[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who do homosexuals have spontaneous sex? is it pic related?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: shit dick.jpg (64 KB, 361x351) Image search: [Google]
shit dick.jpg
64 KB, 361x351
Who do homosexuals have spontaneous sex? is it pic related?
>>
>>5522537
*How :3
>>
>>5522537
Heterosexuals have spontaneous sex as well...
>>
>>5522610
yeah but chances are pretty small that you hit rock bottom. Even if heterosexuals do have anal sex, the cances are about 1/4 that shit actually hits the fan if there is no enema. So how do you solve this problem?
>>
I'm a tranny but the question still applies

We just don't care as much anymore. If I wanna have sex that day, I plan on it and don't eat much or w/e; but if we wanna fuck without the luxury of planning it's sticking something in your butt, of course there might be poop
>>
Just don't do anal?
>>
>>5522767
Stick to oral if you're squeamish cause poop is always a possibility if it's unplanned.

The very first time I had sex, they guy - who was also a virgin - hadn't cleaned up the back entrance... so I ended up with shit on my dick just after a minute of going at it. I was wearing a condom so he just went to the bathroom cleaned himself up, and we kept at it. A little bit more came out at some point near the end, but it was ok no biggie.
>>
>>5522537
yeah tell 'em.
I'm in that shitty boat of not being capable of receiving anal without planning it through. my bf can receive most of the time, but my body is just really shitty.
I've tried everything, been to way too many doctors, but I'm lucky if I can take a dump every third day and this makes spontaneous anal fucking impossible.

my bf likes to bottom, so we don't have a problem there, but my poo-situation affects me not only in sex. I fucking hate it, why can't I be like my brother and take three dumps a day?!
>>
>>5522537

Spontaneous gay sex is pretty rare to be honest but i can't say poop unless i'm covered from head to base in it really bothers me. You normally get the feel while fucking and i make sure to just not pull out until i'm done.

>Suck my dick but don't get spit on it please

Shit happens. ayyyyy
>>
>>5522537
If I eat clean, my ass stays clean for most of the day.
>>
Using poop as a natural lubricant.
Why do you think the dirty shit-kneaders are hated this much by everyone while lesbains basically have a free pass? Because no one likes to deal with someone who likes having crap smeared over his penis.
>>
>>5522537
If he lets you stick it in his pooper, when he knows there's likely to be poop he's not a good bottom.

Shit is only stored in the rectum (where the dick goes) when it's about to be passed. If you have a good diet and have been to the toilet within the last few hours there's not going to be much shit there (seriously, almost none). Although, saying that, it takes literally 10 minutes at most to clean out in that situation so there's no point not doing so.

Shit happens, but it shouldn't be a frequent occurrence. Most of the time you're douching to avoid smells, actually.

>>5524528
>>5526195
Absolutely not.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.