[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
are gay men more attracted to straight men?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 5
File: tn.png (8 KB, 261x359) Image search: [Google]
tn.png
8 KB, 261x359
I was talking with my gay friend and he was telling me gay guys find straight men much more attractive in general, because of their personality or something and about wanting a man who wants a girl

how true is that and if its true why is it?
>>
Gay men are attracted to masculinity, which is more frequent in straight men.
>>
>>5519470
Personally I'm not. If someone's straight why waste effort?
>>
File: tumblr_lskfrhJuDR1r3xcuuo1_500.png (71 KB, 500x456) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lskfrhJuDR1r3xcuuo1_500.png
71 KB, 500x456
>>5519470
Straight men less broken mentally. They have mostly "open" problems. That can be solved by talking to anyone rational and friendly enough. Thus straight men have mostly natural behaviour in life, relations and friendship more calm attitude (if they not closed fags, cause those aren't straights and have much more problems even than open gays). Gays are broken and cracked. They were pressured from the start by society, by surrounding. they mostly lived in fear of rejecting. With fear not fit into social approve and expectations. Gays will always suspect their gay fellows cracking mentally for good in any moment cause of inner devils. With straight friend you will be afraid only rejects and denying of yourself. Generic straight guy will be more confident than generic gay.
ALso straights are mostly masculine. And gays love mostly masculine guys. In my country almost 75% of the gays I knew even looking masculine had behavior of the whore pussy. And I would like to have real guy. I'm already parody on my own mother. I don't need another "women" with a dick around me all the time.

Thats kinda it.
>>
Internalized homophobia, homo-misogyny, fetichism.

Most gay people feel less "manly" for being gay (society put it right into their unconscious), so they look for that "missing manliness" that the straight male has in a very pure form. All masculinity from a gay guy is self-aware, which makes it "impure". Straight guys do not intellectualize their masculinity, so it comes off as more natural (in the eyes of the self hating, mysogynistic homo).
>>
I'm more attracted to gay guys because there is a more realistic chance of sex.
though gay guys can be quite annoying.
>>
>>5519554
Dress like a woman and you can have "straight" chasers after you. :)
>>
>>5519493
This.

It has nothing to do with being "straight".
I don't think you have a slang for this kind of men in english, but they are usually more "rustic", and quite unaware of their virility.

Wich means if they shave their cocks, or are happy to be in leather with other "bears" in a pool party it already doesn't counts...
>>
>>5519507
Nothing of this makes actual sense for me, but I like this part

>Generic straight guy will be more confident than generic gay

For the abusrd of it, of course.
>>
>>5519470
A lot of gay men have the fantasy of actually being a girl and just being a "normal" straight couple. Which of course means attracting a "normal" straight man. It's the fantasy trans are trying to attain.
>>
As a gay man, I'm attracted more to what's inside than the outside, and I'm not really into dudes who wouldn't like me back.
>>
>>5519507
Yeah this rings true for me.
>>
>>5519470
Gay men just want men, a lot of whom happen to be straight.

It's not like with women where any chick with short hair, baggy jeans, a flannel shirt, and a fondness for golf is a lesbian.

Men are (sometimes) more subtle in their appearance
>>
>>5519886
Men are, gays are usually not.
>>
>>5519563
This is a good way to get beat up or murdered lol
>>
>>5519470
With straight guys it's hit or miss. I do find masculinity attractive to a point, but there are lots of hyper masculine straight guys who are disgusting, and not as fine or "well kept" as a gay guy.

I never coveted straight guy's masculinity because even though I'm gay I never really felt insecure over mine.

(Nobody can tell I a gay from a glance and I use that to my advantage. I can even successfully intimidate other men, which is uncommon for a gay guy.)

The way I see it, hot men are hot, and the straight men can be hot, or not. It has nothing to do with them being straight but with how they comport themselves and their affectations. Gay guys can have it too, but see more likely to have a dissipated, effeminate attitude either intrinsically or through socialization.
>>
>>5520046
Also most hot men are straight because most people are straight.
>>
Part of the reason why I transitioned. Gays are shit they are all femme bottoms and the tops only want muscle studs to Fuck and they want to gobble cock just as much as the bottoms and are usually vers anyway
>>
he is stupid. it's just a fetish that some dumb fags have for men that do not want them
>>
I understand this, but I don't really get it. It's about masculinity, which stereotypically is more common in straight men. Most people would attribute machismo to straight men than gay ones. In my experience, I'm less attracted to a man if I find out he's straight. What's even the point by then? Thinking about him fucking women just turns me off.
>>
>attracted to straight men

Not particularly. As I've told here, before: I did indeed have a crush on a straight guy in uni, some time ago. But then, I met my ex-bf, and I realized this straight guy was neither as handsome, intelligent, interesting, or even as desirable as I had thought him to be. I quickly - and with much shame - regretted having ever felt anything for him, for I realized there was no way we could have ever been compatible, whereas my (obviously gay) bf was as close to perfect as possible.

