[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Prison
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: ByDGc.jpg (6 KB, 259x177) Image search: [Google]
ByDGc.jpg
6 KB, 259x177
Does the fact straight men rape each other in prison prove being gay is a choice?
>>
Just proves that niggers are animals.
>>
Welcome to 4chan
Here we have a homophobic man >>5516545
and here a racist man >>5516556
But don't worry, there's a lot of other things like xenophobia, pedophilia, diverse perversions and fetishes etc..
>>
>>5516807
Holy fuck go back to reddit.
>>
>>5516545
Nah, it's not even really sexual in prison. Just a show of strength. It really doesn't help that most of prison inmates are not very intelligent or developed in general.

Also, lots of gay men will still marry and have children. Having sex is behavior and you are in full control of behavior. What you can't control is feelings.
>>
Well, we now know that homosexuality is more complex than just "born this way", that the environment plays a large part and that most people have a much more fluid sexuality than they imagine and that much is decided by circumstance.

However it is easier just to say to society that everybody who is gay was born that way and that there is no element of choice or chance involved as it prevents homophobia.
>>
Welcome to 4chan
Here we have reddit >>5516807
Worry
>>
>>5516837

>Having sex is behavior and you are in full control of behavior.

So why don't gays just go to church and learn to be heterosexual? It shouldn't be any harder than taking up a weight lifting routine or learning a second language, you just have to practice. If you want to fix your destructive habits badly enough, Jesus will always help you find a way.
>>
File: some faggot.jpg (310 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
some faggot.jpg
310 KB, 2000x1333
>>5516545
"Everything in the world is about sex except sex. Sex is about power."
>>
>>5516819
>>5516871
Tbqh I never ever browsed reddit
>>
>>5516545
Rape, especially prison rape, isn't about sex or orgasms. It's about power.
>>
>>5517810
>"Everything in the world is about sex except sex. Sex is about power."
...You sure about that senpai? I will try to prove that wrong.
If everything in the world=e, and sex=s, and power=p:
e=s
However, according to the quote:
s=/=s
But, referencing the logic from earlier,
s=p....
But, logically, p=e, s=e, and of course, e=e
Therefore, what he REALLY means is
e=(s+p)^2
>>
>>5516545
No but it proves that there's a LOT of closeted bisexuals.
>>
Goddammit I hate this website.
>>
>>5518115
Nice try, anon, but you didn't make a funny.
>>
For a board lgbt, there isn't a whole lot of understanding the lgbt
>>
>>5516545
Straight guys don't like men, but they like sex enough that sex with a man is better than no sex at all. Any straight guy who says he would be celibate if all women were gone is lying or asexual.
>>
>>5516843
>we [k]now know that homosexuality is more complex than just "born this way"
I wish this attitude was more popular.

>>5517788
>So why don't gays just go to church and learn to be heterosexual?
that's not what he meant
people change their behavior radically from what feels natural
also checked
>>
>>5518115
I love the autismo culture
>>
File: sex-power.png (21 KB, 3907x83) Image search: [Google]
sex-power.png
21 KB, 3907x83
>>5518115
You're confusing equality with the distinct binary relation of “being about.” Here I denote this novel relation with a dot, and no contradiction is present.
>>
File: laugh.gif (994 KB, 321x242) Image search: [Google]
laugh.gif
994 KB, 321x242
>>5518115
You sound like an awesome person, I like you.
>>
>>5516545
No.
>>
Its called 'prison gay' for a reason.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.