[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
please explain to me why people sexually identify?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: hex mind.jpg (250 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
hex mind.jpg
250 KB, 1500x1500
please explain to me why people sexually identify?
>>
It's easier to fuck people you want to fuck / avoid fucking people you don't want to fuck if there's easy labels to use to describe people, including yourself.
>>
>>5523346

1) why not just fuck who you want and dont fuck who you dont want to fuck?
2) why would you avoid people just because you dont want to fuck them?
3) are you saying sexual identity is just labels?
>>
>>5523369
>>5523346
nvm that second one, i read your statement wrong
>>
anybody else?
>>
>>5523369
How do you find out who wants to fuck if people do not describe it? Its just a descriptive term.
>>
>>5523369
Everything is labels, it's all about how much weight you put into their meaning.

Sexual identity is important during the correct contexts, such as finding mates and interacting with others sexually.
This is opposed to contexts such as work, or talking to the poor gentleman who also happens to be waiting for the same bus, where sexual identity is very far in the background.
>>
>>5523369
1) You have to track them down in the first place.
3) Basically, yes; or rather, the labels used are a simplification of the actual complexity of whatever might be called sexual identity at a biological level.
>>
File: Dworkin on homosexuality.png (242 KB, 1203x864) Image search: [Google]
Dworkin on homosexuality.png
242 KB, 1203x864
It's because we haven't reached an utopic androgynous community yet, OP.
>>
Some people are more desperate for love than others.
>>
Humans have a limited lifespan and often try to expedite processes which consume vast amounts of time such as acquiring mates and partners.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.