I forgot the straight guy, and I still feel regret at having had feelings for him, when I think of the whole affair; on the other hand, my ex-bf broke up with me almost a year ago, and I still miss him greatly.
>>
You know what is the worst? Straight men who are "comfortable with their sexuality". I have a work friend and a non work friend like this. Both of them have gfs. The work friend very aggressively flirts with me and I feel like I could've blown him at the Christmas party but his gf also works there so I'm trying not to do anything. The non-work friend talks about how he feels extremely close to me and that no one gets him like I do when we aren't even drunk, texts me in the middle of the night just to talk, and takes his penis out/grabs my dick/shows his ass "jokingly" all the time, this even happens in front of his girlfriend. Once I thought were all going to go to the movies, gf thought so too but he told her it'd be just him and me as I came to pick them up. That's not acceptable behavior right?
>>
>>5520544
yeah I dont know if its just because you are telling it in a certain way and its skewed by your perception but that seems fucked up and like hes doing something

maybe he just wants to lead you on so he feels attention and feels wanted, most straight men legit never feel that
>>
>>5520544
I'd rather them be comfortable with their sexuality than the other way around.

I've made out and blown a few predominantly straight guys for that reason, and they are not experiences I regret. It was fun ad felt like a minor victory.
>>
98% of men are straight, so it is statistically more likely that you'll have a crush on a straight man.
>>
>>5520726
how common is it for a gay man to want to give a blowjob to a straight guy with nothing in return, does that actually happen
>>
>>5520544
I know that feel, they flirt with you and get all close and tease you but then it's all "I'm not gay!" Stop joking with my heart!!
>>
>>5520766
Oh it happens. If the "straight" guy wants it, they are virtually guaranteed a blowjob if the gay guy finds him attractive.

Many gay guys love sucking dick for dick's sake.
>>
>>5521007
I mean I'm really straight but I wouldn't say no to getting a blowjob, how can I get this to happen
>>
>>5521458
If you have a gay guy you trust and is potentially willing it should be cake. Most men are thirsty whores (myself included) and people who enjoy sucking cock find the act of it to be arousing enough. Hint that you're open to it and if he responds well, just ask him.

The hard part is usually the reverse, a gay trying to suck a straight dick. The straight guy often doesn't want to be the one to ask (because that's too gay) and the gay guy sometimes gets worried because if they read the situation wrong it could get awkward or even violent. So if you're a straight guy that knows he wants a dude to blow him, you'd make it way easier by being forward about it to that trusted fellow.
>>
>>5521458
>Meet a gay guy.
>Make sure he's attracted to you
>Wait a little while, keep talking to him, get him to like you
>Ask for bj

Seriously it's that easy.
>>
>>5521557
>>5521573
I don't know any gay guys I'd be interested in doing it with really, the hard part is that because I really have no interest in kissing/cuddling a man or any kind of touching his dick it would be me offering to let him suck my dick for nothing which is just a strange thing for me to consider offering somebody, especially if all I know about the topic is from 4chan advice
>>
>>5521624
Nah bro. I'm speaking from my legitimate first hand experience.

I like sucking dick that much. I've literally met up with a guy just to suck his dick on several occasions. And I know I'm not the only one.

The appeal for the gay guy is in getting to see you naked, and the tactile pleasure of manipulating the dick.
>>
>>5521656
I guess it makes sense, I mean I would eat out and feel up a hot girl for nothing in return. I don't know if its ever going to come up though since I can't imagine myself actively seeking out a gay guy on the internet or something but I'll keep it in the back of my mind
>>
>>5521656
Anon is right, but add in a sense of accomplishment of knowing you successfully got the guy off. I can think of a couple straight friends where if they were to tell me they'd like to try getting a discreet blowjob, I'd go for it. Just make it clear that its physical fun between friends, nothing more. If they understand that much then you're golden.

>>5521624
>I don't know any gay guys I'd be interested in doing it with really

What qualifications does a guy need for this if it's something you'd like to try? How did the gays that you know fail to meet these qualifications?
>>
>>5521695
I know 2 gay guys and I don't know how to describe the situation but I barely know them and their personalities are very different from mine, we couldn't even really hold a conversation together about a casual topic, I cant even imagine escalating it to something like that

I dont really know what qualifications it would need to be, I just know it wouldnt be somebody like those 2
>>
>>5521734
Alcohol is the easiest way. Get drunk, grabby, and horny with a guy you know is gay who you want to suck you off in a decently private setting and the magic will happen all by itself.
>>
Yes because bottoms are 80% of the gay world.

