[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MtF Dietary and Physical plans to help shape body
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6
File: 1435762731872.png (106 KB, 248x222) Image search: [Google]
1435762731872.png
106 KB, 248x222
~MtF~

Does anybody know any kind of good diets, or exercise routines for getting a more feminine body shape?
>>
3 sets 8 reps each of genetic-ups and 4 sets of genetic-overhead presses
>>
Why are people so obsessed with this shit? Look, guys look hot in dresses if they're skinny. Sure, it's not gonna be a fem body shape per se, but it looks good. Femboys in dresses and leggings is the way of the future. The male body is very versatile, in that you can work your way up to very muscular, or down to twink looking. It's awesome.
>>
I read to avoid red meat, because that increases T levels
>>
>>5527486
>Femboys in dresses and leggings
HNNNNG post pics I need this
>>
gonna try waist training tbqhwy
>>
>>5527453
core and ass only. completely ignore everything else.
>squats
>leg-lifts
>that one groin machine at the gym (both ways)
>run
>sit-ups (or better underwater dolphin kick. front and back)

if your on or planning to get on hormones, lose a bunch of weight, stabilize your hormones at female levels, than gain some weight. this will speed up fat redistribution and give you curves.
>>
File: tumblr gif.gif (260 KB, 200x351) Image search: [Google]
tumblr gif.gif
260 KB, 200x351
>>5527595
>>
It's really hard to get rid of weight when you've been on estrogen for a long time... Up until a year ago I was at the BMI, but I've had trouble since I moved in with my partner
>>
File: 1436127148884.jpg (2 MB, 1800x1800) Image search: [Google]
1436127148884.jpg
2 MB, 1800x1800
>>5527453
>>
>>5527453
I'm just starting taking kelp extract to try and lose weight, gonna try to keep it off til I'm about 8 months into HRT, currently at 2 months
hopefully by then the fat redistribution has started and it won't all just go to my stomach and back when I put it back on again
>>
File: nN7w7xa.jpg (26 KB, 273x400) Image search: [Google]
nN7w7xa.jpg
26 KB, 273x400
what if I want to be a really muscular chick?
>>
>>5531193

Then HRT and Starting Strength.
>>
I'm on spiro and estradiol and losing weight while eating normally or even more than before
Is this normal?
>>
>>5527708
>stabilize your hormones at female levels
how do you know when you've accomplished this?
>>
>>5531193
kill urself and be reincarnated as a girl
>>
File: 1443886303490.jpg (454 KB, 1800x1800) Image search: [Google]
1443886303490.jpg
454 KB, 1800x1800
>>5531193
Then you and I are comrades. So few trannies want this look though, it's very unexplored territory. Do all your general tranny stuff (HRT, skin care, makeup, etc) but also:

>Eat a surplus of calories; good calories only. A twinkie has calories but a steak can match and provide protein
>Protein; you want to eat your 1/2 weight in grams. If you're 120lbs you want 60 grams of protein a day
>Lift for hypertrophy; that means low weight and high volume. Basically training for size rather than strength (you'll still get stronk)

Your actual workout routine is something you may want to figure out for yourself but here's what I'm up to:

Day A (Everyday is legs day):
>Squats 3x12
>Deadlift 3x12
>Hip Thrust 3x15
>Kickbacks 3x25
>Front Lunge 3x25
>Side Lunge 3x25
>Hip Abduction 3x25

Day B ("Rest" Day):
>Pull Ups until failure
>Kickbacks 3x25
>Side Lunge 3x25
>Hip Abduction 3x25
>Inclined Cardio 1hr

AAAABBB (this just fits with my work and school schedule, it's better if you do something like AABABB)

I'm not really doing any upper body stuff right now so it can atrophy, pull ups are more about maintaining some semblance of strength than getting big arms.

Good luck anon, I'm curious about how things will work out for us. If you're starting this all now you should have some decent results to show off for summer.
>>
>>5536330
holy shit, thank you. my goal isn't to be a muscular girl, but toned and built more than average. slight arm definition, abs and an ass is fine for me
Good luck komrade
(not the anon you replied to but I have the same goal of building muscle rather than annhilating it)
>>
File: 1441007925485.jpg (72 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1441007925485.jpg
72 KB, 640x640
>>5537919
Even I'm not looking to get super buff, that routine should work just fine for you. Good luck to you as well, though really it's less luck and more effort. I believe in you.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.