[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I will literally be any transgirl's bf. I little bit about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1450820412558.jpg (85 KB, 1280x1005) Image search: [Google]
1450820412558.jpg
85 KB, 1280x1005
I will literally be any transgirl's bf. I little bit about me:

I am a shut in forever alone virgin
I like anime a lot
I like video games a lot
I would probably be clingy
I would do anything for my GF

Here is my Skype: It's Speshuul_K
>>
>>5529851
also Im about to go to sleep so if I dont accept I will when I wake up.

I hope I wake up to qt 3.14s on my contacts!
>>
>>5529851
so you're a nobody loser who is desperate for anybody? you're so desperate that literally anybody will do? you won't like them for their personality just the fact that they're anybody? why would somebody degrade themselves by spending time with you?
>>
you're cute but you realize you're a repressed transgirl, right?
>>
>>5529857
>why would somebody degrade themselves by spending time with you?

I can change and be a good bf if you give me a chance..no one gives me a chance. thats all I want. I am pretty young so I dont think its that crazy that im a shut in.
>>
>>5529879
why dont you change and attract somebody based on what you actually are instead of saying you might be able to change and expecting somebody to care about your promise
>>
>>5529883
dude why does he have to be held to some higher standard than everybody else his age?
seriously what the fuck kind of advanced personality development occurs during the middle school-high school years where everybody except you was getting a gf? nobody else had to change
>>
Just. Jack. Off.
>>
go post on /r9k/, you'll get a practice trans gf in no time

god our lives are pathetic
>>
>>5529851
you're making me want to take advantage of you.

you're so desperate for love and human contact. I want to take advantage of that and convince you that hormones will make you happier. I want you to explore your sexuality with men that I arrange for you to fuck. I want to talk you through all your reservations and second thoughts, reservations that will remain after the act. I want to fuck your life up, while you optimistically think "it gets better"

Skyping you now.
>>
>>5529851
Another repressed NEET AGP
>>
>>5529851
LOL,
>>>r9k
>>
>>5529851
Two questions
1) do you have money?
2) are you OK with a purely online relationship with little to no chance of physical intimacy?
>>
>>5530079
Hot
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.