[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any males here ever wear leggings in public?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: image1-2.jpg (301 KB, 1632x1224) Image search: [Google]
image1-2.jpg
301 KB, 1632x1224
I'm a bi-sexual, likely closeted trans-girl but I know I'd be perfectly comfortable if I could just present as a really faggy male. I'd love to be able to wear leggings, a pair of flats and a flanel, whilst still looking male because I think that's just so cute but I'm legit afraid that I'm going to get the shit beaten out of me and be mocked constantly for my clothing style choices.
>>
>>5524451
My husband does, but we live on the west coast. If you live anywhere that isn't super liberal, I wouldn't do it. I grew up in the midwest and got the shit beat out of me for anything remotely not hetero.
>>
>>5524458
I live around the DC area and I personally know a lot of thig black guys and rednecks around my area. Since I'm pretty close to the south and baltimore, it just makes me scared as fuck to go outside while presenting that way.
>>
>>5524461
Yeah don't do it then. You'll get shot. Sorry, pal. You should probably move somewhere more liberal. It's obnoxious as FUCK and I hate how smug everybody is here, but at least it's safe.
>>
>>5524473
I mean I've been wanting to move to california but money reasons and I'm only 22 with no established career path yet. I feel like by the time I can support myself, my youth will be long gone. Fuck.
>>
>>5524478
That's probably going to be the case, but the older you get, the more you realize youth and looks don't matter so much.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.