[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw will never be a /pol/ack's personal fucktoy on a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: help.jpg (103 KB, 551x560) Image search: [Google]
help.jpg
103 KB, 551x560
>tfw will never be a /pol/ack's personal fucktoy on a leash that says 'degenerate', called a mentally sick boy while he's hatefucking me from behind and manhandling my breasts with visible disgust in his eyes, his hands owning every inch of my body he touches even cheekily squeezing my bits down there, slipping his fingers into my wet foreskin as I am begging him to stop but he just stuffs my mouth with his fingers and calls me a "subhuman swine that doesn't know when to shut up" then passing me to his /r9k/-browsing friend living in his mom's basement who grabs me by hair, force me down on my knees and waits for me to wrap my lips around his smegma-filled uncut dick otherwise he would kill me by emitting a deadly high-pitched reeee sound. My fuhrer would then laugh as he's crushing my hormones into powder and putting it on his and his friend's dick (no homo) that I have to snort it off their big thick Aryan dicks

I need help.

Help
>>
>>5519617
I'm sincerely bothered that you were so close to make your greentext one sentence but had to make a second one at the end.
Yes, I'm autistic.
>>
Well, I have a boner. Thanks /lgbt/ I just came here to fuck with the lesbian general, and now I want to rape a tranny. Where'd you live, faggot? Maybe I can come over and sodomize you.
>>
tl;dr

But you sound so very controlling from the beginning for someone who wants to be someone else's fucktoy. Quite ironic.

I don't think you have been abused before, so just be glad for it.
>>
>>5519655
> tl;dr
Yet has some annoyingly pretentious analysis, fucking get over it babe
>>
>>5519662
That was very filled with motion. Can you please just answer with a pretentious analysis next time?
>>
>>5519668
Very filled with motion? Does that make sense to you at least? Stfu
>>
>>5519673
LOL

Why do angry people obsess over typos?
>>
>>
>>5519689
Wtf am i supposed to do exactly, I have no idea what you're trying to say. If somebody spouts random shit at me, i can't very well respond to what they meant to say.
>>
>>5519693
You are such a dominatrix.

I think you would be much better whipping people over their grammar mistakes than as a controling fucktoy.
>>
>>5519655
>>5519662
>>5519668
>>5519673
>>5519689
>>5519693
>>5519698
And there goes my boner. Forgot trannies are a bunch of drama llamas.
>>
>>5519698
I'm not even op, you and op can drink drain cleaner and use a two ended coat hanger on your dick holes till you die fuck you
>>
>>5519699
Go fuck a goat, no drama there bitch.
>>
File: ptg01394087[2].jpg (44 KB, 396x264) Image search: [Google]
ptg01394087[2].jpg
44 KB, 396x264
>>5519707
Amen
>>
>>5519699
how could you possible forget that trannies are all mentally ill?
>>
>>5519617
why do you say you need help?
>>
File: image.jpg (11 KB, 299x168) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
11 KB, 299x168
>>5519617
>>
Why do I have a boner?
>>
File: 1451044585549.png (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1451044585549.png
1 MB, 1280x720
>>5519617
>foreskin
Triggering
>>
>>5522729

Maybe I can help answer your question. Are you a tranny or a straight male?
>>
>>5523441
not him but I'm a straight male and it made me hard
>>
>>5523663

And you inserted as the /pol/ack, righ?
>>
>>5523678
yeah
>>
>>5519617
same
>>
>>5523678

I inserted as a horrified observer.

There was a brief epilogue where I walked in and shot all three, tossed some gasoline around, lit the basement on fire, and walked away to live alone in the wilderness. Very 'Leon'/'The Professional' style camera work on that bit.

But yeah that's pretty obviously some guy's futa fetish fantasy pasta'd.
>>
5'10 and 8 inch cock post Skype's I come do this all free of charge
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.