[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bi-curious dude here. I'd like to experiment but the thing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: confused.jpg (182 KB, 1300x1113) Image search: [Google]
confused.jpg
182 KB, 1300x1113
Bi-curious dude here. I'd like to experiment but the thing is I am not entirely sure I am a fag. I don't find men attractive and the mere thought of kissing another dude makes me want to puke.

BUT I can't keep dicks out of my mind. I figured I could meet someone and establish from the get go that I only want sex and am not interested in romanticism. The thing is the other guy would probably feel used and tell me to go fuck himself. To make things worse once dicks are out, I'm afraid I might back out and decide it's not for me then the other guy would probably be all angry. I don't want to get raped by some angry dude.

What should I do? I figure I could find someone who is also as confused as I am and experiment together but I am 34 and by this age all I find online is horny dudes looking for no-nonsense fucks.

Any advise?
>>
Bump?
>>
>t I only want sex and am not interested in romanticism.

> all I find online is horny dudes looking for no-nonsense fucks.

whats the problem here mouth breather?
>>
>>5520935
I guess backing out at the last moment doesn't qualify as non-nonsense fucks?
>>
Find a guy, do stuff with him, fall in love with him and get over your mental hangups when you discover that the imprint that being gay is different than being straight, or do that with another guy you hook-up with

Its a spiral, the more you go up or down the more it develops.
>>
>>5520884
this is why you experiment in high school and college people, before you have to turn to craigslist
>>
>>5520884
You like cock. It's not uncommon. If you care whether or not it "makes you gay", I really don't know what the fuck you were doing for 34 years but it wasn't growing up.

Go play with some cocks and get it over with.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.