[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Transbian here: I got a girl who had fallen in love for me.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
File: images.jpg (30 KB, 324x453) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
30 KB, 324x453
Transbian here:

I got a girl who had fallen in love for me. But she is hetscum and a hetgirl liking me is somewhat triggering. What should I do? I think I deserve a true gold star lesbian.
>>
>all these parody threads everywhere
>>
File: 1442686409929.jpg (63 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
1442686409929.jpg
63 KB, 625x626
>>
>>5528937
Do you use your girlcock?
>>
>>5528965
Only if the girls wishes. I like to give pleasure.
>>
>>5528937
It triggers you because you probably look like a man like 95% of the trannies who post on 4chan.

If you look like a dude, no real lesbian will like you.
>>
>>5528948
It's not parody. You see, this girl is being transphobic with me. Mailing me poetry almost daily and telling me how beautful I am when she already said she is heterosex.
And I have the RIGHT to be triggered by hetscum and biscum affection because I AM a Woman and I want to be seen as such.
>>
>>5529007
It's a sad reality but a man in a dress can scream "I'M A WOMAN" all they want but it won't change the opinion of anyone in the slightest. You have to look, breathe, and act female to be seen as one. Sorry.

Try harder to pass.
>>
File: image.jpg (231 KB, 3000x3000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
231 KB, 3000x3000
>>5529007
>>
>>5529007
>Mailing me poetry almost daily and telling me how beautful I am when she already said she is heterosex.

What is wrong with that?

Gender identity don't really matter, seriously. Looks do however.

Date her have a good life together.
>>
>>5529007
please tell me where in the bill of rights or in what lawbook does it tell you that you have the right to be triggered?
>>
>>5529035
I don't want to be seen as a man in the relationship.
>>
>>5529042
To NOT be triggered. You see I'm so nervous I can't even write properly.
>>
I am so pathetic and clingy that id date a "hetero" girl if she was protective of me and didnt try to make me masculine or something
>>
>>5529042
Freedom of expression? He's expressing disapproval of being pursued, he can do that all he wants just like you can disapprove of him doing that.
>>
>>5529044
THEN STEP UP YOUR TRANNY GAME, BRO. FUCK. You 4chan trannies are annoying as shit. You're all just nerds and look like fucking hons and then bitch when no one will see you as a girl. Do you think any of the passing / pretty trannies just magically LOOK like a girl?? No. They put in work and you have to too.
>>
>>5529063
She is protective. But I know she sees me as a man, because she wants to date me.
>>
>>5529087
Id take her in your shoes again, as long as she didnt try to change my personality or how i wanna dress or my hrt

The pain of being her "man" would be a small price to pay for a girl who accepts me otherwise
>>
>>5529114
She treats me like a girl, and affectionally calls me her "angel" but...
>>
>>5529127
Up to you anon. Just saying id go for it
>>
Well. She just had sent a message wishing me a good day and thanking me of bringing her to light and leting her know that she can have feelings like everyone else and that she likes me.
>>
try and dont be afraid to be hurt
>>
>>5529007
Maybe she isn't 100% straight? Maybe she's bi or les but in the closet? Is she attracted to you AS A WOMAN or does she like you because she thinks of you as a man?
>>
>>5529087
>But I know she sees me as a man, because she wants to date me.
This is BS and you assume people are either hetro or gay/les, or smack in the middle bi. But truthfully human sexuality is more fluid. If you look even semi-passable odds are the girl is bi-curious at the very least. Talk to her instead of using tumblr memes like "hetscum" and being triggered over nothing. (And yeah if it so happens she likes you as a man you have the right to be pissed.)
>>
>>5528937
I'd never date a girl.
Not a lesbos, not a bi, not a straight

Because, no matter what her sexuality is, romantic relationship with a cis girl would ALWAYS require me to assume male role, as the bigger, masculine, GENETICALLY male person. Even if I were post op.

Tell her to fuck off.
>>
>>5528993
Plenty of lesbians like girls that look like dudes though.
>>
>>5529042
>something has to be explicitly declared as a legal right for you to be allowed to do it
Better turn myself in to the police then, literally no book of law tells me I have a right to browse 4chan and reddit at 8:30 in the morning

>>5529959
I don't see why it would be impossible for a tranny to have the female role in a relationship with a cis girl. I mean, masculine cis girls aren't the norm but it's not like they don't exist.
>>
>>5530080
Because you're a tranny, and she knows you're a tranny, and she will never treat you like a woman, even if she claims she does.

And even if you're 100% stealth, being of larger, masculine phenotype naturally makes you the man in relationship, unless you're dating someone with heavy mental issues.
>>
>>5529044
So want, you are going to to be a "man" for the rest of your life, it's you yourself that matters, deal with want you have.

>>5529127
See what am saying? It doesn't really matter, if you are really feminine people are going to see you as a feminine person and vice versa. To be so hung up on identity is waste of time. Look for what features and talents makes you valuable as a person. Now you have an opportunity share love with another person, consider it.
>>
>>5528937
It's ok OP, my gf is non binary and I see her as a woman. It can work ya know. Don't be so self righteous.
>>
I dunno OP. I'm not there, and I'm not seeing what you're seeing, but my reading of this thread is leading me to suspect that you're suffering from heteronormative expectations more than this other girl pursuing you is.

Neither of you need to be "the man" in a relationship. Neither of you need to be "the woman" in a relationship. I'd strongly recommend seeing if you can get past your insecurity enough to date this girl a few times. If it doesn't work out, it doesn't work out, but try to be open to the good things that may come your way.
>>
>>5530130
>Because you're a tranny, and she knows you're a tranny, and she will never treat you like a woman, even if she claims she does.
No, but she may treat you as a feminine male, which is still putting you in the female role in the relationship.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.