[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
not sure if attracted to men, or just have an emasculation fetish
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: FrancisMcReary-GTAIV.jpg (14 KB, 270x330) Image search: [Google]
FrancisMcReary-GTAIV.jpg
14 KB, 270x330
hello lgbt. just wanted to say you guys are awesome, i respect all of you and i don't want to come across as offensive. but i have a personal question about my own sexuality.

so basically, my dreams often involve sex with men. however, there is also an "emasculation" component: i often jerk off to videos of women telling me that I'm a fucking faggot and that I like it up the ass. And I like it when I think of being a man's bitch and him overpowering me.

My question is: is this normal gay fantasy, or do I just have an emasculation fetish? I don't want to imply that being gay is the result of a fetish, this is just a a question about my own personal quirks. Since this isn't reddit I feel I can be more graphic than usual.

But basically: I often dream of being dressed up as a girl, and a guy totally dominating me. I'm definitely attracted to women, and yet in my sexual fantasy, the idea of being fucked by a man is the one thing that excites me the most. I just don't know what it means.
>>
You could be a sub bi with crossdressing fetish.
>>
All my life I've only been able to get off to emasculating fantasies of myself, so I can 100% relate to what you say here.

Until about 21 years old, I knew I was attracted to women but I hadn't really ever been interested in sex as much as other guys I knew. I also hadn't jerked myself off until I was 21, so I never really knew what kind of stuff turned me on.

I was feeling horny as fuck one day and decided to buy a pack of diapers, I put on a diaper, got rock hard and imagined an attractive girl babying me and forcing me to wear a dress and use my diaper for its intended purpose. I could feel how powerfully emasculating this arousal was to me, so I delved deeper into emasculatory fantasies.

Soon diapers just didn't do it for me anymore. I moved on to women's clothes and sissy captions online, men didn't really interest me at that pint but that changed pretty damn quickly. Soon, the captions and the clothes themselves weren't enough for me to feel that extreme emasculating arousal, I then started to have the ultimate fantasy about being a shy, girly, sjirt wearing fucktoy that would never amount to anything in life. I wanted to be a man's slave, forced to wear dresses and give blowjobs/take it up the ass whenever he wanted to do so.

Over the time of my developing fetish/sexuality, I started to develop extreme dysphoria. My sexual fantasies and who I was in real life were NOTHING alike. I felt an in congruence between my fantasies and my body. The next step for me will likely be growing out my own breasts for men to fondle and wearing girl clothes full time. Also, I'd like to have a vagina some day and be forced to marry a man. That would be my ultimate sexual fantasy.

So yes, I get where you're coming from on this and I understand the things that extreme emasculation fantasies can do to your mind.
>>
>>5518160
You're a sissy; textbook sissy.
>>
>>5520116

Wow, thank you for the very long and personal post. Aside from the diaper stuff I can relate very much. I feel like two different people. It's like in normal life I'm just this normal, unremarkable guy, but in my fantasies I'm really girly and being submissive to dominant men. It's confusing as hell.

>>5520159

What exactly entails being a sissy?
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.