[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
wtf is going on?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: dat booty butt.jpg (96 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
dat booty butt.jpg
96 KB, 900x900
ok...i am too socially autistic and sexually unaware to understand what is happening here..

but basically...
>new years eve, my bf and "straight" friend of bf for over 15 years fucked, and that is with my bf hounding him for dick nonstop
>only met bf 5 years ago.
>this straight friend recently tonight made two explicit references to fucking me
>when i asked him for a sip of beer to put in the food we were cooking, he made me kiss him on the lips for it(!!?)

is this guy trying to fuck me?
should i threesome with him and boyfriend?

i swear to god he was the straightest guy ever... my boyfriend barked up that tree for over a decade with no success

but ever since new years eve he has been gay as fuck....
also he only acts this gay when he is drunk...
>>
Do it
>>
humblebrag thread
>>
>>5513393
It's just normal bi shit. He'll fuck you and then shortly thereafter discard you. If you want to fuck him do it, otherwise just ignore his approaches.
>>
>>5513393
tell your bf
if anything he should know about it
>>
>biscum
>>
>>5513393
>is this guy trying to fuck me?
>should i threesome with him and boyfriend?
Do you even have to ask? I guess it depends...does the concept of threesomes turn you on? If so, then yes. If not, then talk to you boyfreind about his being a slut and cheating on you. Actually, either way you should talk to your boyfriend about being a slut and cheating on you.
>>
holy shit, he grabbed my hand and put in on his cock, we kissed like 20 times, he said "your like my boyfriend i don't even care now"

brb he is coming in from smoking cig
>>
File: 1450842254735.jpg (116 KB, 800x708) Image search: [Google]
1450842254735.jpg
116 KB, 800x708
>>5513897
Nice OP.

Ask him wtf is going on with you though. At least after he fucks you.
>>
File: Penguins.jpg (760 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Penguins.jpg
760 KB, 1024x768
>>5513393
LOL, kid get some fucking self respect and stop letting pieces of shit use you for sex.
>>
do keep us posted though
>>
>>5513997
>implying you know what the fuck is going on
salty much?
i think you need to go back to
>>>/r9k/
with the rest of the virgin robots

anyways it is all over now.. still not sure what happened.

i think we would have fucked but my dick intimidated him so we didn't....

he kept forcing me to suck his dick, then pushing me away.

like he was trying to be a tease, but i would lose interest when he would play these shit games, so he would make me try and do something sexual then prevent it.

was super weird.

anyways i ended up sucking it for a while, then me and my bf sucked it for a while, then we all wrestled for a while, then i sucked it again, all the while he would push us away then pull us back.

was fucking weird desu senpai
anyways he punched my butt and squeezed it and spread it for a while, then i asked if he was going to fuck me or not, and he said no, so i came back.

...i don't think he is straight anymore, he reminisced about fucking my bf in a positive manner.

>>5513915
believe me i did... he wouldn't answer, just say "suck it" then after 2-4 minutes go "woah!" and push me away.
it's not like he was close to cumming either, sometimes he was half-limp when he did that.
..idk...

was fun tho :3
>>
File: 1441629967.zeiro_hotdogs.png (946 KB, 860x1250) Image search: [Google]
1441629967.zeiro_hotdogs.png
946 KB, 860x1250
>>5514195
definitely hit him up later, cause even though it's hot n all, maybe deep down hes having a hard time confronting these new homo feelings.
>>
>tfw no fuckable booty

;_;
>>
>>5513897
>cig
>shig
>>
>>5513393
Okay let me get this straight:
Your bf and his "straight best friend" had sex, and now the "straight best friend" is after you.
Correct?

If it is, prepare for trouble and a potential breakup.
>>
>>5514250
>tfw fuckable booty, but not into being fucked
>>
>>5514910
>tfw into being fucked and no fuckable booty
>>
>>5514963
>>5514910

tfw into being fucked, not having a fuckable booty, but gf not bothered.
>>
>>5513393
>"hey guys I have a bf and YOU DON'T"
>"I'm getting laid even by straight guys!"
>>
>>5514910
>>5514963
>tfw into being fucked and firm huge bubble butt
My top bf loves me just for my ass but I'm ok with this :3
>>
tfw fuckable booty. into being fucked. but too lazy
>>
>>5515240
>tfw this anon didn't use a meme arrow
>>
>>5513448
>bi
>fuck and discard
Hey fuck you
>>
>>5513448

>gays didn't invent that
>139104dividedby69
>>
>>5513393

Can we get this booty an award or something, pin a blue ribbon or something?
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.