[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay, so I'm MTF, and I'm trying to work on getting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5
Okay, so I'm MTF, and I'm trying to work on getting a bigger butt, because of course. The only problem is that a lot of these workouts I've seen people parading aren't working, kind of.

Basically, my ass is already pretty girly, but petite. Really it looks more like a cute boy ass. Not what I'm going for. All these exercises I'm doing have done a good job of making it stick out more, but I feel like it's not...well, wide enough. Meaty enough, if you will.

How can I achieve the bubble butt of my dreams?
>>
>>5516032
Brazil bum bums
>>
>>5516032
you cant, your problem is your hips are too narrow. thats a huge (no pun intended) reason that girls have big butts
>>
>>5516060
You must be wrong...

>pic related

There must be some cirurgical method to get what OP wants...
>>
>>5516035
What are these?

>>5516060
Fuck. Any way to get close without resorting to implants?
>>
>>5516091
>What are these?
Infomercials
>>
>>5516097
My mind is in a fairly okay spot now, though. I'll take the butt.

>in before mental illness
>>
>>5516032
Just go for fat grafting
>>
Who is this girl !!?
>>
Brazilian butt lift, anavar or both is what I am considering doing
>>
If you haven't been on hrt long enough for fat to redistribute to your butt and hips, there's not much more you can do besides just keep working out, get surgery, or kill yourself and hope you'll be reincarnated as a qt girl with a cute cis butt
>>
>>5516338

It's ok OP, you can still be a handsom man.
>>
>>5516416
Laughed aloud. Scared a little girl on metro, now she's crying. Thanks
>>
File: 1436407984121.jpg (27 KB, 324x278) Image search: [Google]
1436407984121.jpg
27 KB, 324x278
>>5516103
>tranny
>My mind is in a fairly okay spot
>>
>>5516328
It's been a few months, so all of that hasn't taken off quite yet. I just figured that I could help it along by bulking up my butt before the fat redistribution set in.

>>5516453
It kind of loses its charm when it's been called, tbqh.
>>
>>5516453
>>5516498
cartman pls go, we're trying to talk about butts here.
>>
>>5516032
Exactly what is your routine like? Because a big butt requires big lifting and you should be hitting your hips as well to make those appear wider for compensation.
>>
>>5516032
I'm assuming you're on HRT? If not get on it. Lose as much weight as you healthily can, then regain it, under the influence of estrogen. Do squats during this time.
>>
Je te trouve super
>>
>>5516572
Frenchie chaser get out
>>
>>5516498
I'm still 80% boy.
>>
File: image.jpg (244 KB, 913x1280) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
244 KB, 913x1280
>>5516032
I'm 52kg and working on getting up to 60-65kg.
Is fat or muscle more important for a butt, since despite female fat distribution, you're kind of working against a disgusting skeletal structure.
>>
>>5516908
Do workouts that will target your gludeus medius.
>>
>>5516562
>3x30/leg Kickbacks
>3x30 Bridges
>3x20 Assisted Squats
>3x20 Assisted Lunges
>3x10 Floor Hip Abductions
>Protein before and after
>Water throughout the day

Basically, I do whatever workouts I can ~feel,~ and those seem to do the job to some degree. This is the first I've heard of someone recommending weights. I've been operating under the assumption that using weights will work your core as well, and I don't want that.

>>5516568
I am. Usual dosage, 200mg Spiro and 4mg estradiol daily. It's been about three and a half months, though, so yeah, all that fun stuff hasn't started yet. Luckily I don't need to lose weight, because I'm pretty lean already. If anything I want to gain weight.

In my butt.
>>
>>5516338
awwww poor baby!!! boo hooooo
>>
>>5516977
I'm not expert but from what I do know about fitness squats (and deadlifts, don't forget your deadlifts) alone aren't going to overdevelop your core. They do hit it but I sincerely doubt you'll see any significant growth there, especially with your lower body getting bigger as well. At most you I believe you'd be looking at a tighter tummy.
>>
>>5516032
Cute boy butt is good too so don't feel too bad. But also, having a boy butt could be a dead giveaway. While lots if girls have nice girl butts, some have no ass.
>>
>>5517013
Fuuuuck I didn't want to invest in weights.

Also, while I'm here and Google is useless, is there any merit to the high reps-low weight thing for building bulk? Or is that just broscience?
>>
Why don't you read /fit/'s wiki instead of asking shapeless & fat losers for advice on fitness
There is information for women and MTFs
>>
>>5516338
Not necessarily,white women have the widest hip bones of any ethnicity yet are not known for having big butts,muscle mass and fat distributions are factors.In your case muscle can save you.
>>
>>5517110

OP you need to go to the gym and lift. Any results you want will come faster if you lifted. Now if you too poor for the gym then do bodyweight stuff.

>>5517228

Listen this anon.
>>
Just look at every plus size model on instagram with a small waist and huge butt. They're all in the gym all day lifting weights. That's it. That's the secret. Deadlifts all day erryday.
>>
>>5516032
If you start earlier you can have female hips
>>
Gain weight and then loose it.
>>
I like little butts. Big ones are cool too but I love tiny asses. So fun!
>>
What you need to do is gain 20 - 25 lbs why sitting down all day. 3 nights a week go to the gym and just concentrate on squats and similar workouts . It worked for me.
>>
>>5516032
Just look up Bret Contreras stuff, he works near exclusively with women and glute training, I like his approach and writing. He puts emphasis on the hip thrust and indeed uses free weights.

If you don't want to go to a gym, investing in a barbell might be worth it, you can sometimes find used ones cheap.

I'm cis so I don't know about when to start training relative to hrt duration etc.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.