[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is it called when you're only attracted to biological
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (69 KB, 500x430) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69 KB, 500x430
What is it called when you're only attracted to biological females but you don't care which gender they look like?

I am attracted to both guys and girls but I am disgusted by dick and adore pussy. If Chris Evans had a pussy instead of a dick he would be the perfect guy for me personally.
>>
Technically speaking, you would be heterosexual. Gender doesn't really have anything to do with biological sex. Heterosexuals like the opposite sex(male/female), with or with out a preference for gender (man/woman/transgender/etc.).
>>
I have this problem. I'm very attracted to my FTM friend. I don't flirt with him because I know I shouldn't be attracted to him, but I think he can tell because he fucks with me. Showing me cleavage, trying to get other guys to sit on my lap. If I'm drunk I act uncontrollable girly around him, it's weird.
>>
>>5519452
>What is it called when you're only attracted to biological females
Heterosexuality.
>>
High test if you would fuck an ftm. Are you arab or black?
>>
>>5519452
sexuality is individual

Also, you might not actually be disgusted by dick. Sometimes our brains throw bitch fits (I can't possibly be gay!) and try to keep the het train rolling after it's already broken down and rusted.

Plenty of guys (like me!) are actually pretty into cuddling and you will probably have no trouble with a husbando who doesn't do dick stuff with you. Kissing and cuddling are both great.

Also, getting head, fucking, and getting fucked are all activities that, presumably, don't involve you seeing a dick. In the first two, you don't have to see the guy's wiener unless you want to. The last one is trickier but it would involve using toys to separate the pleasure of getting fucked from the ickiness of dick. That is, if explosive prostate orgasms are your thing.
>>
>I am attracted to both guys and girls
You are bi, dick or no dick is just a preference, I think.
>>
File: Cap.gif (965 KB, 198x250) Image search: [Google]
Cap.gif
965 KB, 198x250
>>5519452
IDK but fuck yeah, Chris Evans
>>
What is it when I like biological males and passing ftms? A pussy doesn't bother me and I love dicks but trans girls do nothing for me.
>>
>>5519452
I wouldn't be so quick to say you're heterosexual because you prefer vagina over dick.

You find Chris Evans attractive because you're attracted to masculine secondary sex characteristics.

You're probably bi, you just like vagina.
>>
>>5519452
>What is it called when you're only attracted to biological females but you don't care which gender they look like?

Trolling.
>>
>>5519452
it's called being an FtM chaser
>>
>>5520289
Means you're into dudes.
>>
>>5519956
I've tried doing something with someone with a dick and I hated it.
>>
>>5519956
>people can't be attracted to vaginas that's impossible!!!
>No such thing as disliking dick, my brain can't comprehend different tastes

ayyy lmao
>>
>>5521281
This is after I explained that some bi guys are initially turned off by dick but later find that it's enjoyable?

And after saying nothing about vaginas?

Kill yourself
>>
>>5520372
>Trolling.
he's not I'm in the same boat basically. I would love to have what the gays call a masc4masc relationship but with an dykish cis female or an FtM.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.