[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I heard gay men hate women. Is this true? I just want a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
So I heard gay men hate women. Is this true?

I just want a male friend who doesn't talk or interact with women. I crave male affection and relationships. The thought of spending my time with a woman sickens me. Is this a homosexual trait?

Tell me more.
>>
>>5523642
A lot of gay men hate woman. Women learn have very one sided relationships with men with the expectation that their side is filled out by the desire of the man. Expecting that to carry over to a gay man who gets nothing out of the one sided relationship means a woman ends up being a shitty friend.
>>
I hate women.
>>
Men get taught "if she won't fuck you, she's worthless," then gay men get a double dose from not wanting her in the first place. It's simple.
>>
>>5523689
I wasn't taught to have women. I was raised to think women were better than men, growing up in feminist Toronto. I came to hate women on my own from actually dealing with them.
>>
>>5523642
I have nothing against women. They can be oversensitive and feebleminded, and I hate the influence they exert over straight men, who are better off listening to gay men who understand men best. But that's about it.

The nice ones are kind and understanding.

The worst woman might insult you or undermine you somehow, but the worst man will rape, torture and kill you.
>>
>>5523708
I'm just going to go ahead and nip this in the bud.

Holding the door open and paying for dates is not a signal that women are better than you, it's based on the viewpoint that women are weaker and need the extra help. I have no idea how 'feminist' Toronto is but I highly doubt that environment is louder than the constant background noise of sexist mass media/pop culture + hundreds of years of historical patriarchy, and no, you're not a special snowflake that's magically immune to society and cultural conditioning.
>>
I love being friends with women. In my experience, they're usually more inclined to developing an intimate friendship. You can tell your lady friends you love them, you can't do the same with guy friends without it being a little weird. I really don't understand what reason a gay person would have for hating the opposite sex. Bitter /r9k/ virgins at least have a reason, however pathetic. That surge of /polgbt/ shit a while back planted the meme seed and it's now embedded into this board's culture.
>>
>>5523723

>being baited this hard

Seriously, read his post again.

>>5523642

Nope. It's a meme that's kinda become a joke that some people take seriously. Hint: Gay guys actually hating women is a pretty big red flag in terms of dating them.

Gay community kinda has it's own dating/marrying memes, is only really being folded into the mainstream nowish/near futureish. While that's tangentially related (less gender related behavioural cues), it's not really relevant - if you hate women, like actually hate women, you're probably fucked up.

Hating mainstream female culture? That's more debatable. But lots of women aren't Gossip Girl cliches, so blind hatred of all women is pretty much the sign of a fucked up/undateable person.
>>
I hate men... most are emotionally retarded and - unless they want something out of you - interacting with them is quite boring.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.