[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/BIMALEREMEMBER/: CLUB 69, or: another littered remembrance.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: Earthling_(album).jpg (20 KB, 220x220) Image search: [Google]
Earthling_(album).jpg
20 KB, 220x220
I wasn't up close and personal to his career. But I did know that there was a cool old white bisexual guy out there who lived into old age, and now I feel like a dick for not checking out his earlier output.

In high school, someone decided to reproduce "Diamond Dogs" as a life-size art project, which creeped me out. That big picture on the wall was my first visceral experience of Bowie, the unknown. Later, someone else did Girl-type Ranma, another nice nod to my bi theme.

A friend's then-girlfriend once explained about the significance of Bowie's Trilogy. My friend wasn't impressed, but her thing stuck with me: this is a gap in my knowledge, which I didn't fill. Because I'm a dick. Oh well.

But I tell you what. As soon as I heard this, I DID know one good pop song that I actually liked, and I did even actually buy the album (see bottom). The second track has a great slightly try-hard sessiony guitar solo as well.

Anyone who lives into comfortable old age and isn't Andy Dick or the Green Day Guy or Crowley or Sade or a serial killer or gunned down like Lennon is a welcome addition. This has me actually wanting to buy Dookie or something.

Something about space men or men who fell to earth, which I don't know, because I'm a dick. RIP Bowie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-rQTrj6JmM

(Was he in Zoolander 2? Was it in the can?)
>>
He wasn't bi. He just wanted to be and lied about it.
>>
>Not posting the music video with qt fatty trent

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPVrFIP0CMs
>>
>>5529191
not true, watch interviews, he was bisexual

he later denied claims that he was full homo, but not that he was bi

you are literally promoting bi-erasure
>>
>>5529191
That quote is often misunderstood and taken out of context, what he was denying was the bit somebody had said about him being a 'gay icon' when he felt 'guerilla' tactics would be more productive for LGBT rights than relying on celebrities and an organised political movement which he felt could easily be suppressed or discredited. He at least experimented with guys in the 60s and early 70s via many accounts, and never denied being bisexual.
>>
This album is great. It looks like "Ray of Light" of Madonna. A little bit.

Someone told me he made sex with Mick Jagger, he denies about his bisexuality, something like that. I never confirmed this.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.