There are not enough tops for all of us.
>>
>>5521734
So basically it'd have to be a guy you felt comfortable hanging out with and opening up to. Like besides the gay and cock sucking thing, they'd basically be like any other bud, right?
>>
I'm more attracted to flaming homosexual gay boys
>>
>>5520544
>That's not acceptable behavior right?

nah, sounds like he's harassing you for being gay honestly
>>
>straight guy asking for advise on how to get free blowjobs from his gay friends
This can only go wrong.
>>
>>5521887

Go wrong for who?
>>
>>5519493
Way to generalize, moron
>>
>>5522006
it's totally true though. just like all faggots are gay
>>
>>5522006
Some generalizations are true.
>>
>>5521813
maybe. but when I imagined a different close friend of mine sucking my dick it just seemed wildly inappropriate, so maybe its something that only makes sense in fantasy. I think I would be fine with it but I'm not really sure with who

it might be different if the guy was somehow attractive to me but since I really am straight I don't know what would make that happen
>>
>>5521656
This, cocks are delicious and nice.
>>
>>5520544
he may not even think of it as anything. just tell him to stop?! it's not that hard. people can be uncomfortable with being treated like that and you can fucking tell him.

some straight dudes are touchy, doesn't mean they're secretly gay. he probably thought, that you wouldn't mind since you're gay and because you didn't tell him to stop he now thinks it's okay.
>>
>>5520046

This post speaks so true.
>>
>>5524774
that sounds about right to me, some guys just love horsin around

and going to a movie with a non romantic friend is pretty normal
>>
>>5519886
>faggots are more subtle in their appearance
Maximum kek
>>
>>5519522
Yeah, sounds about right.
>>
>>5520544
>You know what is the worst? Straight men who are "comfortable with their sexuality"

This so fucking much. I hate it when they're al flirty and stuff and then they mention they have gf or something.

>>5519470
Gay men like men

most men are straight

many gay men like masculine men

masculine men tend to be less feminine than gay men

that's pretty much it.

Personally, the only reason I'd go for a straight guy over a gay guy (supposing for some reason I had the chance to do so) is that I guess the straight guy is less likely to have HIV
>>
>>5524916
also those bears who turn masculinity up to 12 never feel like "real men"
>>
>>5521458
If you are actually straight, you really don't want to potentially ruin a relationship with your friend by letting him suck your dick.
>>
>>5519507
>Straight men less broken mentally
So true, I'm sick of all these damaged goods gays.
>>
>>5519522
I don't think about my masculinity at all.
I don't really identify with gay culture, even though I am homosexual. I've always been on my own wavelength.
>>
Unintentionally 'straight acting' gay guy here. I am attracted to openly gay/fem guys, but we never seen to give with eachother. At this point, I've mostly ended up with bi guys who like being submissive. I don't know about being broken or w.e, don't feel comfortable making those claims, but something is always off.

I'm not really into dick (won't totally ignore it tho), not at all into being submissive. I'm not surehow to reconcile liking pretty/girly guys but having nothing in common with most of them.

I think ideally I'd like someone who's physically small/pretty, maybe even has feminine attributes he can't help, but not really a feminine personality.

Coz that's what it comes down to: feminine and masculine personalities.
>>
I guess there's similar allure as straight men being attracted to virgin women, gay men are easy and no one really feels like they have accomplished something when they fuck sluts. When you seduce a straight men there's this feeling of conquering something, you're the one who got the Holy Grail.
>>
>>5525870
I'd agree with that. Making somebody go gay is like the ultimate form of attracting somebody.
>>
How can you not be attracted to straight guys at least occasionally when they outnumber us so much? Tbh once I know that a guy is straight I usually lose interest. Sure sometimes my straight friends catch my eye but I try not to be weird.
>>
I like when straight guys take notice of my
femininity. If they treat and talk to me like I'm a girl, that's key. They claim they're
straight, but they're attracted to
something about me that's feminine-- That's
what I like, mainly because I'm pretty sure
I'm trans.

I want a straight man to treat me like a girl,
I want them to see me as a girl, I want to
be their girl bc for some reason, that makes
me feel good. Again, bc I think I'm trans, which
I know isn't the only qualification, and I'm not
saying all mtfs are the same way.
>>
>>5519886
>a fondness for golf
This is where I cracked up, and I've been laughing for more than one full day.
>>
File: 4ae.jpg (35 KB, 335x710) Image search: [Google]
4ae.jpg
35 KB, 335x710
>atracted to guy
>talk to him
>he talks with a flaming voice
>>
ONE person tells you something and you believe it applies to all gay men all over the world.

Answer: no.
>>
>>5519507
Gay men are ghouls. We are not entirly human and in order to survive we need to metaphorically eat humanity, that is we have to somehow affix the humanity to it us in order to fix our deffiency.

Straight men are human, we can smell that. They arn't as broken as us, are accepted by society, and the arts celebrate them. We crave that so we want to get closer to it. The idea is that we think that if we eat enough human flesh we will become that way.
>>
>>5519886
Did you mean softball? Golf is the middle-aged suburban dad sport.
>>
File: Anniversery2.png (965 KB, 957x1033) Image search: [Google]
Anniversery2.png
965 KB, 957x1033
>>5528391
Swallow enough cum and our bodies will be returned to a youthful state.

Take the anal virginity of 100 str8 guys who wanna 'experiment' and you evolve into a super-being with the power of 10 normal humans.
>>
>>5528433
golf is pretty popular among frat bros too
>>
>>5528173
I will truly never know escape from this hell
Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.