consider all the points.
>>
>>5533020
Ive probably heard everything said before from him about this topic
So why link this? Should I stop liking him
>>
>>5532967
>And surprisingly many gay bars actually became normal bars thanks to this, that is not always the case, but the problem with women entering a place that is not meant for them persists even on those exceptions.

God how do I fucking hate that. Men only gay bars fucking when. Those fishy stinkers can fuck off to their hetero bars.
>>
>>5533013
>What exactly can't you do? Are you just uncomfortable "acting gay" around women and straight guys?
It comes back to what that anon posting dogs said, first it stops being a safe space, it becomes a simple "friendly environment" second, no longer is every male on that space on the same ground, no longer is every male on that place interested in men, and it is the sole reason why gay men ever get beaten up when a drunk straight guy takes offence with a gay men flirting with him. All of that in a place where you shouldn't need to worry about that.

Case in point many gay men want nothing to do with women, they tolerate and deal with women on a normal basis but still want a place for men and only men.

>how often is often
You are asking a question that is impossible to answer without studies that would take over a decade. First making a division between which species do and do not engage on dangerous or absurd mating rituals, then making a statistic about it. The best possible answer comes from the questions, "do they do it?" and "is it on only rare cases?".

>they'll find it crazy no matter how much they love a woman
In love drunk and horny. That's more than enough for many cases of emotional murder.

>It's very unlikely that a man would shoot himself in the face for a woman
Some tribes have rites adulthood where the male has to face rituals so dangerous that the mortality rate is over 50%, others make the men test their might by hunting a very dangerous animal, others make them break part of their own teeth out. All of this is crazy, all of this is for women.
>>
>geert wilders hair
>>
>>5533054
>In love drunk and horny. That's more than enough for many cases of emotional murder.
Sure, but people aren't like that all the time. And even if they were, gay men would be just as quick to kill each other over sexual attraction.

>Some tribes have rites adulthood where the male has to face rituals so dangerous that the mortality rate is over 50%, others make the men test their might by hunting a very dangerous animal, others make them break part of their own teeth out. All of this is crazy, all of this is for women.
I'm not entirely convinced it's to impress women. It seems far more plausible it was to avoid wasting resources on people that were unwilling or unable to contribute.
>>
>>5533113
>Sure, but people aren't like that all the time.
Nah they are only like that in places with alcohol and women, which guess what it's what's going to happen on gay bars if women are allowed in.

>And even if they were, gay men would be just as quick to kill each other over sexual attraction.
Why would a gay men kill another gay men if they can just fuck it and have a threesome? When straight men are angry they'll lash out at a scapegoat, which in this case it's going to be the gay men that grabbed his ass after the woman he wanted told him to fuck off.

>I'm not entirely convinced it's to impress women. It seems far more plausible it was to avoid wasting resources on people that were unwilling or unable to contribute.
It's both, many mating rituals are exactly about that, showing that you are strong, smart and fit enough to provide the female the resources she needs to create the offsprings. Some of the mating rituals that involve killing are basically one male showing the female that he's fitter than the one who lost.
>>
>>5531070
>Being misogynist is no better than being misandrist.
Exactly.
Nothing wrong with misandry.
>>
File: 1452498425740.gif (75 KB, 290x350) Image search: [Google]
1452498425740.gif
75 KB, 290x350
>>5530595

dam son
>>
File: 1441155463039.jpg (17 KB, 277x321) Image search: [Google]
1441155463039.jpg
17 KB, 277x321
>>5531101
>if I saw a woman at a gay bar I'd start chanting "woman get out"
most of your posts have been extremely biased (based on your abusive mother probably). This is the one thing I really resonate with though. Women at gay bars and gay strip clubs are horrible. I'm not just against their passive presence, they behave horribly. They grab and fondle gay men in a way that, if a straight guy did that to a woman at a straight bar/strip club, that guy would be beaten up and banned immediately. Also, they don't seem to be sexually attracted to the strippers, they just seem to think it's fun to be in a "naughty" or deviant place. They come in large groups of loud, cackling bachelorett parties, completely ruining the ambiance.
>>
File: 1449890612769.jpg (25 KB, 598x384) Image search: [Google]
1449890612769.jpg
25 KB, 598x384
>>5530595
i was really worried that she was about to start crying.
>>
>>5531064
>Women have an ocean of a dating pool compared to our puddle and yet they constantly want to take from our's because they don't view us as men which is also creepy and gross.
not lesbian ones
>>
>>5531150
>Lesbians have their own clubs since they like to stay to themselves and not be around men.
I'm the fag that made the Freud thread and you're the gay type characterized by hatred of women.
You associate women to sadic-anal phase that's why you see in them all kind of bad things, like they are shit (literally)
And you have to despise them because it is necessary for the cohesion of your Ego.
Doesn't astonish me that even years of therapy did nothing to you, and you can consider yourself lucky because the only way for you to stop hating them is to become straight (or bi it depends on the person) and no therapist tried it on you
Cheers
>>
>>5535776
Didn't mean to quote
>>
>>5531445
dude i'm 100% gay but if you are serious you are actually crazy
>>
File: Sad old kitty.jpg (91 KB, 858x429) Image search: [Google]
Sad old kitty.jpg
91 KB, 858x429
>>5532248
Bisexuals are still looked down upon.

The youth in my town are pretty progressive and accepting, but there is still that stigma to bi men. Myself and 2 other Bi guys have tried to get a girlfriend, and as soon as they find out, or if they already knew, it comes down to.

>"Well he likes guys too and that's kinda fucked up"
>"He'll cheat on me with some gay guy, and I don't need that haunting me."
>"He's probably got some weird fetish."
>"If he'll fuck a guy he can't be that manly"

I'm paraphrasing a little there, but that's just some of the stuff women have said to our friends about why they wont date us, instead they go off of stereotypes. Lots of these women go on tumblr too.

Oddly enough through my own experience, I've had more acceptance come from heterosexual men, then women. I work with a 95% male work force, and they are far more accepting of it, and joking with me then any women has ever been.
>>
>>5530595
>>5531457
Indeed that whole debacle was a ruse.
This guy sums it up well for those who want to know
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rrUhYi3VhM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9Bnq31MWO0
Thread replies: 160
Thread images: 36

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.