[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i might have a trap girlfriend. it started off with coffee
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: trpsss.jpg (57 KB, 192x192) Image search: [Google]
trpsss.jpg
57 KB, 192x192
i might have a trap girlfriend.

it started off with coffee meet ups and helping her with car problems. now she's wanting to do movies and weekend stuff.

never thought this would happen and i'm not really ready for it.

what do?
>>
... what do you want to do?
>>
put it in her butt
>>
So what is your concern?
>>
>>5522633
>>>/r9k/
don't be redirecting people with that attitude
>>
>>5522637
never had a relationship with a guy. i know i know, i say she and her, but still.
>>
>>5522649
So is she a transgirl or a femboy, I'm not clear what you mean by trap.
>>
>>5522613
>>5522649
don't do anything further. I'm sure she wouldn't want to date someone that posted her face online and disregarded who she is.
kill yourself
>>
>>5522772
pic is not of her. it's a random pic.

back attcha kido
>>
>>5522613

If he, she, whatever (there's a fucking difference between mtf and feminine dudes, retard) is feminine and you're masculine then what exactly is the issue.

Do you need a diagram of how to have sex with someone who doesn't have a vagina. Or do you think there are special lgbt hand signals you need to make on the first date or something.
>>
>>5522613
treat her like your equal and dont let your retarded fetish get in the way of buiding something meaningful with this person also you might want to stop posting pictures of her to random strangers.
>>
>>5528878
oop its not her nevermind
>>
>>5522613
Okay, here's the real question.

Does she pass completely?
>>
File: image.jpg (68 KB, 460x564) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68 KB, 460x564
>>5522613
I'm mtf and my bf was concerned too (we dated online for over a year before he came to my contry to meet me)
But everything went great and there weren't any awkward situations
We were so much happy spending time on those holidays. Yesterday he had to return to his country
Sad we can't meet till summer now
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.