[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
To all the true qt3.14s
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 730x433) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64 KB, 730x433
Okay so, the sad reality is that 9 out of 10 traps/trannies really just look like men. But then, as we all know, there are a very very few that look like legitimate anime characters, that make even straight men want to fuck them.

What the hell must that be like, to be a guy that is so pretty that he can out-cute a girl. That's all I want. To be so cute that I can pull off being a fycking fairy about everything.
>>
>>5519072
That's what you MTF all are.
You just want easier life. You think that being qtpie will solve everything in your it. That all your problems will go away and men will give you everything you want. You think that being a qt girly making life a piece of sugary cake. So you want to ease your pain coming from this world.

Sadly this is true. It is really how it is here. If you are qt girl your life will be easier and covered with marshmallows.

but this doesn't change the fact that you MTF all lazy, crazy mentally broken piece of shits.
>>
File: ohU.jpg (205 KB, 590x708) Image search: [Google]
ohU.jpg
205 KB, 590x708
>>5519072

and you too >>5519528
>>
>>5519528
You're generalizing based on the vocal whiney crowd that would be that way if they were trans or not. I grew up in a working class family and I've spent my life working hard and intend to keep doing so until I retire, I'm a 6"2 mtf who started hrt at 22. I did it because it makes me happy and it's how I want to live my life, I've been lucky enough to carry on my relationships happily with my friends and family which is what really matter in life and me and my fiance have been together happily for 2 years now. Not every girl is a princess and even less guys can turn into one, just focus on living your life and don't get caught up in all this dramatic lifestyle crap that's really stuck on the trans culture like a leach.
>>
>>5519548
I can't focus on living my life. I'm an attractive male and 22 years old but being a woman occupies my every single fucking though. Nothing else matters and I doubt anything else will ever matter this much to me. I have literally dedicated my life to transitioning. Fuck this
>>
>>5519558
Sorry that's not how I meant it, more a long the lines of if you really do want to transition then do it and be happy with who you are <3 no need to chase the life of someone else
>>
>>5519528
There are some problems that being qt won't fix, like being afraid of people and socially inept, and there are some problems that being a qt exacerbates, like not being able to trust people, not being able to have good deep friendships especially with men (though literally everyone will be jealous of you if you're attractive enough and jealousy is anathema to friendships)

If you're a motivated person and you want to have an actual meaningful impact on the world, live life by your own rules, create things with your hands, etc, being a man is objectively better for you.

Source: taken HRT for almost 2 years, pretty qt already and only getting qt-er. Still a NEET.
>>
>>5519573
Let me add that being an attractive, masculine man will mostly get you respect, whereas being an attractive woman will mostly get you objectified... not that either thing is necessarily bad but once again, if you want to like... feel like you belong in society or a strong network of friends... being a man is the way to go
>>
>>5519582
attractive men are just as "objectified", but yes, it does gain them more respect too.
>>
>>5519528
Some of us have wanted to be a girl since we were very young. Sorry mate, but when you have no concept of troubles in the world and you already wish you were a qt3.14 your argument is invalid.
>>
>>5519528
My life has become notably more chaotic since I figured I was a grill inside.
I'm going to die when I'm 39 anyways, so I'll just say "you fuck" and close tab.
Love ya
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.