[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck am I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
>MtF
>No interest in sex
>Some interest in an otherwise normal relationship with a man
>Raging fetish for stuffing and weight gain

The problem is, I have no idea whether or not my fantasies are actually sexual.
As a teenager, when the people around me were starting to talk about masturbation, I went through a phase of forcing myself to jack off to the closest thing I could find to actual sexual desire to convince myself I was normal. But while it was pleasurable in the same way as a sneeze or a good shit, it always had to be a conscious effort and I never really enjoyed it. Once I finally came round to the fact that I'm a genetic dead end, I just stopped bothering.

But I still fantasise. Sometimes there will be a feeder, and sometimes I'll just be eating, but I can't get away from the same fascination with the idea of being stuffed and enjoying it.
For as long as I can remember, I've found mastication and the whole digestion process revolting. On top of that, there are certain flavours and textures people normally like that I can't stand, like sugar and grease and heavy starch. Last night, I woke up crying because I dreamt I had to *gasp* eat a doughnut. As a result, I've always been skinny af, and found it very difficult to change. It's not a body image thing; I hate how bony I am almost as much as I hate my dick. But for whatever reason, if I try to eat anything beyond a carrot it just comes back up.

Which is where my fetish comes in. In fantasy, I can eat all the things I should be able to, and wear clothes in adult sizes, and not have strangers stare at me for looking like Salad Fingers. It's on my mind constantly. Every time I see someone on the street with a cute little muffintop or a hint of a double-chin I get so jealous, and it all matches what I've heard about weight gain fetishists, but having no point of reference for what sexual arousal feels like I can't tell if a fetishist really is what I am.

Diagnose me, legbutts. Show me how fucked up I am.
>>
>>5520572
>But for whatever reason, if I try to eat anything beyond a carrot it just comes back up.

You need to get yourself to a doctor ASAP. This isn't the time to have Internet assholes call you names or ERP with you. You've got a long-standing eating disorder, and are both aware of this and want to put it behind you. You should get on that, if you can.
>>
>>5520642
Thanks for that. I've been putting off trying to get a referral for this shit for a while. I'll call right now.
>>
>mtf

I bet you look like a dude and are a dude. Girls don't have weird ass shit like you have going on in your head.

But continue calling yourself "mtf" if it makes you feel better
>>
>>5520572
>What the fuck am I
>Raging fetish for stuffing and weight gain
A freak
>>
>>5520874
Women never ever have strange eating disorders.
>>
>>5524385
Women are never born men.
>>
>>5524397
Yet you exist.
>>
>>5520572
>Every time I see someone on the street with a cute little muffintop or a hint of a double-chin I get so jealous

same desu senpai. I've never been anything but a spooky skellington and I get super jealous of people with soft features or junk in the trunk or whatever.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.